Jump to topic:

Political pardox

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 7:31:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
HMMM. Starting in 2013 or 2014 Every single person in the United States has to prove that they have health insurance, but don't have to prove they are a citizen. I think having to prove I have or don't have insurance is racisit and bigotted. I don't have to give a reason why, I can just say it, so therefore it is.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 7:33:30 PM
At 11/1/2010 7:31:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
HMMM. Starting in 2013 or 2014 Every single person in the United States has to prove that they have health insurance, but don't have to prove they are a citizen. I think having to prove I have or don't have insurance is racist and bigoted. I don't have to give a reason why, I can just say it, so therefore it is.

Paradox
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 9:55:09 PM
HMMM. Starting in 2013 or 2014 Every single person in the United States has to prove that they have health insurance, but don't have to prove they are a citizen. I think having to prove I have or don't have insurance is racisit and bigotted. I don't have to give a reason why, I can just say it, so therefore it is.

Sure, you can say it without substantiating is all you want. That does not make it true. That is not likely to convince anyone of your position.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2010 5:37:10 PM
At 11/1/2010 9:55:09 PM, JBlake wrote:
HMMM. Starting in 2013 or 2014 Every single person in the United States has to prove that they have health insurance, but don't have to prove they are a citizen. I think having to prove I have or don't have insurance is racist and bigoted. I don't have to give a reason why, I can just say it, so therefore it is.

Sure, you can say it without substantiating is all you want. That does not make it true. That is not likely to convince anyone of your position.

But being forced under penalty of law to provide proof of health insurance raises no comment. I wonder, if one is required by law to provide proof of health insurance to just simply be alive in this country. Does that mean anyone entering this country also must prove they have health insurance and or pay the penalty for not having it before they enter the country?