Jump to topic:

Tea Parties Gone Wild

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 1:08:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
A liberal women was trying to get close to Rand Paul when she was thrown to the ground by a mob of Rand Paul supporters and had her head intentionally stepped on.

And, Jim if you're here your gonna love this, the name of the guy who stepped on her is Tim Profit.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 5:23:27 PM
Lies From The Tablecloth . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 7:43:44 PM
Hope this link works, because your is already removed.

I love how the woman just plays dead at the end... Wouldn't you try to cover your face a bit more than that? My first impression is that it is real, but that it wasn't as serendipitous as the victim would like us to think, as obviously she had some intention of trying to piss off an angry mob.

With that said, I think this could blow up and really hurt Randy in the polls. Libertarians are considered extreme, and if the mainstream media latches on you can pretty much forget the guy.
no comment
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 7:48:21 PM
When I first heard about this, I thought they beat the crap out of some chick. I was expecting blood and broken bones... The whole thing just kind of happens in slow motion. They attackers aren't into it. She's not into it. The crowd barely realizes there's a scuffle. It's they're like they're all on anti depressants.

The "stomp on the head" is like "yeah i was going to kick your face in, but instead i'll just push you a little. Nyah"
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 7:57:57 PM
At 10/26/2010 1:08:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
A liberal women was trying to get close to Rand Paul when she was thrown to the ground by a mob of Rand Paul supporters and had her head intentionally stepped on.

And, Jim if you're here your gonna love this, the name of the guy who stepped on her is Tim Profit.

Why would anyone want to stomp on Rachel Maddow like that?
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 9:59:52 PM
I actually saw that on the news. FOX NEWS.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 10:09:57 PM
It's politics. Therefore, it's violent. What of it?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2010 11:42:01 PM
At 10/26/2010 7:48:21 PM, Sieben wrote:
When I first heard about this, I thought they beat the crap out of some chick. I was expecting blood and broken bones... The whole thing just kind of happens in slow motion. They attackers aren't into it. She's not into it. The crowd barely realizes there's a scuffle. It's they're like they're all on anti depressants.

The "stomp on the head" is like "yeah i was going to kick your face in, but instead i'll just push you a little. Nyah"

Actually, she suffered a concussion and injured her shoulder.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 5:58:02 AM
No way. That's her propaganda organization. What'll happen is that won't ever find out her real medical condition because of privacy, and this will be the only story on the table.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com...

There's no way she can have a concussion.

I'm not apologizing for the TP movement... like I said, when I first heard about this I was expecting to see about 10 TPers kicking and stomping her, covered in blood, etc. This is like something you'd get 15 minutes of timeout for in middle school.
Things that are so interesting:

Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 1:10:30 PM
Just saw this on Channel 4(UK), lol, that bad it's international.

I think the guy stepped on her shoulder not her head but, yeah. The worst we get over here is ->>>>

...and not a single punch was landed that day.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 1:29:01 PM
It turns out the reason she was tackled is because she was trying to shove a sign into the window of Rand Paul's vehicle as it passed by. I don't see why she had to be tackled to the ground, she was just one small women against a dozen of them, they could have just stopped her from doing what she was doing.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 1:57:30 PM
At 10/26/2010 5:23:27 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Lies From The Tablecloth . . .

Hmmm . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.