Jump to topic:

Bill Maher Destroys Tea Party

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 12:32:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 12:36:11 AM
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2010 1:51:41 PM
At 10/27/2010 12:32:21 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Pwnage . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 6:02:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bump.

To those who think I was never Liberal-leaning or have remained stubborn an unchanging in my beliefs.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 7:55:02 PM
At 5/22/2013 6:02:37 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Bump.

To those who think I was never Liberal-leaning or have remained stubborn an unchanging in my beliefs.

I don't think anyone knows your beliefs, geo, lol
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 11:22:58 PM
Bump.

Your changing beliefs are part of a government cover-up...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 6:54:24 AM
Bump.

To be honest, I never bothered to read it but you were the person who claimed that libertarians were usually not socially liberal. Libertarian-ism =Classic Liberalism=Socially Liberal & Fiscally Conservative.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 9:15:27 AM
Funny how 2 years ago Bill Maher is quoted to argue against the tea party, and today he's quoted by the tea party to help prove there point on taxes. "The Liberals may loose me if these taxes don't change, its ridiculous how high they are" or he said something close to that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.