Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is so bad about Donald Trump?

triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?
Glitter2998
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.
"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. "-Me.

Wanna
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:02:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Evidence?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:03:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He is a buffoon. The POTUS is a serious job, not something you run for because you are a high visibility reality TV star. This position will effect your life in innumerable ways for the next four to eight years. You want to pick the guy who "makes himself look like an idiot" but is not that socially conservative? They guy who knows virtually nothing about politics, but promises to staff that spot, and know it when he needs to? A guy who envisions the people he is serving as "fans"? Is willing to dismiss huge demographics, insult many more just for "ratings"?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:06:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The fact that the media is always misrepresenting what he says, straw manning him and making relentless ad hominem attacks, makes me think, nust maybe this giy has something special to offer.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:09:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:02:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Evidence?

Ask one of his ex-wife's. Or anyone who listens to his outright sexists remarks. Women have no reason to think he will represent their issues. He says "now I am pro-life" after years of being pro-choice. Think that sells well with women?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:10:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:06:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
The fact that the media is always misrepresenting what he says, straw manning him and making relentless ad hominem attacks, makes me think, nust maybe this giy has something special to offer.

Poor misunderstood, and ignored Trump. I feel so bad. Perhaps he should not show-up for debates.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:36:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.


lol!
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:37:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.

You got to be kidding...

I'm not going to derail this thread, so, if you wish to know the meaning behind my statement, you can PM me.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Briannj17
Posts: 360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:39:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.

Hey! Don't be a woman hater! ;-)
http://www.debate.org...
King of Poetry in this poem lacking era
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:39:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

Fiorina is pretty!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:41:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:37:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.

You got to be kidding...

I'm not going to derail this thread, so, if you wish to know the meaning behind my statement, you can PM me.

Nah. If you want to explain to the class why proper women hating men are gay, that is your choice.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:43:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:39:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

Fiorina is pretty!

So is Rosie O'donnel!
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:44:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:39:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

Fiorina is pretty!
http://site.cisternyard.com...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:45:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:44:36 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:39:35 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

Fiorina is pretty!
http://site.cisternyard.com...

..... 0_0
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:45:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:41:23 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:37:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.

You got to be kidding...

I'm not going to derail this thread, so, if you wish to know the meaning behind my statement, you can PM me.

Nah. If you want to explain to the class why proper women hating men are gay, that is your choice.

She was insinuating Trump hated Women.

If Trump hated women, he wouldn't be married to a Women.

Naturally, gay men don't *hate* all women.

But, if a gay man *were* to hate women, they would be gay.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:47:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

I'm not going 20 rounds on this topic, but women will NOT support him in large numbers. They are not required to give you an enumerated list to know he is a pig.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:50:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:45:58 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:41:23 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:37:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:26:02 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:13:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

That is just about the stupidest thing I have seen on this site.

That was the point..

No, your post was stupid. You think gay men hate women, that is why they are gay? You think a straight guy who has run through three marriages could NOT be dismissive and nasty to women? Saying Trump hates women, while perhaps over the top, makes much more sense than what you said.

You got to be kidding...

I'm not going to derail this thread, so, if you wish to know the meaning behind my statement, you can PM me.

Nah. If you want to explain to the class why proper women hating men are gay, that is your choice.

She was insinuating Trump hated Women.

If Trump hated women, he wouldn't be married to a Women.

Naturally, gay men don't *hate* all women.

But, if a gay man *were* to hate women, they would be gay.

And it just keeps getting dumber. You think men who are hedrosexual can not "hate" (read not care about the issues they care about) women. Simply moranic.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 9:55:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:47:55 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

I'm not going 20 rounds on this topic, but women will NOT support him in large numbers. They are not required to give you an enumerated list to know he is a pig.

Another ad hominem attack. How about specifically explaining what he has said that is sexist? Please also specify how his policies hurt women specifically.

Are you against single payer healthcare and increasing taxes on the rich? Is that why you oppose him? Do you oppose him based on his pro choice view?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:05:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:03:20 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He is a buffoon. The POTUS is a serious job, not something you run for because you are a high visibility reality TV star. This position will effect your life in innumerable ways for the next four to eight years. You want to pick the guy who "makes himself look like an idiot" but is not that socially conservative? They guy who knows virtually nothing about politics, but promises to staff that spot, and know it when he needs to? A guy who envisions the people he is serving as "fans"? Is willing to dismiss huge demographics, insult many more just for "ratings"?

+1
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:09:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:47:55 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

I'm not going 20 rounds on this topic, but women will NOT support him in large numbers. They are not required to give you an enumerated list to know he is a pig.

He definitely won't be getting the vote from the female pigs.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:14:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 10:09:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:47:55 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

I'm not going 20 rounds on this topic, but women will NOT support him in large numbers. They are not required to give you an enumerated list to know he is a pig.

He definitely won't be getting the vote from the female pigs.

Women account for ~40% of the republican party, but better than 53% of the general. Keep being dismissive and insulting of them, and see how he fairs in a general.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:15:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 10:14:47 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 10:09:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:47:55 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:12:48 PM, Wylted wrote:
See what I mean. It's already happened this thread.

Why is it racist to be anti illegal immigration and wanting to halt syrian refugees from coming in temporarily. ( not Muslims, look at policy not slips of the tongue).

Why is he sexist? Because he doesn't like Meghan Kelly and thinks Fiorina is ugly. That's absurd. Fiorina is ugly.

I disagree with his picies because I'm a libertarian, others arebnust being pvssies because they are intimidated by his abrasiveness.

I'm not going 20 rounds on this topic, but women will NOT support him in large numbers. They are not required to give you an enumerated list to know he is a pig.

He definitely won't be getting the vote from the female pigs.

Women account for ~40% of the republican party, but better than 53% of the general. Keep being dismissive and insulting of them, and see how he fairs in a general.

Women are either cats, or pigs. Trump is shooting for the catty vote.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:16:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He can't be trusted to handle foreign affairs. He's too brash and impulsive, and eager to look tough to appease his "fans." Remember what he said about the nuclear triad.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Glitter2998
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 10:18:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/10/2016 9:12:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 2/10/2016 9:02:27 PM, Glitter2998 wrote:
At 2/10/2016 8:57:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I used to be pretty anti-Trump for a while, but i'm starting to wonder why Trump is so hated. Donald Trump really is way too informal and "honest" with how he speaks; he often makes himself look like an idiot. Though, much of his policies aren't really that bad. He isn't a typical war-mongering neo-con; he is one of the more moderate people in the GOP besides John Kasich and Rand Paul.

So, what is so bad about Donald Trump?

He hates women.

Oh really? Is that why he's married? If he hated Women, he'd be gay.

Have you heard all the sh*t he's been saying about women?
"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. "-Me.

Wanna