Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Should we bomb North Korea?

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 8:49:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
North Korea believes its leader is god, he has nukes, he is trying to get satelites into space, and he claims he invented the color green.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
slo1
Posts: 4,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 9:48:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 8:49:55 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
North Korea believes its leader is god, he has nukes, he is trying to get satelites into space, and he claims he invented the color green.

Yes, bombing is always the answer.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 9:49:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 9:48:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 2/7/2016 8:49:55 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
North Korea believes its leader is god, he has nukes, he is trying to get satelites into space, and he claims he invented the color green.

Yes, bombing is always the answer.

Okay good it's not just me
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 11:23:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.

What if hitting them before they have long range and satelite abilities is the only chance to stop them before Kim Jong goes balistic? He claims he wants to hit the U.S. and he declared himslef God and said that he invented the color green...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 11:24:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 11:23:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.

What if hitting them before they have long range and satelite abilities is the only chance to stop them before Kim Jong goes balistic? He claims he wants to hit the U.S. and he declared himslef God and said that he invented the color green...
He's claimed lots of stupid things. Doesn't mean they're going to happen.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 11:30:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 11:24:50 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:23:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.

What if hitting them before they have long range and satelite abilities is the only chance to stop them before Kim Jong goes balistic? He claims he wants to hit the U.S. and he declared himslef God and said that he invented the color green...
He's claimed lots of stupid things. Doesn't mean they're going to happen.

It could mean he's insane and willing to push the button. Do you think a mentally ill or appocaliptic thinker wouldn't think about nuking us
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 12:27:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 11:30:42 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:24:50 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:23:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.

What if hitting them before they have long range and satelite abilities is the only chance to stop them before Kim Jong goes balistic? He claims he wants to hit the U.S. and he declared himslef God and said that he invented the color green...
He's claimed lots of stupid things. Doesn't mean they're going to happen.

It could mean he's insane and willing to push the button. Do you think a mentally ill or appocaliptic thinker wouldn't think about nuking us

I think he's nothing more than someone who postures. If he really wanted to put a finger on a nuke, I would think a group of his own would pull a Julius Caesar style murder.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 12:47:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/8/2016 12:27:24 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:30:42 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:24:50 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:23:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 11:00:49 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:54:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/7/2016 10:18:20 PM, Torton wrote:
Not unless your willing to risk nuclear war.

What if they are already hellbent on having a nucleur war?
And if they don't? No one, especially the U.S., would be willing to risk that.

What if hitting them before they have long range and satelite abilities is the only chance to stop them before Kim Jong goes balistic? He claims he wants to hit the U.S. and he declared himslef God and said that he invented the color green...
He's claimed lots of stupid things. Doesn't mean they're going to happen.

It could mean he's insane and willing to push the button. Do you think a mentally ill or appocaliptic thinker wouldn't think about nuking us

I think he's nothing more than someone who postures. If he really wanted to put a finger on a nuke, I would think a group of his own would pull a Julius Caesar style murder.

I'm not sure. They accept him as a literal god.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
58539672
Posts: 105
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 2:07:51 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/7/2016 8:49:55 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
North Korea believes its leader is god, he has nukes, he is trying to get satelites into space, and he claims he invented the color green.

There really is no need. North Koreas geopolitical position is getting worse by the day. Their GDP is dropping, more money is being put toward military spending (which is causing an economic crisis... again), military coup attempts are common, government crackdowns are becoming more frequent and brutal, and their survival is currently dependent on trade with China (who is increasingly becoming more critical of the regime). North Korea won't last a decade or two at this rate. Im more worried about the clean up effort once the Kim regime does collapse.