Jump to topic:

The Islamic Deception of the West

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:43:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At times, Muslims practice muruna in the same way a chameleon changes colors to avoid detection. Muslims will sometimes shave off their beards, wear western clothing, or even drink alcohol to blend in with non-Muslims. Nothing is more valuable these days to the Islamists than a blue-eyed Caucasian Muslim willing to engage in terrorism.

Another common way of using muruna is for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim or to behave like a non-Muslim so their true agenda will not be suspected. The 9/11 hijackers visited strip clubs and bars during their off-times while taking classes in the U.S. to fly airplanes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the White House. Many Americans believe Hillary Clinton"s aide, Huma Abedin, married Jewish Congressman Anthony Weiner at least in part to burnish her security credentials so she could infiltrate the highest levels of the Administration.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:43:51 AM
At 1/30/2016 3:43:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At times, Muslims practice muruna in the same way a chameleon changes colors to avoid detection. Muslims will sometimes shave off their beards, wear western clothing, or even drink alcohol to blend in with non-Muslims. Nothing is more valuable these days to the Islamists than a blue-eyed Caucasian Muslim willing to engage in terrorism.

Another common way of using muruna is for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim or to behave like a non-Muslim so their true agenda will not be suspected. The 9/11 hijackers visited strip clubs and bars during their off-times while taking classes in the U.S. to fly airplanes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the White House. Many Americans believe Hillary Clinton"s aide, Huma Abedin, married Jewish Congressman Anthony Weiner at least in part to burnish her security credentials so she could infiltrate the highest levels of the Administration.

What you say is true for some Muslims, yes. Many though are social Muslims, just like people in the West who are brought up in Christianity, but don't practice it. The difference with Islam, is that is is more like a massive cult. I personally never gave Islam a thought until 911. Even Palestinian terrorists were just that, not Muslim terrorists. Unfortunately, Islam is in our faces 24/7 these days. It does not have a good reputation. Most people I know don't respect or like the religion and moderate Muslims don't try hard enough to change our opinions.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 3:21:26 AM

Oh no guys, this is a serious problem.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN BE A TERRORIST. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THEY ARE, BUT THEY'RE MOST LIKELY A TERRORIST. OBAMA'S PROBABLY A TERRORIST AS WELL. IN FACT THE ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE IS FULL OF TERRORISTS.

We need a 1984 inspired "big brother" approach to solve this problem, obviously.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Carcharus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:40:42 AM
The perception that a certain group of people makes up all terrorists is actually a dangerous one and it isn't correct, for many reasons:

1) It is empirically false. The idea that most terrorists are Islamic ones isn't one actually backed up by evidence. It's just an assertion in light of recent terrorist attacks being motivated by Islam. To assert that there is 'deception' of the West by a certain group of people is false.

2) It poses a significant problem, in that the delusion that terrorists are primarily of a certain group will actually hide other terrorists from view. People have to realize that anyone around them could be a terrorist regardless of racial or religious identity. There isn't necessarily racial 'deception' going on. To speculate that 'he is a terrorist because he is Muslim' is discriminatory, and, above all, hides other terrorists from plain view.

The original post doesn't seem to understand that spreading such delusions will only result in more terrorism and less alertness.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:47:06 PM
At 1/31/2016 3:21:26 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:

Oh no guys, this is a serious problem.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN BE A TERRORIST. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THEY ARE, BUT THEY'RE MOST LIKELY A TERRORIST. OBAMA'S PROBABLY A TERRORIST AS WELL. IN FACT THE ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE IS FULL OF TERRORISTS.

We need a 1984 inspired "big brother" approach to solve this problem, obviously.

Not a big brother approach. The U.S. would have solved this problem if they had kept their military presence in Iraq and the Middle East and tightened up on the border and who they let into the country. If they hadn't shared intel and kept their enemies at their word, it would already be in check. But instead of preventative medicine, the U.S. has a utopian "most everyone is good and loves us" mentality which is leading to the dismantling of Europe and has already begun the destruction of America. Ignoring opression and threats as a government isn't being peaceful. It's being a coward.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:48:07 PM
Ayaan Hirsi Ali(ex Muslim)
Fox News

CNN

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:49:20 PM
It's not that I'm anti Islam. It's that Islam is anti democracy and anti me.

It's intellectually dishonest to say,"Intollerance of intollerance is intollerance."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali(Former Muslim)

"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"However, some things must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you open the door, the caged bird stays inside: it is frightened. It has internalized its imprisonment. It takes time for bird to escape, even after someone has opened the doors to its cage."
-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"I cannot emphasize enough how wrongheaded this is. Withholding criticism and ignoring differences are racism in its purest form. Yet these cultural experts fail to notice that, through their anxious avoidance of criticizing non-Western countries, they trap the people who represent these cultures in a state of backwardness. The experts may have the best of intentions, but as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 3:48:19 PM
At 1/31/2016 1:49:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It's intellectually dishonest to say,"Intollerance of intollerance is intollerance."

"However, some things must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Many well-meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you open the door, the caged bird stays inside: it is frightened. It has internalized its imprisonment. It takes time for bird to escape, even after someone has opened the doors to its cage."
-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"I cannot emphasize enough how wrongheaded this is. Withholding criticism and ignoring differences are racism in its purest form. Yet these cultural experts fail to notice that, through their anxious avoidance of criticizing non-Western countries, they trap the people who represent these cultures in a state of backwardness. The experts may have the best of intentions, but as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions." -Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

: It's not that I'm anti Islam. It's that Islam is anti democracy and anti me.

REALLY a great point.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 4:08:42 PM
At 1/31/2016 3:48:19 PM, be_diligent wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

This woman explains it all so well.

https://www.youtube.com...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:12:43 PM
At 1/31/2016 4:08:42 PM, be_diligent wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

She lives in Toronto and writes for the Toronto Sun newspaper. She has received numerous death threats along with Tarek Fatah, who is just like her. It would do the West well to heed their warnings. Islam is coming to a neighbourhood near you. Our worst enemy is political correctness. We have to meet this head on. Who cares if some people get offended.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:33:11 PM
At 1/31/2016 6:12:43 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

She lives in Toronto and writes for the Toronto Sun newspaper. She has received numerous death threats along with Tarek Fatah, who is just like her. It would do the West well to heed their warnings. Islam is coming to a neighbourhood near you. Our worst enemy is political correctness. We have to meet this head on. Who cares if some people get offended.

Exactly correct!
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:27:32 AM
At 1/31/2016 7:33:11 PM, be_diligent wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

Exactly correct!

Canada at least has it right when it comes to accepting Syrian refugees. They are vetted over there and only families and single women with children are allowed in. No single men are allowed in. I feel sorry for the European people. their governments are committing cultural suicide. Sweden is the worst, but Germany is in big trouble as well. We in North America need to learn this lesson from the European experience. Never let the Muslim population get too large. Trouble will follow. Europe has proved this.
walker_harris3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:21:54 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:27:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

Exactly correct!

Canada at least has it right when it comes to accepting Syrian refugees. They are vetted over there and only families and single women with children are allowed in. No single men are allowed in. I feel sorry for the European people. their governments are committing cultural suicide. Sweden is the worst, but Germany is in big trouble as well. We in North America need to learn this lesson from the European experience. Never let the Muslim population get too large. Trouble will follow. Europe has proved this.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about the raping. Yet I haven't seen one feminist speak out against the migrants and want them to come here. Looks like the Femino-Nazis are in cohorts with the Islamo-Nazis!

Europe is starting to rise up against the Islamo-Nazis now though.
http://www.timesunion.com...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:21:17 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:21:54 AM, walker_harris3 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:27:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

-Ayaan Hirsi Ali

REALLY a great point.

Exactly correct!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about the raping. Yet I haven't seen one feminist speak out against the migrants and want them to come here. Looks like the Femino-Nazis are in cohorts with the Islamo-Nazis!

Europe is starting to rise up against the Islamo-Nazis now though.
http://www.timesunion.com...

The western left has this sick unholy alliance with radical Islam. The feminists have lost any credibility so Islam is their pet cause. The growth of the far right in Europe, although somewhat disheartening, is preferable to Islam and maybe Europe's only hope.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 9:12:06 PM
At 1/31/2016 8:40:42 AM, Carcharus wrote:
The perception that a certain group of people makes up all terrorists is actually a dangerous one and it isn't correct, for many reasons:

1) It is empirically false. The idea that most terrorists are Islamic ones isn't one actually backed up by evidence. It's just an assertion in light of recent terrorist attacks being motivated by Islam. To assert that there is 'deception' of the West by a certain group of people is false.

2) It poses a significant problem, in that the delusion that terrorists are primarily of a certain group will actually hide other terrorists from view. People have to realize that anyone around them could be a terrorist regardless of racial or religious identity. There isn't necessarily racial 'deception' going on. To speculate that 'he is a terrorist because he is Muslim' is discriminatory, and, above all, hides other terrorists from plain view.

The original post doesn't seem to understand that spreading such delusions will only result in more terrorism and less alertness.

Sounds like liberal b.s.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 9:13:09 PM
Just the Sunnis commited 70% of terroristic acts worldwide

http://cnsnews.com...

Carcharus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 4:43:12 PM
At 2/3/2016 9:12:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Sounds like liberal b.s.

You don't have adequate justification for it to be 'liberal b.s.' Point 1) is demonstrably true, and 2) is a naturally resulting impact. Further, I don't even think my political positions would be considered 'liberal'.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 5:26:32 PM
A4/2016 4:43:12 PM, Carcharus wrote:

Sounds like liberal b.s.

You don't have adequate justification for it to be 'liberal b.s.' Point 1) is demonstrably true, and 2) is a naturally resulting impact. Further, I don't even think my political positions would be considered 'liberal'.

I didn't say it was Liberal b.s. I said it sounded like Liberal b.s. If you dislike Liberalism consider that your ideological offering was not Moderate and most certainly not conservative.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 5:28:37 PM
At 2/4/2016 4:43:12 PM, Carcharus wrote:

Sounds like liberal b.s.

Ypu say Islamic deception of the West is "false". Do you know what kitman and taqiyya are? They are deception techniques towards nonMuslims within Islam.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 5:31:01 PM
The West will not be Saved until it Understands 4 Arabic words and Islamic principles.

http://www.islam-watch.org...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 6:20:52 PM
At 2/4/2016 4:43:12 PM, Carcharus wrote:

Sounds like liberal b.s.

Not according to ex Muslim like Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 6:22:39 PM
Islam is not a religion of peace

Bill Maher(Atheist) on Islam

Fox News

CNN

Walid Shoebat(ex Muslim)
Fox News