Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

THW prohibit British companies from trading w

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2016 9:36:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
1.Cultural relativism - not our place to judge what another ideology believes. 2.Trade has a clear principal, and it shouldn't be perceived as though we're supporting the prosecution of gays.. We're just there for the soul purpose of trade. Generally, trade is more important than beliefs You are also providing the government with money, which supports important things such as health care/ economic growth & stability. A government with good economic stability has a better record of health and drug use than a less economically developed country! Instead, a government which is currently making cutbacks due to a lack of money, trading with these countries could help to stop more cutbacks and give people the healthcare, protection (from police) and so on that they need. we already know what the government believe, they've recently changed the law allowing homosexual marriage so why do they need to stop trade with another country to prove that ? There's two sides to this debate! For me, the idea of trade is most significant and through doing so, creates a greater amount of prosperity for both countries involved. It is simple, good trade will improve not only each others economy but also relations and in time - humanitarian rights of the countries affected In fairness if I owned a weapon shop, for example, and I could sell to whoever I wanted, I wouldn't t sell weapons to a man who I knew was going to go and kill gay people with it. However, he could always go to a different weapon shop (another country) and buy weapons from them (trade with them) and use the weapons from there to kill gays, then the only loser would be me because he's still getting what he needs to kill gays and i haven't made money that I need for my healthcare