Send a Message
2/5/2016 10:52:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Read here: http://www.wnd.com...

Thoughts?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 10:57:15 PM
At 2/5/2016 10:52:55 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

He has every right to be pissed.

Look. Carson is not going to be in for long. Iowa was about his only real state, and Cruz robbed the only thing he has left. A modicum of dignity.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:04:17 PM
At 2/5/2016 10:57:15 PM, TBR wrote:

Thoughts?

Look. Carson is not going to be in for long. Iowa was about his only real state, and Cruz robbed the only thing he has left. A modicum of dignity.
Ted Cruz didn't "rob" the election from Ben Carson. It was a miscommunication. That's all, nothing more. I think Mr. Carson should be apologizing to Cruz, or if anything, kissing up to him because if Cruz does become the nominee (which he most likely will), Ben's going to want to become his running mate. And if he keeps on attacking Cruz, he most certainly won't.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:09:14 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:04:17 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

LOL... OK. Lets dissect this a bit.

Ted Cruz didn't "rob" the election from Ben Carson.
Not the win, but he could have come close to, or in third. We will never know.

It was a miscommunication. That's all, nothing more.
There is no one, including Cruz, that is saying it was "nothing more". It was dirty politicking, and everyone knows it. Just accept it.

I think Mr. Carson should be apologizing to Cruz, or if anything, kissing up to him because if Cruz does become the nominee (which he most likely will), Ben's going to want to become his running mate. And if he keeps on attacking Cruz, he most certainly won't.
Carson is not in any contention for a VP spot. Further, Cruz is not going to get the nomination, I will bet on that.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:17:04 PM
You're a special kind of person if you think Cruz just had an innocent little miscommunication.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:21:41 PM

Thoughts?

I highly doubt Ted Cruz didn't do that on purpose.

Regardless, he is a better candidate than Carson, so it doesn't' really matter to me.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:24:14 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:17:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You're a special kind of person if you think Cruz just had an innocent little miscommunication.

I think what is especially "special thinking" is thinking that Cruz would pick Carson as a running mate.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:28:37 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:09:14 PM, TBR wrote:

Thoughts?

Listen, I'm not arguing that he wouldn't have done better if the miscommunication didn't happening. What I'm saying is that it wasn't Cruz's fault.

If I'm correct, it was CNN who reported that Carson was supposedly dropping out first.

There is no one, including Cruz, that is saying it was "nothing more". It was dirty politicking, and everyone knows it. Just accept it.

No, that is definitely not true. In fact, a lot of people (including myself) believe that Carson is just using this "scandal" to keep his campaign alive.

I think Mr. Carson should be apologizing to Cruz, or if anything, kissing up to him because if Cruz does become the nominee (which he most likely will), Ben's going to want to become his running mate. And if he keeps on attacking Cruz, he most certainly won't.
Carson is not in any contention for a VP spot. Further, Cruz is not going to get the nomination, I will bet on that.
How do you know Cruz won't get the nominee? He was polling extremely high in Iowa and is still polling in third place in New Hampshire.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:32:21 PM
Listen, Cruz didn't sabotage the Iowa Caucus. Ben Carson is just using this incident to keep his failed campaign alive.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:34:22 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:21:41 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

Thoughts?

Regardless, he is a better candidate than Carson, so it doesn't' really matter to me.
He didn't do it on purpose. It was a miscommunication caused by CNN that everyone is blaming on Cruz. Plus, he apologized anyway (which he shouldn't have done, because he didn't have anything to apologize about).
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:34:59 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:34:22 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

He didn't do it on purpose. It was a miscommunication caused by CNN that everyone is blaming on Cruz. Plus, he apologized anyway (which he shouldn't have done, because he didn't have anything to apologize about).

How do you know that? And why do you think that?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:36:46 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:28:37 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

Listen, I'm not arguing that he wouldn't have done better if the miscommunication didn't happening. What I'm saying is that it wasn't Cruz's fault.

It was the Cruz campaign. I highly doubt Cruz personally asked them to do this. He might have known, but did not direct it.

If I'm correct, it was CNN who reported that Carson was supposedly dropping out first.
Nope. Not even Cruz says this.

http://money.cnn.com...-

controversy/index.html
""Senator Cruz's claims about CNN are false. At no point did the network indicate Dr. Carson would suspend his campaign."

"Later in the evening, Cruz acknowledged that "CNN got it correct.""

Again. This was not miscommunication, it was politicking. Dirty politicking, that's all.

No, that is definitely not true. In fact, a lot of people (including myself) believe that Carson is just using this "scandal" to keep his campaign alive.

Let's say he is. I would not blame him for trying to use this to regain what was lost.

How do you know Cruz won't get the nominee? He was polling extremely high in Iowa and is still polling in third place in New Hampshire.
We have a long trip ahead. I don't KNOW that he wont, I would put bets down that he won't.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:37:12 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:34:59 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

Thoughts?

Because CNN reported that Ben Carson was dropping out first.

Listen, when CNN said Ben Carson was "taking a vacation", it sure sounded like he was dropping out. It was an entire miscommunication.

Anyway, Ted Cruz apologized. People need to get over themselves, support Ted Cruz, and give up Ben Carson - he's not going to win . . . definitely not after Iowa.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:39:30 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:36:46 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:28:37 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:

Thoughts?

It was the Cruz campaign. I highly doubt Cruz personally asked them to do this. He might have known, but did not direct it.

Nope. Not even Cruz says this.

http://money.cnn.com...-

controversy/index.html
""Senator Cruz's claims about CNN are false. At no point did the network indicate Dr. Carson would suspend his campaign."

"Later in the evening, Cruz acknowledged that "CNN got it correct.""

Again. This was not miscommunication, it was politicking. Dirty politicking, that's all.

Let's say he is. I would not blame him for trying to use this to regain what was lost.

We have a long trip ahead. I don't KNOW that he wont, I would put bets down that he won't.
Oh . . . my bad. I'm a few days behind in the news.

Anyway, I don't think Cruz's campaign should be punished. If anything, punish the individuals who started this mess.

Ted Cruz shouldn't be hurt because of some wrongdoers in his campaign.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:41:08 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:37:12 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:34:59 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

Thoughts?

Because CNN reported that Ben Carson was dropping out first.

Listen, when CNN said Ben Carson was "taking a vacation", it sure sounded like he was dropping out. It was an entire miscommunication.

Anyway, Ted Cruz apologized. People need to get over themselves, support Ted Cruz, and give up Ben Carson - he's not going to win . . . definitely not after Iowa.

Actually CNN reported what a Ted Cruz campaign organizer said. Otherwise how was Ted Cruz even involved?

That's not the point, I highly doubt Ted Cruz had no idea that this happened. Knowing his character.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:43:56 PM
No problem.

Anyway, I don't think Cruz's campaign should be punished. If anything, punish the individuals who started this mess.
The only punishment is public perception.

Well.... That is not very good leadership. You take responsibility for the actions of your underlings because the environment they work in is a direct result of your own leadership. If they f**k something up, it is partly your responsibility because you need to set the tone, tell them what you want, what is right.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:52:54 PM
At 2/5/2016 11:43:56 PM, TBR wrote:
No problem.

Well.... That is not very good leadership. You take responsibility for the actions of your underlings because the environment they work in is a direct result of your own leadership. If they f**k something up, it is partly your responsibility because you need to set the tone, tell them what you want, what is right.
Cruz doesn't have control over everything his campaign does. He shouldn't be punished for a couple of wrongdoers within his campaign.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:02:14 AM

This. That was deliberate as hell.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:26:44 AM
At 2/5/2016 11:52:54 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
No problem.

Cruz doesn't have control over everything his campaign does. He shouldn't be punished for a couple of wrongdoers within his campaign.

No. Here is what he can do. Apologise for the shenanigans (done). Work with his staff to know that this sort of thing is not wanted or tolerated (doubt it).
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:49:23 AM

Thoughts?

CNN Fvcked up. Rubio released a similar report and finished 6 points higher than he was supposed to, no one is badgering him.

Carson is trying to save his campaign. I can't believe he is acting like this. *side note* he numbers matched the predictions.

Trump is whining because he lost. He seriously is a baby, I hope he is destroyed in the next debate.

Cruz doesn't get along with people. Good!

Cruz v Rubio
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 7:14:05 PM
At 2/6/2016 12:26:44 AM, TBR wrote:
No problem.

No. Here is what he can do. Apologise for the shenanigans (done). Work with his staff to know that this sort of thing is not wanted or tolerated (doubt it).
He already apologized.

That's why Ben Carson needs to stop attacking the Cruz campaign. Whatever happened to forgiveness? Ben Carson is supposed to be a Christian, right?
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 7:15:58 PM
At 2/6/2016 12:49:23 AM, Robkwoods wrote:

Thoughts?

CNN Fvcked up. Rubio released a similar report and finished 6 points higher than he was supposed to, no one is badgering him.
Exactly. Why isn't the media attacking Rubio?

People can be so hypocritical . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 7:24:38 PM
At 2/6/2016 7:14:05 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
No problem.

He already apologized.

as noted

That's why Ben Carson needs to stop attacking the Cruz campaign. Whatever happened to forgiveness? Ben Carson is supposed to be a Christian, right?

its politics. dirty politics. let me ask you. Republicans chased Obama of the 'burther' crap, of being 'muslum' for his entire two terms. think that was ethical?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 9:58:22 PM
At 2/6/2016 7:24:38 PM, TBR wrote:
No problem.

He already apologized.

as noted

its politics. dirty politics. let me ask you. Republicans chased Obama of the 'burther' crap, of being 'muslum' for his entire two terms. think that was ethical?

in 2000 George W denied spreading rumors that McCain had fathered a child out of wedlock.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

"During a break in a debate, Bush put his hand on McCain's arm and reiterated that he had no involvement in the attacks; McCain replied, "Don't give me that sh*t. And take your hands off me."
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 10:04:57 PM
At 2/6/2016 9:58:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/6/2016 7:24:38 PM, TBR wrote:
No problem.

He already apologized.

as noted

in 2000 George W denied spreading rumors that McCain had fathered a child out of wedlock.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

"During a break in a debate, Bush put his hand on McCain's arm and reiterated that he had no involvement in the attacks; McCain replied, "Don't give me that sh*t. And take your hands off me."

or Kerry, as actual combat vet getting slimed by a guy who could barely sjow for his cushy reserve AF duty.