Jump to topic:

Does Anybody Else Think...

be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:17:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
That this is the most interesting election in history?

I can't tell you how often the whole thing has me laughing.

An entire news network of (so-called) professional reporters fighting with a man who is running for president.
Seeing the twitter to Mr. Trump from a Saudi prince, Alwaleed bin Talal, telling him to drop out of the race.

My first thought was, what? A Saudi prince telling someone to not run for President of the United States. What's he concerned about? Perhaps he has his own agenda?

Then finding out that the same Saudi prince owns a portion of Fox news...lol

This is just all out there on the table, and most people are not even paying attention. It's hilarious!

http://bigthink.com...

Now why would an Islamic shareholder in an american television network be concerned about who might become president of the United States? lol

All of the reported twisted comments reported on the news.

Whoopi Goldberg saying that she will leave the country if trump is elected. (Like her opinion matters.) So many people offered to help her pack.

The entire election has me scratching my head...lol

It's just so odd, and so funny.

I think that all of these people need to learn four words very quickly when addressing Donald Trump.

"Yes Sir, Mr. President."
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:21:56 PM
At 1/31/2016 2:17:45 PM, be_diligent wrote:

An entire news network of (so-called) professional reporters fighting with a man who is running for president.
Seeing the twitter to Mr. Trump from a Saudi prince, Alwaleed bin Talal, telling him to drop out of the race.

My first thought was, what? A Saudi prince telling someone to not run for President of the United States. What's he concerned about? Perhaps he has his own agenda?

This is just all out there on the table, and most people are not even paying attention. It's hilarious!

Now why would an Islamic shareholder in an american television network be concerned about who might become president of the United States? lol

Whoopi Goldberg saying that she will leave the country if trump is elected. (Like her opinion matters.) So many people offered to help her pack.

I think that all of these people need to learn four words very quickly when addressing Donald Trump.

The crony sheep's wool is slowly being stripped off of the Republican wolf's body.

Wylted said it best. Bush was a better Democrat than Obama.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 3:48:11 PM
At 1/31/2016 2:21:56 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

The crony sheep's wool is slowly being stripped off of the Republican wolf's body.

Lol. That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. If anything, Obama was a better Republican than Bush, what with his bailing out corporations, keeping Guantanamo open, the war in Afghanistan...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 4:05:39 PM
At 1/31/2016 3:48:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Lol. That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. If anything, Obama was a better Republican than Bush, what with his bailing out corporations, keeping Guantanamo open, the war in Afghanistan...

It's all the same party.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 4:07:49 PM
At 1/31/2016 4:05:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/31/2016 3:48:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

It's all the same party.

True True, all owned by the same corporations.