Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Idiotic Clinton supporters endorse Karl Marx

Fly
Posts: 3,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.
"I don"t have faith in faith
I don"t believe in belief
You can call me faithless
But I still cling to hope
And I believe in love
And that"s faith enough for me"
-Rush
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:31:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

There are tons of people from all candidacy's who can make themselves and fellow voters look like idiots... Including beloved little Bernie http://totalfratmove.com...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:32:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:31:27 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

There are tons of people from all candidacy's who can make themselves and fellow voters look like idiots... Including beloved little Bernie http://totalfratmove.com...

I know, but endorsing a communist who has been dead for 100 years is a bit too much.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:34:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Doesn't prove anything. It's a video; you think he didn't edit out all of the people that called him on his bullsh!t? It's called editing.
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:38:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:34:37 AM, Torton wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Doesn't prove anything. It's a video; you think he didn't edit out all of the people that called him on his bullsh!t?
Oh Christ, another post were I word sh!t absolutely fvcking terribly. Fixed.
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:50:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.

The blacks would oppose this
Fly
Posts: 3,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 3:58:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The bad news-- it gets much worse:

http://youtu.be...

The good news-- surely they edited out a large number of informed people? Perhaps it takes a certain amount of resourcefulness and cunning to get through over a decade of schooling without learning much about anything? I'm really reaching on that one...
"I don"t have faith in faith
I don"t believe in belief
You can call me faithless
But I still cling to hope
And I believe in love
And that"s faith enough for me"
-Rush
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 5:04:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2016 3:30:46 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:27:56 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:17:23 AM, Fly wrote:
At 2/4/2016 3:09:07 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

All too typical, I'm afraid.

I've seen video of people not knowing why Beethoven never flew on an airplane. I've seen women sign petitions opposing women's suffrage, and petitions signed against the "deadly" compound dihydrogen oxide.

There's a million of them because most people are into fluff, not facts.

Its sad but true.
People are just so clueless. If they had a brain, they would say "Karl Marx has been dead for a hundred years!"

I think we need some Iq test before we let people vote.
Wait, weren't you just the American flag? Why are you now Adam Weishaupt?