Jump to topic:

The U.S. should be under Sharia Law

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 8:48:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
If Sharia was implemented in the U.S., the tramps and sluts would finally be forced to cover up their legs, boobs, and face. Men would not be tempted to rape or have sex with them.

It would cut down on babies born out of wedlock.

Our diets would be healthier by eating no pig.

Only men would vote, so that would be great.

Las Vegas would go from "Sin City", to covered up city finally.

Prostitution would go way down.

Theft would go down.

The only drawback would be rape would go up, sacrificing live animals would go up, we wouldn't know what our girlfriends actually look like, and the selling of sex slaves would increase, but this is a small price to pay to bring some order to this morally decayed country. I say we write congress to push Sharia Law into affect today. How about you?

The penalty for theftEdit
Theft (stealing) is a hudud crime in sharia, with a fixed punishment. The punishment is cutting off the hand or feet of the thief.

The penalty for zinaEdit
Sharia law states that if either an unmarried man or an unmarried woman has pre-marital sex, the punishment should be 100 lashes.[7][8] There are some requirements that need to be met before this punishment can happen. For example, the punishment cannot happen unless the person confesses, or unless four eyewitnesses each saw, at the same time, the man and the woman in the action of illicit sex. Those who accuse someone of illicit sex but fail to produce four eyewitnesses are guilty of false accusation and their punishment is 80 lashes.[9] Maliki school of sharia considers pregnancy in an unmarried woman as sufficient evidence that she committed the hudud crime of zina.[10][11] The Hadiths consider homosexuality as zina.[12]

The penalty for apostasyEdit
The punishment for apostasy is thought to be death by several schools of Muslim thought, though the Qur'an has not advised such a punishment and in fact details that there is absolutely no penal punishment for apostasy.

An example apostate was Hashem Aghajari, who was sentenced to death for apostasy in Iran (in 2002) after giving a controversial speech on reforming Islam. His sentence was reduced to 5 years in prison, but only after international and domestic outcry.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 9:58:17 PM
At 1/20/2016 8:48:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
If Sharia was implemented in the U.S., the tramps and sluts would finally be forced to cover up their legs, boobs, and face. Men would not be tempted to rape or have sex with them.

Theft would go down.

The only drawback would be rape would go up, sacrificing live animals would go up, we wouldn't know what our girlfriends actually look like, and the selling of sex slaves would increase, but this is a small price to pay to bring some order to this morally decayed country. I say we write congress to push Sharia Law into affect today. How about you?

Theft (stealing) is a hudud crime in sharia, with a fixed punishment. The punishment is cutting off the hand or feet of the thief.

The penalty for zinaEdit
Sharia law states that if either an unmarried man or an unmarried woman has pre-marital sex, the punishment should be 100 lashes.[7][8] There are some requirements that need to be met before this punishment can happen. For example, the punishment cannot happen unless the person confesses, or unless four eyewitnesses each saw, at the same time, the man and the woman in the action of illicit sex. Those who accuse someone of illicit sex but fail to produce four eyewitnesses are guilty of false accusation and their punishment is 80 lashes.[9] Maliki school of sharia considers pregnancy in an unmarried woman as sufficient evidence that she committed the hudud crime of zina.[10][11] The Hadiths consider homosexuality as zina.[12]

The punishment for apostasy is thought to be death by several schools of Muslim thought, though the Qur'an has not advised such a punishment and in fact details that there is absolutely no penal punishment for apostasy.

An example apostate was Hashem Aghajari, who was sentenced to death for apostasy in Iran (in 2002) after giving a controversial speech on reforming Islam. His sentence was reduced to 5 years in prison, but only after international and domestic outcry.

What about if people like to show their boobs and faces?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 10:30:26 PM
At 1/20/2016 9:58:17 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Too bad. Sharia Law doesn't allow it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:07:38 AM

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

*cough* Unconstitutional establishment of religion. *cough cough*
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:14:36 AM
Do you really know what you are talking about?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:38:32 AM
At 1/21/2016 1:14:36 AM, Maccabee wrote:

Yes. You want to be under Sharia. Trust me. It's for your own good. It'll keep your soul clean and your body. Plus infidels will not try and rape you if you are covered enough.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:40:30 AM
At 1/21/2016 1:38:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes. You want to be under Sharia. Trust me. It's for your own good. It'll keep your soul clean and your body. Plus infidels will not try and rape you if you are covered enough.

No thanks. Not into Isalm and such. I prefer the Christianity.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:10:33 AM
At 1/21/2016 1:38:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'm a male so the covering myself part doesn't really apply. Also if you are perverted enough to rape someone its your own fault. Now i would agree that women can play a part as well. So I guess I'll be forced to become a Muslim then.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:36:29 PM
At 1/20/2016 10:30:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

So should Sharia Law over-ride personal freedoms?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 1:50:16 PM
At 1/21/2016 1:36:29 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Yes. The Sharia is clear.

liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:03:27 PM
At 1/21/2016 1:50:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Then I'm afraid I don't support such a controlling law or document. I am an advocate of personal freedoms as long as it's not affecting anyone else negatively.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:12:16 PM
At 1/21/2016 2:03:27 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Then I'm afraid I don't support such a controlling law or document. I am an advocate of personal freedoms as long as it's not affecting anyone else negatively.

Sharia will get the women covered up and men won't be tempted to rape or sex them.

liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:25:45 PM
At 1/21/2016 2:12:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Sharia will get the women covered up and men won't be tempted to rape or sex them.

Ok. I view that as a reach. but none the less I'll entertain. It is up to a man to practice self-control or discipline. It isn't the women that must lose here freedoms for his shortcomings. If he fails to do that then we have systems in place to help him with discipline.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 2:25:55 PM

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

You can kiss my mothafuckin arse if you think you're bring that bullsh!t here. You'll get mowed down like your pedophile friends did in Iraq, 90 million Americans who are tired of your stupid Muslim tripe are all armed boy.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:14:11 PM
Nope. You will be covered too despite being a man. This is so you do not tempt a woman with your handsomeness. No one should be touching or looking at anyone. Understand. We are really trying to just help you out.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:21:27 PM
Terminology Confusion with Islam

1)"We don't kill the Innocent" means:"
we don't kill Muslims

2)"Religion of peace" means:

" peace towards Muslims

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:34:52 PM
American Muslims prefer Sharia Law over American law.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:35:57 PM

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

Sharia will effect you positively.

liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:57:11 PM
At 1/21/2016 5:35:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

How so? What encourages you to say such a thing?
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:10:20 PM
At 1/21/2016 5:57:11 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

He's trolling. Other posts in this forum and the religious forum shows he actually hates Islam. Not only that but his original post alone has enough factual errors about the Sharia for someone to make an entire book on. He's trying to mimic Muslims, but not very good at it.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:12:32 PM
At 1/21/2016 6:10:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/21/2016 5:57:11 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Theft would go down.

The penalty for zinaEdit

He's trolling. Other posts in this forum and the religious forum shows he actually hates Islam. Not only that but his original post alone has enough factual errors about the Sharia for someone to make an entire book on. He's trying to mimic Muslims, but not very good at it.

Yea that was a bad attempt at being facetious.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:22:54 PM
I see no one answered my question. Would I have to become a Muslim under sharia? If so it will be over my dead body.

Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:39:38 PM
I would watch this video before going any further.

https://m.youtube.com...