Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Sheriff Joe heads to Iowa to endorse Trump

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:42:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 9:37:21 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:31:09 PM, TBR wrote:
Well, this should be fun.

http://thehill.com...

I just researched who this is so I'm just starting to learn about him.

He is a nutbag
liltankjj
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:47:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 9:42:07 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:37:21 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:31:09 PM, TBR wrote:
Well, this should be fun.

http://thehill.com...

I just researched who this is so I'm just starting to learn about him.

He is a nutbag

Why do you think so?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:49:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 9:47:05 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:42:07 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:37:21 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:31:09 PM, TBR wrote:
Well, this should be fun.

http://thehill.com...

I just researched who this is so I'm just starting to learn about him.

He is a nutbag

Why do you think so?

Start here
http://www.alternet.org...'s_racist_sheriff_joe_arpaio_has_done
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:04:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 10:01:29 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:51:52 PM, TBR wrote:
Here
http://www.latimes.com...

Thanks. I'll have to look at more sources. Both bias and non-bias.

Do that. The Hill is not considered to have any real bias, and the LATimes... Well, its not like FOX news or anything.
liltankjj
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:08:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 10:04:41 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/26/2016 10:01:29 PM, liltankjj wrote:
At 1/26/2016 9:51:52 PM, TBR wrote:
Here
http://www.latimes.com...

Thanks. I'll have to look at more sources. Both bias and non-bias.

Do that. The Hill is not considered to have any real bias, and the LATimes... Well, its not like FOX news or anything.

LOL that was funny thanks. laugh of the day.