Jump to topic:

One must scratch Russia again!

frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 9:53:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
In November, Turkey beated a Russian jet which had violated Turkish airspace down, since then Turkey soberly behaves and try to reduce tension, but Russia fiercely climbing. Two days ago, Russia violated Turkish airspace one more again though all warnings.

No must permit Russia's so unruly behaviors.

I think Putin wants to cover his economic failure at the expense of removing World War III!
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:56:30 AM
Putin and Assad, the dictator, in Syria are much cruel

They kill innocent people (babies, children, women, old...).

And, on sunday (two days ago), Russian jets bombed even a helping convoy which took to people who were in stavation.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:10:24 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:56:30 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Putin and Assad, the dictator, in Syria are much cruel

I'll take Assad over handing the region to the rebels any day of the week.

They kill innocent people (babies, children, women, old...).

As does every side in every military conflict.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:11:14 PM
At 2/1/2016 9:53:56 AM, frbnsn wrote:
In November, Turkey beated a Russian jet which had violated Turkish airspace down, since then Turkey soberly behaves and try to reduce tension, but Russia fiercely climbing. Two days ago, Russia violated Turkish airspace one more again though all warnings.

I think Putin wants to cover his economic failure at the expense of removing World War III!

Turkey killed a Russian pilot for no good reason at all, and they only did it because they have the backing of the West. No thought for the fallout that would occur. If anything, Turkey is the one trying to egg on WWIII.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:59:41 AM
At 2/3/2016 10:11:14 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

Turkey killed a Russian pilot for no good reason at all, and they only did it because they have the backing of the West. No thought for the fallout that would occur. If anything, Turkey is the one trying to egg on WWIII.

I think. you mean the pilot of the falling jet; no, Turkey didn't kill that pilot, but Turkmen peasants (civil persons) in the area of Syria hit him while he was in parachut.

I think you are misinforming.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 9:39:32 AM
Assad who is the dictator of Syria, with the help of Russia, slaughters the dissidents for about 5 years and USA, EU, UN are only watching because they have not any advantage like oil.
And a lot of refugees fled leaving home, some them are drowned while passing across sea.
Turkey shelter about 3 million refugees, though its limited budget.

This shows that rich countries and UN only talk, not actually sincere!
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 7:58:28 PM
At 2/4/2016 8:59:41 AM, frbnsn wrote:

I think. you mean the pilot of the falling jet; no, Turkey didn't kill that pilot, but Turkmen peasants (civil persons) in the area of Syria hit him while he was in parachut.

So you're saying that Turkey wasn't involved at all for you know, shooting the guy out of the sky.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 7:59:34 PM
At 2/4/2016 9:39:32 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Assad who is the dictator of Syria, with the help of Russia, slaughters the dissidents for about 5 years and USA, EU, UN are only watching because they have not any advantage like oil.
And a lot of refugees fled leaving home, some them are drowned while passing across sea.

How would you fix the situation???
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:17:42 PM
At 2/4/2016 7:58:28 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

So you're saying that Turkey wasn't involved at all for you know, shooting the guy out of the sky.

Exactly.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:20:28 PM
At 2/4/2016 7:59:34 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 9:39:32 AM, frbnsn wrote:

There are TV recordigns.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 1:33:09 PM
At 2/6/2016 12:17:42 PM, frbnsn wrote:

Exactly.

lol.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 4:00:10 PM
At 2/6/2016 12:20:28 PM, frbnsn wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:59:34 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

There are TV recordigns.

Uh what? You'll fix the entire conflict with TV recordings? Wow, that's some real innovation.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 4:04:26 PM

Exactly.

That makes no sense at all. I see you're just hopelessly trying to find anything against Russia that you can. It's obvious that the whole incident with the plane was Turkey over reacting and Edrogan trying to appear "tough" on the international scene. Of course he only does this because he knows that he has the backing of Western nations. It's funny, because I remember when a Turkish plane was shot down for the same reasons in 2012, and Turkey wasn't happy about it.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:29:36 PM
At 2/6/2016 4:04:26 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

Exactly.

That makes no sense at all. I see you're just hopelessly trying to find anything against Russia that you can. It's obvious that the whole incident with the plane was Turkey over reacting and Edrogan trying to appear "tough" on the international scene. Of course he only does this because he knows that he has the backing of Western nations. It's funny, because I remember when a Turkish plane was shot down for the same reasons in 2012, and Turkey wasn't happy about it.

I thought it was because Russia was blowing up oil that Turkey already purchased from Isis....