Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Political Views on Profiles

losedotexe
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 8:53:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think this is a good feature, but there are a few things to add to it ;
Christian - Quaker
Wikkan -spelling change> Wiccan
Taoism

I know these would be rare religious beliefs, (excluding the spelling correction), but it's always good to offer as many as possible to accurately let people describe their beliefs.
losedotexe
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 8:59:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow. I feel really, really awesome now.
This isn't about political views, it's about RELIGIOUS views, and should be in the RELIGION forums,
fail. ._.
losedotexe
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 9:38:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well for one, I'm not criticizing? And I am contributing, both by debating and by offering a suggestion?

It seems to me that your intent is misguided ; If you are going to try to be a junior mod, at least be constructive.
losedotexe
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 9:46:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/1/2010 9:39:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
They should also add an "other" option. There's some people who would probably fit under that.

There already is an other option. Good suggestion though :)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 9:48:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/1/2010 9:46:46 PM, losedotexe wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:39:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
They should also add an "other" option. There's some people who would probably fit under that.

There already is an other option. Good suggestion though :)

There is for political views, I don't think there is for religious views though, unless I'm missing something...
losedotexe
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 10:14:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/1/2010 9:48:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:46:46 PM, losedotexe wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:39:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
They should also add an "other" option. There's some people who would probably fit under that.

There already is an other option. Good suggestion though :)

There is for political views, I don't think there is for religious views though, unless I'm missing something...

There is for religious views ; It's the second from the top.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 10:19:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/1/2010 10:14:13 PM, losedotexe wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:48:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:46:46 PM, losedotexe wrote:
At 11/1/2010 9:39:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
They should also add an "other" option. There's some people who would probably fit under that.

There already is an other option. Good suggestion though :)

There is for political views, I don't think there is for religious views though, unless I'm missing something...

There is for religious views ; It's the second from the top.

Oh. Well I feel dumb now. xD