Boko Haram Burns Children Alive in Nigeria

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:47:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Boko Haram extremists firebomb[ed] huts and ... the screams of children burning to death [could be heard due to that attack], among 86 people officials say died in the latest attack by Nigeria"s homegrown Islamic extremists.

Scores of charred corpses and bodies with bullet wounds littered the streets from Saturday night"s attack on Dalori village and two nearby camps housing 25,000 refugees, according to survivors and soldiers at the scene just 5 kilometers (3 miles) from Maiduguri, the birthplace of Boko Haram and the biggest city in Nigeria"s northeast.

The 6-year Islamic uprising has killed about 20,000 people and driven 2.5 million from their homes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:52:25 PM
It is my view that each and every member of Boko Haram should be rounded up by private military contractors paid for by either the United States or NATO, and shot down en masse.

Beyond that ,every geographic location known to have been associated with Boko Haram should be leveled, preferably with drones, courtesy of the United States military.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:52:44 PM
At 1/31/2016 10:50:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Well, now they've fallen to a new low.

Islamic terrorism has always been at this level.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:59:34 PM
At 1/31/2016 10:52:25 PM, YYW wrote:
It is my view that each and every member of Boko Haram should be rounded up by private military contractors paid for by either the United States or NATO, and shot down en masse.

Beyond that ,every geographic location known to have been associated with Boko Haram should be leveled, preferably with drones, courtesy of the United States military.

Instead of speaking out against it, the current POTUS, is doing this.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 11:09:45 PM
At 1/31/2016 10:59:34 PM, be_diligent wrote:

That might have something to do with his IQ being in the triple digits.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 11:13:56 PM

When you are the president of the United States, speaking out against something like this doesn't count for much. Actions are what count.

The fact is that Obama needs to keep ties with moderate and Westernized muslims strong, because failing to do so jeopardizes our national security, because it reduces our access to ground level intelligence.

It additionally prevents more from going radical.

You see that, and you think "dumb nigger is cozying up to them filthy a-rabs."

I see that and I think "if a symbolic gesture can accomplish some good, then by all means do it."
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 11:42:24 PM
At 1/31/2016 11:13:56 PM, YYW wrote:

When you are the president of the United States, speaking out against something like this doesn't count for much. Actions are what count.

The fact is that Obama needs to keep ties with moderate and Westernized muslims strong, because failing to do so jeopardizes our national security, because it reduces our access to ground level intelligence.

I see that and I think "if a symbolic gesture can accomplish some good, then by all means do it."

I really don't see it that way.

Obama won't even call terrorism what it is.

Honesty is the best policy.

I see it as being part of an ongoing agenda, not just in the USA but in European countries as well.

If we can't be honest, how will it be stopped?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 11:56:20 PM
At 1/31/2016 11:42:24 PM, be_diligent wrote:

I see it as being part of an ongoing agenda, not just in the USA but in European countries as well.

If you are not planning to take any action, this is what you have to do.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:06:08 AM
At 1/31/2016 11:56:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Yup.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:23:03 AM

I had to come back and respond to this. This is precisely the problem.

Nobody used racial slurs here, but you. And you assume that when a person does not fall in line with political correctness they are a racist. That is ridiculous.

Moderate Muslims are speaking out against terrorism.

If you haven't noticed.

Here's one example.

They want the truth out there, as well as safety for themselves and their families.

https://www.youtube.com...
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:27:11 AM
At 1/31/2016 11:56:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Exactly true, he's not even really standing up for the Moderate Muslims.

It's all part of an agenda, and people are waking up to it.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:45:02 AM
At 2/1/2016 12:23:03 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Nobody used racial slurs here, but you. And you assume that when a person does not fall in line with political correctness they are a racist. That is ridiculous.

If you haven't noticed.

Here's one example.

They want the truth out there, as well as safety for themselves and their families.

One more, just for the Political correct YYW, with his racial slurs.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:48:24 AM
At 2/1/2016 12:45:02 AM, be_diligent wrote:

If you haven't noticed.

Here's one example.

I really don't care what you think about Obama. I was using purposefully sarcastic language to convey the point.

If you think I'm "politically correct" then you don't know me very well....

lol
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:52:18 AM
At 2/1/2016 12:48:24 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:45:02 AM, be_diligent wrote:

If you haven't noticed.

Here's one example.

I really don't care what you think about Obama. I was using purposefully sarcastic language to convey the point.

If you think I'm "politically correct" then you don't know me very well....

lol

I don't care to know you. You used racial slurs to describe me when I gave an opinion.
Anyone can go back and read it.

You should be apologizing actually.

The terms you used didn't even cross my mind in any of my posts.

So, the truth is, they must apply to YOU.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:54:51 AM
At 2/1/2016 12:52:18 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Your reasoning regarding how things apply is self defeating.

I'm not going to apologize for making my point in the way I chose to make it. Whether you're going to be sanctimonious is, similarly, your problem to resolve.

I also did not imply that you were a racist.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:01:17 AM
At 2/1/2016 12:54:51 AM, YYW wrote:

I'm not going to apologize for making my point in the way I chose to make it. Whether you're going to be sanctimonious is, similarly, your problem to resolve.

You should be a politician...lol, you lie like most of them.

Again, anyone can go back as read and see what you said.

I'll forgive you on the basis that you are just stupid.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:03:28 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:01:17 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Like I said, I did not imply that you were a racist. It's always unfortunate when confusion like this emerges. Alas, here we are.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:12:26 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:03:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:01:17 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Like I said, I did not imply that you were a racist. It's always unfortunate when confusion like this emerges. Alas, here we are.

Here is exactly what you said.
--------
Quoting YYW: You see that, and you think "dumb nigger is cozying up to them filthy a-rabs."

--------
You tried to use the political correctness card, and plainly used racist terms to describe me.

Shame on you. No wonder you don't expect honesty from the government. You can't even be honest.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:24:22 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:12:26 AM, be_diligent wrote:
You tried to use the political correctness card, and plainly used racist terms to describe me.

Shame on you. No wonder you don't expect honesty from the government. You can't even be honest.

I was being sarcastic, which, clearly, you lack the capacity to understand despite the obviousness of it.

And again... lol... I was not "using the political correctness card" whatever that is.

If I was trying to be "politically correct" then I wouldn't have said "dumb nigger."

This conversation transcends stupidity.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:27:13 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:24:22 AM, YYW wrote:

I was being sarcastic, which, clearly, you lack the capacity to understand despite the obviousness of it.

And again... lol... I was not "using the political correctness card" whatever that is.

If I was trying to be "politically correct" then I wouldn't have said "dumb nigger."

Yeah yeah, you were being "sarcastic," I'll buy that....

This conversation transcended into stupidity when you made such a nasty statement. It's attitudes like yours that keep people from speaking out for the truth, out of concern of being called a racist.

You gave a perfect example. Pat yourself on the back.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:54:09 AM

Not every issue is an opportunity to express your dislike for Obama.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:02:19 AM
At 2/1/2016 1:27:13 AM, be_diligent wrote:

This conversation transcended into stupidity when you made such a nasty statement. It's attitudes like yours that keep people from speaking out for the truth, out of concern of being called a racist.

lol

So I'm the source of your failure to perceive? No. The problem is your being a reactionary guy.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:22:53 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:02:19 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

So I'm the source of your failure to perceive? No. The problem is your being a reactionary guy.

Get over your own failures YVV, and move on already.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:25:51 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:22:53 AM, be_diligent wrote:

lol

lol

You can't even read my username correctly.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:34:32 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:25:51 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

lol

Oh no, you got me...

Grow up already.....
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:40:10 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:34:32 AM, be_diligent wrote:

lol

lol

Oh no, you got me...

Grow up already.....

Do you know why that is not a particularly good comeback?
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:44:51 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:40:10 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

lol

Oh no, you got me...

Grow up already.....

Do you know why I don't particularly care?

Here's one more video for you.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:48:23 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:44:51 AM, be_diligent wrote:

lol

lol

Oh no, you got me...

Grow up already.....

It *really* seems like you care... like a lot... lol
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:55:51 AM
At 2/1/2016 2:48:23 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/1/2016 2:44:51 AM, be_diligent wrote:

lol

lol

Oh no, you got me...

Grow up already.....

It *really* seems like you care... like a lot... lol

No, what I do care about is, this was a very important, tragic and sad topic, and you can't get over yourself for long enough to acknowledge that terrible, horrible things like this happen. You'd rather turn it into a "racism" debate and when you get called on it, you try to find other avenues to cover your butt.

I really wish you'd eat some humble pie and get over yourself. You just don't give up.

You are stubborn....

What exactly can I say that will make you move on?