Jump to topic:

The Donald Trump vice president thread.

Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 9:55:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Im still of the opinion that the GOP is pushing for Cruz, however IF the Trump gets the nod who will be his running mate? Sarah Palin...I think not.. Who do you think it should be? As far as i can see right now theres just not a good fit. Maybe one of the apprentice winners?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:29:04 PM
The VP has to be at least 35, so unfortunately that rules out George Zimmerman and Sam Hyde.

Some potentials I've seen thrown around:

-General Mattis. It's likely that Trump would want a military man as his VP. I don't know much about the guy, but I've seen his name floated about.

-Senator Jeff Sessions: Having a senator on the ticket could help make Trumps campaign appear more serious and they have similar positions on immigration.

-Ted Cruz: Less likely now than I once thought, but still a potential choice.

-Ivanka Trump: Obvious troll is obvious. This one is only likely if he intends to pass his political movement on to her, and even then unlikely.

-Jeb Bush: Would be an epic troll.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:34:28 PM
At 1/21/2016 11:29:04 PM, thett3 wrote:
The VP has to be at least 35, so unfortunately that rules out George Zimmerman and Sam Hyde.

-General Mattis. It's likely that Trump would want a military man as his VP. I don't know much about the guy, but I've seen his name floated about.

-Senator Jeff Sessions: Having a senator on the ticket could help make Trumps campaign appear more serious and they have similar positions on immigration.

-Ivanka Trump: Obvious troll is obvious. This one is only likely if he intends to pass his political movement on to her, and even then unlikely.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Would that be alpha enough/
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:56:19 PM
Yosemite Sam all the way
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 12:01:05 AM
He should select Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio. That'd demonstrate to the GOP establishment that he is willing to work with them and not be a complete loose cannon. Ted Cruz is disliked by his fellow senators so I can't really see him getting anything done. Sarah Palin would be...a really bad choice. I don't know how competent she is but she's so utterly despised (more so than Trump) that she would him more harm than good as a running mate.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:02:12 AM
At 1/22/2016 12:01:05 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
He should select Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio. That'd demonstrate to the GOP establishment that he is willing to work with them and not be a complete loose cannon. Ted Cruz is disliked by his fellow senators so I can't really see him getting anything done. Sarah Palin would be...a really bad choice. I don't know how competent she is but she's so utterly despised (more so than Trump) that she would him more harm than good as a running mate.

I agree this would make a good choice for the GOP. I just dont see trump choosing them. Hes hard to read
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:04:15 AM

yeah maybe a senator. Problem is that trump isnt a tea party guy or a traditional republican. I can almost see him doing a military guy. Hed be smarter to take Jeb though to make sure the republicans come out and vote
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:05:00 AM
I still think he is going to pick Ben Carson, he is the closest thing to a version of Joe Biden.

Good assassination insurance. Worked for Obama.
GrandOldParty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 8:18:06 PM
I would love it if he ran with Mike Huckabee, but I don't see that happening. I also don't think Huckabee would help his numbers much.
jnedwards11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:27:02 AM
At 1/21/2016 11:34:28 PM, TBR wrote:

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Would that be alpha enough/

Lol.....Classic reference! Probably the funniest thing I've read on here in a good while. And that's coming from the guy that really doesn't like you!