Jump to topic:

Black Lives Matter

adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 9:49:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
If we are honest with ourselves we know this whole "black lives matter" movement in itself is racist as hell. Don't you think if this black lives matter movement crap really mattered then the African Americans would be protesting everyday in big inner cities like Detroit Baltimore Chicago and Oakland where blacks are killing blacks almost everyday. The truth is black people kill their own kind than any other race or cops for that matter. It seems like whenever a black thug gets gunned down a police officer than democrats want to make it a race issue whatever happened to taking personal responsibility it seems like the democrats want to baby the African Americans and think they can't do anything without them which is a disgrace it's amazing how gullible people are towards their own political party and yes the evil Democrat party help sponsored the Ku Klux Klan scums and now the Democrat party is sponsoring black racists. By the way all lives matter including police lives
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:03:20 PM
At 2/1/2016 9:49:32 PM, adam_418_1984 wrote:
If we are honest with ourselves we know this whole "black lives matter" movement in itself is racist as hell. Don't you think if this black lives matter movement crap really mattered then the African Americans would be protesting everyday in big inner cities like Detroit Baltimore Chicago and Oakland where blacks are killing blacks almost everyday. The truth is black people kill their own kind than any other race or cops for that matter. It seems like whenever a black thug gets gunned down a police officer than democrats want to make it a race issue whatever happened to taking personal responsibility it seems like the democrats want to baby the African Americans and think they can't do anything without them which is a disgrace it's amazing how gullible people are towards their own political party and yes the evil Democrat party help sponsored the Ku Klux Klan scums and now the Democrat party is sponsoring black racists. By the way all lives matter including police lives

I would first like to say that I think you have fallen into a misconception of what black lives matter really (BLM) is intended for. First of all, I am in no way shape or form supporting the movement, it is destructive to my cause. Secondly, the true reason behind the movement has been hijacked to push for civil unrest. It was initially meant to bring awareness to unfair treatment of black individuals compared to others of different skin color. Now I for one am a 27-year-old black male and I have never experienced any form of unfair treatment in my life. I have, however, noted that I have friends and family who have. I have concluded that this isn't solely due to skin color but a lot to do with how one carries themselves. This leads to profiling to some extent. And yes you are correct the black community really needs to stop trying to protect crooks and thugs, and focus on the unfairness inside its' self.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:06:51 PM

Are you a natural idiot, or do you have to work at it?
adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:10:39 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:06:51 PM, TBR wrote:

Oh let me guess you are a white liberal surprise surprise idiot
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:11:58 PM

Why call him an idiot??
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:14:34 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:11:58 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Why call him an idiot??

These are the rhetorical tools of an idiot. It is obfuscating issues within other issues in-order to sell his point. Even going as far to connect political affiliation with issues unrelated to the matter.

In other words. He is an idiot.
adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:17:38 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:03:20 PM, liltankjj wrote:

I would first like to say that I think you have fallen into a misconception of what black lives matter really (BLM) is intended for. First of all, I am in no way shape or form supporting the movement, it is destructive to my cause. Secondly, the true reason behind the movement has been hijacked to push for civil unrest. It was initially meant to bring awareness to unfair treatment of black individuals compared to others of different skin color. Now I for one am a 27-year-old black male and I have never experienced any form of unfair treatment in my life. I have, however, noted that I have friends and family who have. I have concluded that this isn't solely due to skin color but a lot to do with how one carries themselves. This leads to profiling to some extent. And yes you are correct the black community really needs to stop trying to protect crooks and thugs, and focus on the unfairness inside its' self.

I see what you are saying and i agree with what you are saying i take it that you are a Marine well thanks for your reply and Thank you for your service God Bless
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:20:36 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:14:34 PM, TBR wrote:

Why call him an idiot??

These are the rhetorical tools of an idiot. It is obfuscating issues within other issues in-order to sell his point. Even going as far to connect political affiliation with issues unrelated to the matter.

Very well. I can see this with the KKK connection, but the rest can simply be misguidance, in my opinion.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:23:13 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:17:38 PM, adam_418_1984 wrote:

I see what you are saying and i agree with what you are saying i take it that you are a Marine well thanks for your reply and Thank you for your service God Bless

Thank you for the acknowledgement, yes I am a Marine. I pray for God to have a blessing on you as well.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 10:45:25 PM
At 2/1/2016 10:20:36 PM, liltankjj wrote:

Why call him an idiot??

Very well. I can see this with the KKK connection, but the rest can simply be misguidance, in my opinion.

Yea. BLM has nothing to do with "black on black" crime, and conflating the two is simply the work of the intellectual lazy. Its just short of "look over there".
adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 6:19:16 AM
At 2/1/2016 10:45:25 PM, TBR wrote:

Why call him an idiot??

Yea. BLM has nothing to do with "black on black" crime, and conflating the two is simply the work of the intellectual lazy. Its just short of "look over there".

Wow you are a special kind of stupid who said anything about the black lives matter clowns having anything to do with black on black crime idiot the black lives matter movement don't care about black lives that's the point idiot because if they did they would be marching everyday when blacks are killed by other blacks you liberals ignore facts you are a sad atheist get well soon kid
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 6:24:39 AM
At 2/2/2016 6:19:16 AM, adam_418_1984 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 10:45:25 PM, TBR wrote:

Why call him an idiot??

Wow you are a special kind of stupid who said anything about the black lives matter clowns having anything to do with black on black crime idiot the black lives matter movement don't care about black lives that's the point idiot because if they did they would be marching everyday when blacks are killed by other blacks you liberals ignore facts you are a sad atheist get well soon kid

you. it is you who are conflating the two issues in a transparent and idiotic way.

black people can be concerned about police brutality aside from any other aspect of crime. your insistence the must do as you please is not only arrogant but childish. the concerns od BLM are there own, and don't need your approval.
MelahNomah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 6:50:49 PM
To the incredibly ignorant poster:
I find it hilarious how you figure the black race is one who kills their own people off most. Lmao. Is it new to you how whites kill their own family members daily? Oh but because you all are "troubled" or "mentally ill" it isnt as wrong as blacks killing other blacks? Every race has murders. Black Lives Matters is so prevalent right now because there have been far too many white police officers getting away with causing harm to blacks and getting little to no punishment. READ
MelahNomah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 6:55:45 PM

and I hope and pray that as a black man you dont believe that just by carrying yourself in a certain way no one is going to form judgements towards you. Or if you were racially profiled by a person of authority who happened to be white and you calmly stated your rights they still wouldnt have their way with you. Dont be naive please. I too have never experienced anything like that personally, but I know you have seen viral videos of whites reacting way more foul than blacks and getting treated as if they were acting "civil". I dont see how supporting black lives matter is destructive to your case but hopefully you wake up. Good day.
adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:36:13 PM
At 2/2/2016 6:50:49 PM, MelahNomah wrote:
To the incredibly ignorant poster:
I find it hilarious how you figure the black race is one who kills their own people off most. Lmao. Is it new to you how whites kill their own family members daily? Oh but because you all are "troubled" or "mentally ill" it isnt as wrong as blacks killing other blacks? Every race has murders. Black Lives Matters is so prevalent right now because there have been far too many white police officers getting away with causing harm to blacks and getting little to no punishment. READ

You sir are an idiot haha yet i'm the ignorant one you should learn to do some research before posting garbage. Cops kill more whites then they do black why aren't white folks rioting? because when a white criminal gets killed by the police we don't make excuses for the criminal don't break the law and follow orders from an authority figure and you won't find yourself in this type of situation it's pretty simple. Seems like you want to make excuses for black criminals breaking the law sorry fool i care about facts are there some bad cops sure but not every cop is corrupt you liberal idiots like to categorize all cops as being corrupt when a black person is stopped by the police which isn't the case. You should do your homework before debating kid you are using your emotions haha you can't refute anything i stated
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:39:16 PM
You sir are an idiot haha yet i'm the ignorant one you should learn to do some research before posting garbage. Cops kill more whites then they do black why aren't white folks rioting? because when a white criminal gets killed by the police we don't make excuses for the criminal don't break the law and follow orders from an authority figure and you won't find yourself in this type of situation it's pretty simple. Seems like you want to make excuses for black criminals breaking the law sorry fool i care about facts are there some bad cops sure but not every cop is corrupt you liberal idiots like to categorize all cops as being corrupt when a black person is stopped by the police which isn't the case. You should do your homework before debating kid you are using your emotions haha you can't refute anything i stated

What is your take on the Oregon standoff?
adam_418_1984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:41:36 PM
At 2/2/2016 6:55:45 PM, MelahNomah wrote:

and I hope and pray that as a black man you dont believe that just by carrying yourself in a certain way no one is going to form judgements towards you. Or if you were racially profiled by a person of authority who happened to be white and you calmly stated your rights they still wouldnt have their way with you. Dont be naive please. I too have never experienced anything like that personally, but I know you have seen viral videos of whites reacting way more foul than blacks and getting treated as if they were acting "civil". I dont see how supporting black lives matter is destructive to your case but hopefully you wake up. Good day.

The whole black lives matter non-sense is a fluke son created by the stupid white democrats to gain black votes democrats don't give a damn about African Americans they have you fools brainwashed don't be gullible ask yourself this if the whole black lives matter agenda really had a purpose why aren't the black lives matter movement supporters making noise when blacks are killed everyday in big cities? Because the white liberals want to distract people from the real issue and the whole Black lives matter movement is just bigotry the only lives that matters are blacks all lives matter son
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:46:26 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:41:36 PM, adam_418_1984 wrote:

The whole black lives matter non-sense is a fluke son created by the stupid white democrats to gain black votes democrats don't give a damn about African Americans they have you fools brainwashed don't be gullible ask yourself this if the whole black lives matter agenda really had a purpose why aren't the black lives matter movement supporters making noise when blacks are killed everyday in big cities? Because the white liberals want to distract people from the real issue and the whole Black lives matter movement is just bigotry the only lives that matters are blacks all lives matter son

You just can't get that two issues can exist simultaneously - each having merit. Because YOU think that "black on black" crime is the more important one does not mean that others agree, or that EACH can not be addressed as separate issues.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:54:55 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:39:16 PM, TBR wrote:

It's a shame that our whiteness won't allow us to riot and steal and blow things up whenever we feel like it.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:45:22 PM

I stated that it is destructive to my cause, If I misspelled this I apologize for any misunderstanding. Now allow me to ask a question. How am I not awake? It also isn't an issue if you are interested in what my cause is, feel free to ask.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:08:35 PM

Good one TBR. I fail to understand the purpose of gathering peacefully while armed. Hey, I love my weapons too but if I am advocating peace they will be locked up where they belong. Maybe it's a true distrust of the government at all levels. I mean there was Waco and Ruby Ridge. Both of these situations got out of hand. But still I wouldn't advocate for peace with a firearm.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:10:50 PM

I can agree with a plethora of your points, for the most part. I believe the RNC and DNC are technically one in the same though. Two sides of the same coin.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:11:25 PM

I can agree with a plethora of your points, for the most part. I believe the RNC and DNC are technically one in the same. Two sides of the same coin.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:14:23 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:46:26 PM, TBR wrote:

You just can't get that two issues can exist simultaneously - each having merit. Because YOU think that "black on black" crime is the more important one does not mean that others agree, or that EACH can not be addressed as separate issues.

You have a solid point here bro. Two issues can be viewed as separate; Unfortunately, this doesn't change how others may view your group because of the issues you chose to put aside.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:15:20 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:54:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

It's a shame that our whiteness won't allow us to riot and steal and blow things up whenever we feel like it.

Funny, I don't think anyone should be allowed to act this way.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:24:29 PM
You have a solid point here bro. Two issues can be viewed as separate; Unfortunately, this doesn't change how others may view your group because of the issues you chose to put aside.

Here is the thing. "Black on black" crime is mostly a misnomer. I am not going to bicker with the fool in this thread about this, but it is normal for crime to happen within the communities they exist in. America is still largely segregated. That black-on-black crime happens is expected, as we should expect white-on-white crime. This holds true. Most crime that happens between white people is at the hands of OTHER white people.

No one is putting aside the issues of crime, this is a diversion for people like the OP to use. Crime is crime, and we ALL address it. BLM is addressing one topic. That does not mean they (the individuals) dismiss the OTHER problems.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:30:39 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:24:29 PM, TBR wrote:

Here is the thing. "Black on black" crime is mostly a misnomer. I am not going to bicker with the fool in this thread about this, but it is normal for crime to happen within the communities they exist in. America is still largely segregated. That black-on-black crime happens is expected, as we should expect white-on-white crime. This holds true. Most crime that happens between white people is at the hands of OTHER white people.

No one is putting aside the issues of crime, this is a diversion for people like the OP to use. Crime is crime, and we ALL address it. BLM is addressing one topic. That does not mean they (the individuals) dismiss the OTHER problems.

You are dangerously proving the point that black deaths are not racist. Watch it Tibby.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:40:24 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:30:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

You are dangerously proving the point that black deaths are not racist. Watch it Tibby.

Not at all. I am discussing the issue of BLM, and explaining how deflecting using "black on black" crime is silly.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:44:31 PM

True they may not dismiss them but It's like the example of cancer crime is crime and cancer is cancer. A cop killing someone illegally is as much a crime as someone not in law enforcement doing it. just like breast cancer sucks and so does testicular cancer. what a group decides to give attention to is solely on them.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:52:12 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:40:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/2/2016 9:30:39 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Not at all. I am discussing the issue of BLM, and explaining how deflecting using "black on black" crime is silly.

Careful Tibby.