Jump to topic:

Hillary for Pres.

Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:44:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
IMO, If Hillary Clinton gets the top job it will end any credibility that the US may have had. America is very much on the wane as a world power, and a She president will take the last remnants of fear form the anti-US mob.

Putin treats the US now with contempt, refusing to answer questions or to remove his troops from the border at Ukraine were the passenger jet was shot down. Or anything else that the US "Demands".

The last world power, a combination of British and US countries is very shaky as it is. It wont happen, because they don't exist but the US needs someone with a bit of intestinal fortitude, not a mere woman.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:49:06 AM
At 2/6/2016 5:44:23 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
IMO, If Hillary Clinton gets the top job it will end any credibility that the US may have had. America is very much on the wane as a world power, and a She president will take the last remnants of fear form the anti-US mob.

Putin treats the US now with contempt, refusing to answer questions or to remove his troops from the border at Ukraine were the passenger jet was shot down. Or anything else that the US "Demands".

The last world power, a combination of British and US countries is very shaky as it is. It wont happen, because they don't exist but the US needs someone with a bit of intestinal fortitude, not a mere woman.

Bench.. Calling Bench. See - this guy would have gone on the list. It would have been sweet.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 10:00:29 PM
If you want a typical b.s. politician pick Hillary.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 10:38:10 PM
At 2/6/2016 6:34:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
She isn't the worst choice for president. Bernie Sanders is running.

No matter who pays the highest for the job will be running when t hey get in. I cannot see one person in the dash for cash race that could fix anything of the worlds problems.

You are an Atheist, Wylted, do you say..."and thank God I am?"
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 10:41:35 PM
At 2/6/2016 10:38:10 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 2/6/2016 6:34:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
She isn't the worst choice for president. Bernie Sanders is running.

No matter who pays the highest for the job will be running when t hey get in. I cannot see one person in the dash for cash race that could fix anything of the worlds problems.

You are an Atheist, Wylted, do you say..."and thank God I am?"

Yes