Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Marco Rubio actually advanced AI experiment?

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 1:20:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This theory has been floating around for a while but it's especially compelling after the debate last night when his programming malfunctioned. I'm going to come right out and say that I believe in the theory and I will explain it now: Marco Rubio is not a man but rather a highly sophisticated and advanced AI whose effectiveness at convincing people of its humanity is being tested at the final and highest level: the American public. Who created him and to what end are unknown. All we really know is that his handlers are likely NOT the federal government for reasons I'll explain below.

We all know that Rubio acts as a machine to memorize and recite focus group tested lines whenever he calculates that they are prudent. This much is not debatable. But is it possible that Rubio, in coming off as robotic and programmed, is actually revealing his true nature?

Think about it. Last night when confronted by Christie in what was essentially a good ol' fashioned Cro-Magnon knuckle dragging alpha male smack down, the AI, not tuned to primitive human instincts, completely shut down. It went into emergency mode and simply repeated what it last calculated to be the ideal response, hoping against hope that this time it would work. It had to work. The algorithm said it would work, and the mind of Rubio can only work in a world where the algorithm works.

Consider this: He's basically the perfect candidate for the GOP right now. Young. Handsome. A visible minority, but not enough to really alienate the more xenophobic elements of the base. Squeaky clean other than the rumored incident of him getting picked up loitering and looking for sex at a park where gay men would meet, but that's likely just a rumor and if it's true it was probably an attempt to see if the AI could succeed at the most human of all activities: sexual intercourse.

The only things that *aren't* perfect about Rubio as a candidate lend credibility to what will from hereafter be known as the Android Conspiracy. He doesn't have a true rags to riches story which would've had to leave a paper trail but rather comes from the obscurity of the middle class. This is by design--he didn't actually come into existence until about a decade ago and a rags to riches story would quickly be debunked. But comfortably middle class? Simply believable. He also has some serious trouble managing his money, having a net worth of basically 0 despite major book sales and a cushy (and well paying) Senate career. All that money spent and nothing to show for it. He has serious issues with money...or does he? It's unlikely that the government is doing this. They're too stupid. Whatever organization is actually behind this endeavor in secret likely needs serious cash off the books. What better place to get it than from their greatest project who doesn't really need any money anyway?

Moreover, this theory explains why Rubio has those freakishly large ears--they obscure some of the android features jutting out, just below the bottom. It also gives the reason why Rubio got such an unexpectedly high vote share in Iowa. Who was doing the counting? Microsoft was. If there *is* a secret group of software engineers developing a highly sophisticated AI in secret is there any doubt that Microsoft would be involved? And as Scott Adams points out, the results in Iowa are EXACTLY what you would expect if the election was rigged in Rubio's favor:

"If you had the power to rig the vote in Iowa " either to hurt Trump, or help Rubio " what election result would do the best job?

A Rubio first-place win would raise too many questions. Even a second-place finish would raise questions. But how about a strong third? Yes, that"s the ticket. You would engineer the vote so Rubio got the strongest possible third-place showing without overtaking Trump. And that is exactly how the vote tally went.

As a hypothetical vote-rigger, you don"t care too much about Cruz winning Iowa because he will have trouble in New Hampshire where Rubio will get another shot at surprising. "

http://blog.dilbert.com...

So who created Rubio, and why? It almost certainly isn't the government--while we know that the president actually has very little power and is largely controlled by outside interests, the federal government is simply too stupid to pull a ruse like this off and it would surely be leaked. I would guess that there is a cabal of highly skilled software engineers that are behind this, but that's as far as my insight goes. Who is financially behind them? To what end are they doing this? Are they good, or evil?

Thoughts?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:19:26 AM
At 2/8/2016 1:30:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
lmao A+

I still think Rubio will be the nom though, and that he is the best choice for the GOP.

It would be quite awesome.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:20:07 AM
At 2/8/2016 1:20:06 AM, thett3 wrote:
Thoughts?

He seemed really friendly in person, but idk how much that refutes your argument...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:29:03 AM
At 2/8/2016 4:20:07 AM, Contra wrote:
Thoughts?

He seemed really friendly in person, but idk how much that refutes your argument...

You met him?

Did he exhibit any signs of being a robot?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:34:04 AM
At 2/8/2016 4:29:03 AM, thett3 wrote:
Thoughts?

You met him?

See Asimov's I, robot: there's really no way to tell
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:05:08 AM
Thoughts?

You met him?

Well the last time I met him... he seemed pretty natural. He signed something for me, patted my back and said "Thanks man". I mean, something most adults would probably do/ say.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:01:15 PM
bump
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:27:01 AM
Thoughts?

Lol, that was surreal. He literally repeated the same thing VERBATIM four times. The only thing that convinced me of his humanity was the fact that he almost seemed like he was going to cry at one point. They need to upgrade him with functioning saline ducts.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:30:37 AM
At 2/8/2016 1:30:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
I still think Rubio will be the nom though, and that he is the best choice for the GOP.

Really, really hoping you're right, Raisor. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:19:49 AM
where am I wrong?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:27:01 AM
Google actually hired Ray kurzweil to secretly build an advanced AI to take over the world. I think this is likely a product of Google
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:27:59 AM
At 2/8/2016 5:05:08 AM, Contra wrote:
Thoughts?

You met him?

Well the last time I met him... he seemed pretty natural. He signed something for me, patted my back and said "Thanks man". I mean, something most adults would probably do/ say.

He's not a baseball player WTG is with the autograph?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:29:31 AM
At 2/9/2016 4:27:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
Google actually hired Ray kurzweil to secretly build an advanced AI to take over the world. I think this is likely a product of Google

Pretty ironic that a company with the motto "Don't be evil" is trying to pull such a ruse over the American people
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:34:57 AM
At 2/9/2016 4:29:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/9/2016 4:27:01 AM, Wylted wrote:

Pretty ironic that a company with the motto "Don't be evil" is trying to pull such a ruse over the American people

It's the perfecr motto for an evil company, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt for a minute. Putting a computer in power who can make perfect decisions, means that we'll be avle to move towards a perfect government.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 3:04:46 AM
At 2/10/2016 2:59:38 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/10/2016 2:53:15 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
Rubio? A robot? Dispelled.

new RU- B-0 firmware updates available

https://www.youtube.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 3:09:03 AM
At 2/10/2016 2:50:01 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
Let's dispel with this notion that Rubio is a rob0t.

Domo arigato, Marco Roboto.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 2:56:10 PM
At 2/9/2016 4:27:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/8/2016 5:05:08 AM, Contra wrote:
Thoughts?

You met him?

He's not a baseball player WTG is with the autograph?

Idk what you mean by WTG but he is a famous person so having his autograph is pretty dope and you know it.

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 2:57:34 PM
At 2/10/2016 2:45:32 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
Let's dispel with this notion that Rubio is a robot.

There it is, there's that 25 second soundbite.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:07:04 PM
Hmmmm, Rubio a artificial intelligence experiment .......... no
An artificial stupidity experiment, maybe
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:11:11 PM
At 2/10/2016 2:45:32 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
Let's dispel with this notion that Rubio is a robot.

He knows exactly what he's doing.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
v3nesl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:29:40 PM
I hate this - where the media starts some meme and then the watching public eats it up like.... well, like robots. We're the fools, folks, if we choose a president based on how well he does at staged TV events.
This space for rent.