Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Public School Forces Islamic Indoctrination

The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.foxnews.com...
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:15:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I see this and realize that the same people are against the teaching of Creationism.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
imabench
Posts: 21,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:22:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

First off, your link doesnt work

Second, its from fox news

Third, its an OPINION ARTICLE from Fox News

Fourth, learning about Islam doesnt = 'Forcing Islamic indoctrination'

Fifth, take a walk for a bit and relax
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:27:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:22:08 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

First off, your link doesnt work
Came here to say this.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:28:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:27:18 PM, Torton wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:22:08 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

First off, your link doesnt work
Came here to say this.
Assuming it's: http://www.foxnews.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...


Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest.
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:02:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:28:39 PM, Torton wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:27:18 PM, Torton wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:22:08 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

First off, your link doesnt work
Came here to say this.
Assuming it's: http://www.foxnews.com...

I can't even grasp the stupidity of that article. My head hurts now.
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

After I got the fixed link, I really didn't need to get past "Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam"

Can I just laugh now, or do I have to read the article for more comedy.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:06:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:03:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

After I got the fixed link, I really didn't need to get past "Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam"

Can I just laugh now, or do I have to read the article for more comedy.

Next thing you know they'll force our kids to learn about other religions!
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
mc9
Posts: 1,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:10:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...
I thought that was just Ireland.


Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest.
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
mc9
Posts: 1,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:10:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:06:45 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:03:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:12:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

After I got the fixed link, I really didn't need to get past "Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam"

Can I just laugh now, or do I have to read the article for more comedy.

Next thing you know they'll force our kids to learn about other religions!

lol
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:24:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:10:08 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...
I thought that was just Ireland.
They also do it in Canada, and most other predominately Christian countries.



Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest.
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
mc9
Posts: 1,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:24:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:24:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:10:08 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...
I thought that was just Ireland.
They also do it in Canada, and most other predominately Christian countries.


Can you provide a source of examples of it in Canada and America?


Hypocrisy and double-standards at it's finest.
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:27:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:24:44 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:24:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:10:08 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...
I thought that was just Ireland.
They also do it in Canada, and most other predominately Christian countries.


Can you provide a source of examples of it in Canada and America?

Eastern Canada's education system used to be run by mostly Jesuit and Catholic missonaries (Quebec didn't even secularize their education board until the 70's): https://en.wikipedia.org...

In the US: https://en.wikipedia.org...
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
mc9
Posts: 1,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 10:27:49 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:24:44 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:24:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:10:08 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:01:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 9:15:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
If the same occurred with Christianity, then ACLU and FFRF would be all over this.

Except for the fact that the US has publicly funded Catholic schools...
I thought that was just Ireland.
They also do it in Canada, and most other predominately Christian countries.


Can you provide a source of examples of it in Canada and America?

Eastern Canada's education system used to be run by mostly Jesuit and Catholic missonaries (Quebec didn't even secularize their education board until the 70's): https://en.wikipedia.org...

In the US: https://en.wikipedia.org...

I see thanks, this is pretty ridiculous.
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong