The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 3:50:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 3:51:27 PM
I realize that I should have posted this in the News Forum.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:04:28 PM
Funny how they son't release the audio? Fvcking scumbags. These guys are American heroes, just like BLM the tea party, occupy wallstreet and Edward Snowden. Fvck the man!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:08:03 PM
At 1/29/2016 4:04:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
Funny how they son't release the audio? Fvcking scumbags. These guys are American heroes, just like BLM the tea party, occupy wallstreet and Edward Snowden. Fvck the man!

Audio from the helicopter? Buying onto conspiracy a bit quickly, right?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:10:04 PM
At 1/29/2016 4:08:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/29/2016 4:04:28 PM, Wylted wrote:

Audio from the helicopter? Buying onto conspiracy a bit quickly, right?

Well yeah, whatever supports my conclusions.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:11:39 PM
I can buy into some conspiracies after the despicable stuff the government has done, such as shooting a bunch of unarmed hippies at a school protest or burning a bunch of Branch Davidian children alive.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:22:25 PM
My first impression was that this was an obviously unjust shooting because his hands were up, but when I watched it again he did a little tap dance and seemed to get into a drawing position before falling down. It's difficult to tell when the police first fired...at first I figured that his weird stumbling/tap dance was a response to getting shot at but it's difficult to tell. If he went from having his hands up to suddenly moving around and reaching for his waistband that's on him and he should've known better.

Most likely scenario: he was flustered from the chase and from listening to two officers on opposite sides barking contradictory orders and then made a fatal mistake.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:30:27 PM
At 1/29/2016 4:22:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
My first impression was that this was an obviously unjust shooting because his hands were up, but when I watched it again he did a little tap dance and seemed to get into a drawing position before falling down. It's difficult to tell when the police first fired...at first I figured that his weird stumbling/tap dance was a response to getting shot at but it's difficult to tell. If he went from having his hands up to suddenly moving around and reaching for his waistband that's on him and he should've known better.

Most likely scenario: he was flustered from the chase and from listening to two officers on opposite sides barking contradictory orders and then made a fatal mistake.

I agree. First it looks like his hands are going up, but then he reached for his gun. The hands in the air, from the others in the truck, are part of his "go ahead, just shoot me" line.

He reached for his gun, he was screaming at the police, he was attempting to evade, he was shot.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 5:59:18 PM
At 1/29/2016 3:50:54 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I am reading on a right-wing site about this now. The utter hypocrisy is staggering!
walker_harris3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 8:14:09 PM
At 1/29/2016 3:50:54 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Here's the actual wife or girlfriend of one of the guys in the van giving her explanation of what happened. She is currently considered innocent, but an eyewitness of the case. It comes down to; believing the FBI which is naive in my opinion, or believing a fellow American who endured a traumatic experience. Take your pick.