Jump to topic:

America needs Ted Cruz

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 5:33:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
When the Chamber of Commerce, Goldman Sachs, and big oil can all agree on a candidate how could anyone possibly be opposed to him? All these diverse interests coming together because they realize that Ted is the one
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 5:44:04 PM
At 2/3/2016 5:33:28 PM, thett3 wrote:
When the Chamber of Commerce, Goldman Sachs, and big oil can all agree on a candidate how could anyone possibly be opposed to him? All these diverse interests coming together because they realize that Ted is the one

Once again, your sig.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 5:45:00 PM
At 2/3/2016 5:44:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Once again, your sig.

Thank you sir
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 6:14:24 PM

Gave up on Trump?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 8:27:46 PM
His own party, the GOP hate him along with the Senate. If he's president he'll shut down the government every other week, like a toddler having a tantrum. Nothing will ever get done.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 8:33:54 PM
At 2/3/2016 8:27:46 PM, Peepette wrote:
His own party, the GOP hate him along with the Senate. If he's president he'll shut down the government every other week, like a toddler having a tantrum. Nothing will ever get done.

Exactly, the establishment is against him. Donald Trump always prats on about how he's going to make the deals we need, but we don't want deals with these people!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 8:48:14 PM
At 2/3/2016 8:33:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/3/2016 8:27:46 PM, Peepette wrote:

Exactly, the establishment is against him. Donald Trump always prats on about how he's going to make the deals we need, but we don't want deals with these people!

(Repost)
Cruz is a very intelligent but manipulative man on a Machiavellian level. Cruz's attitude is it's his way or no way, to the point of shutting down the government. He schemes to casts blame on others (Dems, Obama) for it occurring. He fails to see the damage he does to those employed by the government; they don't get paid and families suffer. The public ceases to be served. He feels his agenda and actions are a means to an end without consideration to the ripple effect.

He instigated the government shut down in 2013 over the budget dispute with an aim to defund ACA. He again threatened a shut down over defunding Planned Parenthood. After multistate investigations, PP was found innocent of wrong doing. Despite this, Cruz pounded the issue as if PP were guilty. The GOP was aware that such a tactic would fail, but Cruz's real aim was to discredit Obama yet again by accusing him of the shut down. This was disingenuous and misleading, not based on facts; it's pandering at its best. The GOP did not fall for Cruz's tactics a second time. This is not a comment on whether Obamacare or PP is good or bad, just a statement on Cruz's ability to manipulate and deceive to get what he wants.

Another example of his disingenuousness was his failure to report his Goldman Sachs and Citibank loans while loudly supporting legislation to audit the Fed. He was fully aware that the bill would not pass but used his support for it to make himself appear anti-big bank. He is known for his lack of ability to compromise amongst his own party. Judging from his past his history on willingness to shut down government and his ability to manipulate press on casting blame; it's worrisome on how he would behave as President.