Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Biggest Loser in Iowa?

imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:50:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
While Cruz won Iowa, Rubio made a solid 3rd place finish, and Hillary and Sanders both can look at Iowa as some form of a win, who do you think turned out to be the biggest LOSER at the Iowa Caucus?

Is it O'Malley, who polled at 1% and has already suspended his campaign?

Is it Trump, who lost to Cruz by 3 points and almost finished 3rd behind Rubio?

Is it Jeb, who spent more on Iowa than anyone else and still only got 3% of the vote, averaging $25,000 spent per vote

Is it Gilmore, who literally got about 0% of the vote

Is it Fiorina, Kasich, Christie, Huckabee, and/or Santorum, who got 2% or less of the vote?

Or is it the people of Iowa, who had to put up with all of this sh**?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 2:10:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Update: Apparently Huckabee is dropping out as well after a sh*tshow of support
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 2:15:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Its Trump. He didn't win, even though he and his friends have bribed all the electable people to not run.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:00:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Cruz.

He put a shitload of his money and time into Iowa. He needed a pretty good win to make that pay off. He can thank Carson for taking a lot of Evangelical vote from him. But because he didn't dominate, he'll probably suffer a similar fate to Huckabee and Santorum.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:38:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 3:00:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Cruz.

He put a shitload of his money and time into Iowa. He needed a pretty good win to make that pay off. He can thank Carson for taking a lot of Evangelical vote from him. But because he didn't dominate, he'll probably suffer a similar fate to Huckabee and Santorum.

I think that the fact he beat Trump will convince a lot of people to switch to his campaign since Trump and Cruz are the most anti-establishment frontrunners. Cruz would be one of the few people Id see as being a winner of the Iowa Caucus, since he literally won :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 1:50:28 PM, imabench wrote:
While Cruz won Iowa, Rubio made a solid 3rd place finish, and Hillary and Sanders both can look at Iowa as some form of a win, who do you think turned out to be the biggest LOSER at the Iowa Caucus?

Is it O'Malley, who polled at 1% and has already suspended his campaign?

Is it Trump, who lost to Cruz by 3 points and almost finished 3rd behind Rubio?

Is it Jeb, who spent more on Iowa than anyone else and still only got 3% of the vote, averaging $25,000 spent per vote

Is it Gilmore, who literally got about 0% of the vote

Is it Fiorina, Kasich, Christie, Huckabee, and/or Santorum, who got 2% or less of the vote?

Or is it the people of Iowa, who had to put up with all of this sh**?

Its Trump. That Rubio was closer to him than he to Cruz is a bad omen.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 4:20:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 3:38:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:00:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Cruz.

He put a shitload of his money and time into Iowa. He needed a pretty good win to make that pay off. He can thank Carson for taking a lot of Evangelical vote from him. But because he didn't dominate, he'll probably suffer a similar fate to Huckabee and Santorum.

I think that the fact he beat Trump will convince a lot of people to switch to his campaign since Trump and Cruz are the most anti-establishment frontrunners. Cruz would be one of the few people Id see as being a winner of the Iowa Caucus, since he literally won :P

Rubio was the bigger winner.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 4:20:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 4:20:26 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:38:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:00:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Cruz.

He put a shitload of his money and time into Iowa. He needed a pretty good win to make that pay off. He can thank Carson for taking a lot of Evangelical vote from him. But because he didn't dominate, he'll probably suffer a similar fate to Huckabee and Santorum.

I think that the fact he beat Trump will convince a lot of people to switch to his campaign since Trump and Cruz are the most anti-establishment frontrunners. Cruz would be one of the few people Id see as being a winner of the Iowa Caucus, since he literally won :P

Rubio was the bigger winner.

I agree with that.
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 4:21:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 4:20:55 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/2/2016 4:20:26 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:38:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:00:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Cruz.

He put a shitload of his money and time into Iowa. He needed a pretty good win to make that pay off. He can thank Carson for taking a lot of Evangelical vote from him. But because he didn't dominate, he'll probably suffer a similar fate to Huckabee and Santorum.

I think that the fact he beat Trump will convince a lot of people to switch to his campaign since Trump and Cruz are the most anti-establishment frontrunners. Cruz would be one of the few people Id see as being a winner of the Iowa Caucus, since he literally won :P

Rubio was the bigger winner.

I agree with that.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 5:26:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/2/2016 1:50:28 PM, imabench wrote:

Or is it the people of Iowa, who had to put up with all of this sh**?

Matt Hoover of Iowa was already pronounced to be the biggest loser.

http://munfitnessblog.com...