Jump to topic:

Propaganda in the 21st Century

Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 11:20:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is there a well orchestrated campaign to give the American people misinformation? Some people seem to think so, and they have created a film arguing this much.

I do not endorse or affirm any of the sentiments expressed in this film (I have only seen 15 minutes of it), but I think some people may find it interesting. (It's in my nature to be skeptical of most claims that aren't very well established.) However, Noam Chomsky is one of the Scholars being interviewed, so I am slightly more inclined to at least consider what is being said.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2010 11:26:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/22/2010 11:20:43 PM, Freeman wrote:
Is there a well orchestrated campaign to give the American people misinformation? Some people seem to think so, and they have created a film arguing this much.

I do not endorse or affirm any of the sentiments expressed in this film (I have only seen 15 minutes of it), but I think some people may find it interesting. (It's in my nature to be skeptical of most claims that aren't very well established.) However, Noam Chomsky is one of the Scholars being interviewed, so I am slightly more inclined to at least consider what is being said.

Wow.... ok... the user removed it within the last hour or so. Apparently, it wasn't supposed to be on youtube.... Copyright issues perhaps?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright