Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Why do people hate Donald Trump so much?

SnaxAttack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:48:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Before continuing on with the following question, let me place state that I do not personally support Donald Trump as being president. However, with him being the most likely candidate for the Republicans; I will vote for him over Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Back to the topic on hand.

Why do people hate Donald Trump with a passion? I understand if you don't like him, but what is the huge hate for him besides running for president. Hillary Clinton is running, and no one is hating her as much; even though she is really untrustworthy. Yet does she receive the same hate as Trump? It seems not.

I might personally not favor Trump, but rather him than Hillary. What's your guys answer of why many people must hate him with a huge passion?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:13:42 AM
At 1/22/2016 3:48:32 AM, SnaxAttack wrote:
Before continuing on with the following question, let me place state that I do not personally support Donald Trump as being president. However, with him being the most likely candidate for the Republicans; I will vote for him over Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Back to the topic on hand.

Why do people hate Donald Trump with a passion? I understand if you don't like him, but what is the huge hate for him besides running for president. Hillary Clinton is running, and no one is hating her as much; even though she is really untrustworthy. Yet does she receive the same hate as Trump? It seems not.

I might personally not favor Trump, but rather him than Hillary. What's your guys answer of why many people must hate him with a huge passion?

He said that John McCain is not a war hero, because he was captured. He made fun of a disabled journalist. He made fun of Carly Fiorina's face. He proposed a plenary suspension of Muslim immigration. He characterized undocumented immigrants as a group of rapists and criminals (as if that isn't redundant). There are white supremacist groups sending robo-calls on his behalf (without his sanction). And that's only what I can think of at this moment.

He's profoundly inept as a statesman, uncivil, and immature. His tactics are barbaric. He is not qualified for the duties of the position, and he does not comport himself in a manner worthy of the presidency. He, more than any other democrat or republican, would be a hopeless embarrassment on the world stage.

That's why we hate him.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 4:16:25 AM
http://i.huffpost.com...

A lurid testament to the spiritual poverty of the Republican party and its base.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SnaxAttack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 5:01:14 AM
To respond to your answers with some common sense about Trump, and why people make a bigger deal out of him comparatively to other candidates.

John McCain not being called a War Hero is not the worst thing. People call others heroes and such, but not the end of the world if one is said not to be a hero. When Trump said that, he was more referring to the fact that he was captured. Saying one isn't a hero is not the worst thing in society. Donald Trump does respect the military, and can be seen within in policies. Also if we are talking about the military, look at Hillary Clinton's record. Examples being the Benghazi incident and her policy of possibly cutting Veteran's Health Care (Will be at the bottom).

For the disabled reporter, let me please say that people make fun of other people daily. Examples being satirical based shows, yet no one complains about that. Donald Trump could easily be argued as being satirical in this situation. Just because someone makes fun of someone does not means it is the end of the world. Also, that journalist made an article about Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attack and backing them up (Links Below). Why should he deserve respect when he reported this? Either way, he did more so of a offensive action that Trump by celebrating the death's of innocent people, yet people defend him?

The Carly Fiorina incident was rude, but who isn't rude at times. In fact, both Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are rude in their own ways with examples of cutting others off during the debate.

For the Muslim immigration incident, let me please ask how this is truly bad? He is, in fact, just trying to put safety within our states. How is this necessarily bad, especially with the whole Syrian Refuge crisis and the whole increase in crime. For immigration, it should be expected for a Republican to be against it. Nothing truly that different, and is a fact that crime does increase if illegal immigrants do come in. Have many sources to back it up, in which one is at the bottom.

For white supremacist groups, I ask for some evidence to clarify this point.

For the rest of your statements, those are just heavily opinionated and not really factual. Just because one is barbaric does not mean he or she is bad. Barbaric is more so a word to over exaggerate the term "aggressiveness". just because one is aggressive does not mean they shouldn't be qualified. In fact, being more politically correct in current society is hurting our country more than nothing else. This shows we need some aggressiveness.

And I ask, who else is a better fit candidate than Trump in your opinion?

Links:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://gotnews.com...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://www.americanthinker.com...
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 12:22:54 PM

I think people hate the people who support trump more than trump himself. It is very similar to Obama followers. He can do no wrong, despite him having several flaws.

Would I vote for him in the general, absolutely. But he definitely isn't my primary pick.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 12:34:54 PM
At 1/22/2016 5:01:14 AM, SnaxAttack wrote:

And I ask, who else is a better fit candidate than Trump in your opinion?

What do you want in a candidate, based on the issues?
If the only thing you are concerned about is immigration, I say trump is the man for the job. Everything else is up for contortion by the establishment.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:21:29 PM
A genuine desire for multiculturism but an ignorance of the culture he is trying to protect us from and an ignorance of other cultures in general. Other cultures do not have the democratic reasoninh engraved into their minds or the tolerance of Americans in general.

Notice that the leaders of Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc do not care about being "civil" or "politically correct. These leaders are godzilla and comparably, Trump is "hello God, are you there? It's me Donald."

Obama seems a generally nice guy, but in my opinion, at the end of the day, that doesn't keep the country safe. Hillary has a similar thinking in many ways to Obama, but in ignorance of the topic, she argues with many people by her stances, including Ayaan Hirsi Ali who grew up in Somalia and Saudi Arabia. Ali is giving a warning about the culture she grew up in, but is being ignored by the far left. I see Liberals argue with her constantly and get stood down because for starters, she was raised Muslim. Secondly, she was raised and lived in the region. It's like trying to argue with a mechanic about his own car when you are not a mechanic.

Ali had her clitoris removed as a child. She speaks of the complete opression of women in Islam. and in her culture. She speaks of its intollerance of anything nonmuslim. She speaks of how Sharia Law overrides democratic law in Islam. She speaks of how the West generally thinks in the here and now, but Islam thinks in terms of the afterlife with everything they do. She goes on to say that if a Muslim truely befriends a nonmuslim you reach closer to Hell and further from Heaven. Eating pork does the same. A woman not covering up, the same, protecting nonmuslims, the same. She says the two cultures are completely incompatable, cannot assimilate, and wa clash is the only option for Islam in reference to the West. She says the U.S. and Britain are considered war territory to be taken over by Islam at any and all costs. She speaks of the art of deception in Islam.

But her most chilling statement I have ever heard her use is that "Islam will use freedom to destroy freedom."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 2:26:10 PM
*Ayaan Hirsi Ali

The day I became an Atheist

Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Southpark hypocrisy in terms of free speech

Being offended by muhammed cartoon

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:25:15 PM

He is a emotion based narcissist. His ego coupled with the social skills of a child make me want to run the other way from him. He is not a statesman, he is not presidential material.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:52:23 PM
Presidents are supposed to lie and make us feel better. Trump is the best at this.

Knocking other people down as a great way to feel good about yourself.

Watch a few hours of Honey BooBoo, and I swear, you will feel better.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:14:52 AM
The reason is HIS HAIR
While that hair doo may cover his bald spot, it looks ridiculous.

There must be something else going on here.
A few years ago, there might be an unusual candidate who would do well in the polls early on, but by the end of January there would be a few candidates who had some experiance in an elected office, and it seemed that they would be the real candidates and the unusual candidate would be fading away.
But this year it looks like the republican nominee will be either Trump or that Canadian.
Maybe all the electable people have decided that Hilary has been waiting for so long, they will just give her the 2016 election.
AdamEsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 4:30:04 AM
He lacks principle and critical thinking. He tends to just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. Hence, he speaks in broken sentences.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:33:41 AM
The idea is saying yes to Trump, is saying no to Jeb Bush and the social conservatives.
" I could shoot somebody, and I would still be ahead in the polls" is his answer to "When I was governor of Florida, I helped my brother George steal an election and I could still be our next President."