Jump to topic:

Muslim men should have to cover up

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 8:59:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
It's a known fact that some women are the horniest things you've ever seen. So...in order to not tempt these horny women with the sight of male flesh, Muslim men need to start covering all of their body except for their eyes.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 9:35:47 PM
At 1/23/2016 8:59:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
It's a known fact that some women are the horniest things you've ever seen. So...in order to not tempt these horny women with the sight of male flesh, Muslim men need to start covering all of their body except for their eyes.

Wrong forum and just, seriously dude, you are not getting more convincing by saying rhetoric over and over again.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:19:26 PM
I thought it was the opposite. There's a reason women wearing bikinis looks better than men wearing them.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:37:55 PM
At 1/23/2016 10:19:26 PM, Maccabee wrote:
I thought it was the opposite. There's a reason women wearing bikinis looks better than men wearing them.

It is the opposite he is mocking Islam, in the wrong forum.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:40:39 AM
At 1/23/2016 9:35:47 PM, mc9 wrote:

Wrong forum and just, seriously dude, you are not getting more convincing by saying rhetoric over and over again.

What do I need to convince anyone of? I stand up for women's rights. Treating women like second class citizens doesn't work for me. What I've learned about oppression is that if you ignore it, it gets bigger and hunts you down anyway.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:42:14 AM
At 1/24/2016 12:40:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

What do I need to convince anyone of? I stand up for women's rights. Treating women like second class citizens doesn't work for me. What I've learned about oppression is that if you ignore it, it gets bigger and hunts you down anyway.

If you think Islam is anti women's rights then
Christianity is to you too.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:47:31 AM
Actually, they could just cover the eyes of Muslim men with duct tape. Then everyone could leave any of the other parts of the body uncovered.
If there is a Muslim nudist camp, this is what they must do there.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:00:55 AM
At 1/24/2016 12:42:14 AM, mc9 wrote:

Christians don't cover up their women. We also believe it's only fair that if you as a male get to have an orgams, so should women. We hold a woman's testimony in court EQUAL to a man. Sharia law does not. In Islam women can't drive. Our women can drive all they want. Muslim women can't go out in public without a man. Christian women can. Christian women are free to do whatever they want. They don't need a man to tell them what they can and cannot do. Not only is our way different than Islam's, it's better.

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:02:56 AM
At 1/24/2016 2:00:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Christians don't cover up their women. We also believe it's only fair that if you as a male get to have an orgams, so should women. We hold a woman's testimony in court EQUAL to a man. Sharia law does not. In Islam women can't drive. Our women can drive all they want. Muslim women can't go out in public without a man. Christian women can. Christian women are free to do whatever they want. They don't need a man to tell them what they can and cannot do. Not only is our way different than Islam's, it's better.

You are stereotyping 1.6 billion people and a religion off of the laws of a radical theocracy. actually the rule that women must be hooded is in Christianity just no one listens to it.
Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:10:09 AM
At 1/24/2016 2:02:56 AM, mc9 wrote:

You are stereotyping 1.6 billion people and a religion off of the laws of a radical theocracy. actually the rule that women must be hooded is in Christianity just no one listens to it.

By there own quran they should be following the more violent passages because they come after the more peaceful ones and according to the quran the later "scriptures" override the older ones.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:11:06 AM

For starters chapter and verse.

Secondly, we aren't making our women wear anything. Muslims, in real life today, right now, DO make their women cover up.

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:11:39 AM
At 1/24/2016 2:10:09 AM, Maccabee wrote:

By there own quran they should be following the more violent passages because they come after the more peaceful ones and according to the quran the later "scriptures" override the older ones.

The overriding applies to Christianity, I am not sure about Islam.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:14:13 AM
My wife is a Christian. She is 100% equal to me in every way. We both pay the bills. We both drive. We both do whatever we want as equals. We are a team. I'm not her boss. I'm not more than her. I'm just a person as is she.

Maccabee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:16:47 AM
I suggest everyone watch this.

https://m.youtube.com...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:34:04 AM

I'm stereotyping? Okay. Do you want Islam to rule the world under Sharia Law? Do you prefer Sharia or Democracy?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:35:44 AM
At 1/24/2016 2:11:39 AM, mc9 wrote:

Jesus never advocated violence. Are you practicing taqiyya now as we speak?

Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 2:41:04 AM

- Ignore the guy. He is a troll who's making himself to be the pope pf Islam or something.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 6:05:20 PM
At 1/24/2016 2:41:04 AM, Yassine wrote:

- Ignore the guy. He is a troll who's making himself to be the pope pf Islam or something.

he is not trolling he is just lacking intelligence and uninteresting.. u know a Fartist :D
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 10:40:46 PM
At 1/24/2016 6:05:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/24/2016 2:41:04 AM, Yassine wrote:

he is not trolling he is just lacking intelligence and uninteresting.. u know a Fartist :D

If that was true you wouldn't follow my posts with such tenacity.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 1:47:22 AM

LOL, from the guy who made a thread on ignorance of Islam in the West.

The irony meter just broke.

Honestly, the fact that this guy takes himself seriously is scary to me. I hope that he's a troll, but I don't think he is.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:00:40 AM
At 1/25/2016 1:47:22 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Honestly, the fact that this guy takes himself seriously is scary to me. I hope that he's a troll, but I don't think he is.

Really? Let's see what an ex Muslim woman says.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:00:59 AM
It's not that I'm anti Islam. It's that Islam is anti democracy and anti me.

It's intellectually dishonest to say,"Intollerance of intollerance is intollerance."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali(Former Muslim)

It's not that I'm anti Islam. It's that Islam is anti democracy and anti me.

"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"However, some things must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you open the door, the caged bird stays inside: it is frightened. It has internalized its imprisonment. It takes time for bird to escape, even after someone has opened the doors to its cage."
-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"I cannot emphasize enough how wrongheaded this is. Withholding criticism and ignoring differences are racism in its purest form. Yet these cultural experts fail to notice that, through their anxious avoidance of criticizing non-Western countries, they trap the people who represent these cultures in a state of backwardness. The experts may have the best of intentions, but as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:03:30 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:00:40 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Better watch out guys! This guy read one book by an ex-Muslim woman with an axe to grind! He's now an unquestionable authority on 1,500 years of cultural, religious, and political history, even if he contradicts every other authoritative source on the matter!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:04:37 AM
Seeing that she was raised a Muslim and had her clitoris cut off by mandate of Sharia, I'd say she has the right to voice her opinion. All I have done is parrot it.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:06:42 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:03:30 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/25/2016 2:00:40 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Better watch out guys! This guy read one book by an ex-Muslim woman with an axe to grind! He's now an unquestionable authority on 1,500 years of cultural, religious, and political history, even if he contradicts every other authoritative source on the matter!

How many would you like?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:07:00 AM
Ex Muslim, Walid Shoebat
"Allah is Satan"

Ex Muslim, Ayaan Hirsi Ali
"Closing the Gates of Reason"

Ex Muslim
"Muhammed isn't a Prophet"

Ex Muslim
"Can't Support Islam because of Views on Women"

Ex Muslim turned Christian
"Finding peace from the Bible

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:10:32 AM
Islam's theological problem. Ex Muslim

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:14:36 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:04:37 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Seeing that she was raised a Muslim and had her clitoris cut off by mandate of Sharia, I'd say she has the right to voice her opinion. All I have done is parrot it.

Exactly: you've parroted it. And I'm sure that the world is a wide, scary place to you. I'm sure that, instead of confronting how complicated and interesting it all is, you've decided to latch on to this ready-made, emotional propaganda because it feels better. Because it is the adult equivalent of being tucked in at night and being told a nice, simple fairy tale.

The fact that female genital mutilation isn't practiced outside the continent of Africa (actually, a small area of Africa), even though Islam is practiced in Central Asia, China, and Indonesia, just won't register, because it would conflict that nice, comforting story that you've wrapped yourself in. The one where you're the good guy in shining armor, there's a big bad monster in the desert, and you need to rouse your poor deluded countrymen who are just too befuddled and silly to recognize the superior grasp that you have on the matter. Because, at the end of the day, it feels better to be that valiant, wise knight than it does to be an average Joe muddling his way through a 40 hour work week so he can pay the bills on time. Or maybe its schoolwork that you're muddling through; we all have our trials. My point is that most people on this site aren't going to bite. Persist in the self-delusion if you want, but spare us the spam.
- Hilaire Belloc -
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:21:14 AM
If you lived in a place where they had Sharia law, wouldn't you want to do a suicide bombing, just to put yourself out of your misery?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 2:22:06 AM
At 1/25/2016 2:14:36 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/25/2016 2:04:37 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Exactly: you've parroted it. And I'm sure that the world is a wide, scary place to you. I'm sure that, instead of confronting how complicated and interesting it all is, you've decided to latch on to this ready-made, emotional propaganda because it feels better. Because it is the adult equivalent of being tucked in at night and being told a nice, simple fairy tale.

The fact that female genital mutilation isn't practiced outside the continent of Africa (actually, a small area of Africa), even though Islam is practiced in Central Asia, China, and Indonesia, just won't register, because it would conflict that nice, comforting story that you've wrapped yourself in. The one where you're the good guy in shining armor, there's a big bad monster in the desert, and you need to rouse your poor deluded countrymen who are just too befuddled and silly to recognize the superior grasp that you have on the matter. Because, at the end of the day, it feels better to be that valiant, wise knight than it does to be an average Joe muddling his way through a 40 hour work week so he can pay the bills on time. Or maybe its schoolwork that you're muddling through; we all have our trials. My point is that most people on this site aren't going to bite. Persist in the self-delusion if you want, but spare us the spam.

Wrong. It's practiced in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan...