Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Idiotic Clinton supporters endorse Karl Marx

Fly
Posts: 2,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic."
-Sam Harris
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.
imabench
Posts: 21,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:31:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

There are tons of people from all candidacy's who can make themselves and fellow voters look like idiots... Including beloved little Bernie http://totalfratmove.com...
Twocupcakes: "How the f*ck can you respect Osama Bin Laden?!?!"
Stymie13: "Simple: he didn't lie to me"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:32:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:31:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

There are tons of people from all candidacy's who can make themselves and fellow voters look like idiots... Including beloved little Bernie http://totalfratmove.com...

I know, but endorsing a communist who has been dead for 100 years is a bit too much.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:34:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Doesn't prove anything. It's a video; you think he didn't edit out all of the people that called him on his bullsh!t? It's called editing.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:38:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:34:37 AM, Torton wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Doesn't prove anything. It's a video; you think he didn't edit out all of the people that called him on his bullsh!t?
Oh Christ, another post were I word sh!t absolutely fvcking terribly. Fixed.
Wylted
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:50:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.

The blacks would oppose this
Fly
Posts: 2,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:58:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The bad news-- it gets much worse:

http://youtu.be...

The good news-- surely they edited out a large number of informed people? Perhaps it takes a certain amount of resourcefulness and cunning to get through over a decade of schooling without learning much about anything? I'm really reaching on that one...
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic."
-Sam Harris
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 5:04:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.
Wait, weren't you just the American flag? Why are you now Adam Weishaupt?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno