Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Party Party Platform

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform and for question to be asked concerning it. Please refrain from derailing this thread in any way.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:23:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The way I've been seeing it, tell me if you disagree, is that the Party Party is a non-political Party that is concerned solely on site-based issues. The issues include how satisfied each member is, how proper conduct is, how fun it is, how well informed people are, and the general well-being of the site.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 3:53:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well we will be interested in the inter-site politics of users. Outside political stances are irrelevent. Authoritarians and Anarchists unite for happy joy joy.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:12:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We should nominate Koopin for the DDO elections.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:47:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 4:12:39 PM, m93samman wrote:
We should nominate Koopin for the DDO elections.

I second that notion!

VOTE 4 KOOPIN!!!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:54:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 4:53:32 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
We are the fun party! :D Enough said.

http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:04:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 4:54:57 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/3/2010 4:53:32 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
We are the fun party! :D Enough said.

http://www.debate.org...

Our party is better.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:12:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 5:04:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/3/2010 4:54:57 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/3/2010 4:53:32 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
We are the fun party! :D Enough said.

http://www.debate.org...

Our party is better.

Blasphemy . . . !
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:13:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform

My platform is screw politics, screw everything, and just party everyday. The goal of our party will be to make sure that every person will have the opportunity to party any day as they please.

If you think about it, politics is about finding ways to maximize happiness (pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness; though today's politicians suck at it), so the Party Party has regained that focus and plans to achieve it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:14:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 5:13:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform

My platform is screw politics, screw everything, and just party everyday. The goal of our party will be to make sure that every person will have the opportunity to party any day as they please.

If you think about it, politics is about finding ways to maximize happiness (pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness; though today's politicians suck at it), so the Party Party has regained that focus and plans to achieve it.

That's nice. We're nominating Koopin.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:15:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 5:14:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:13:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform

My platform is screw politics, screw everything, and just party everyday. The goal of our party will be to make sure that every person will have the opportunity to party any day as they please.

If you think about it, politics is about finding ways to maximize happiness (pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness; though today's politicians suck at it), so the Party Party has regained that focus and plans to achieve it.

That's nice. We're nominating Koopin.

Koopin will expect everybody to increase their KFC consumption.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:16:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 5:15:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:14:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:13:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform

My platform is screw politics, screw everything, and just party everyday. The goal of our party will be to make sure that every person will have the opportunity to party any day as they please.

If you think about it, politics is about finding ways to maximize happiness (pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness; though today's politicians suck at it), so the Party Party has regained that focus and plans to achieve it.

That's nice. We're nominating Koopin.

Koopin will expect everybody to increase their KFC consumption.

Ewww wont vote for that guy then. Vote FREEDO
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:17:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 5:16:23 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:15:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:14:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 11/3/2010 5:13:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/3/2010 3:15:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is a thread for the members of the Party Party to lay out their platform

My platform is screw politics, screw everything, and just party everyday. The goal of our party will be to make sure that every person will have the opportunity to party any day as they please.

If you think about it, politics is about finding ways to maximize happiness (pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness; though today's politicians suck at it), so the Party Party has regained that focus and plans to achieve it.

That's nice. We're nominating Koopin.

Koopin will expect everybody to increase their KFC consumption.

YUMM I'll vote for that guy then. Vote KOOPIN

Good choice.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 5:50:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Party Party --
tvellalot
FREEDO- 1 Vote (lovelife)
InsertNameHere
Koopin- 2 votes (SRW, samman)
lovelife
darkkermit
Geo
m93sammon
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 6:41:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Fine, I'll put out a platform for the heck of it.

My platform is as follows;

We need change, not Obama change, but change to DDO. As we can tell from the last DDO elections, formal politics does not help! We need to throw it out of the window along with the bones from our left-over KFC. We need to party on the snowy mountain tops of tranquility, and we need to party in the deep dark pits of damnation. It is time to start the DDO revolution. If I am nominated then great! If not, I will not be sad one bit as long as the person who wins makes an attempt at what I speak of. Thank you.
kfc
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 6:47:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 6:41:15 PM, Koopin wrote:
Fine, I'll put out a platform for the heck of it.

My platform is as follows;

We need change, not Obama change, but change to DDO. As we can tell from the last DDO elections, formal politics does not help! We need to throw it out of the window along with the bones from our left-over KFC. We need to party on the snowy mountain tops of tranquility, and we need to party in the deep dark pits of damnation. It is time to start the DDO revolution. If I am nominated then great! If not, I will not be sad one bit as long as the person who wins makes an attempt at what I speak of. Thank you.

I double nominate Koopin.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 6:47:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/4/2010 6:44:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
So where are the third parties?

http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 6:55:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/4/2010 6:47:14 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:44:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
So where are the third parties?

http://www.debate.org...

Stop spamming your Loser Party here please.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 6:56:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/4/2010 6:55:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:47:14 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:44:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
So where are the third parties?

http://www.debate.org...

Stop spamming your Loser Party here please.

lol, harsh.
kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 10:25:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
No nominations yet, please keep that talk to the message that will be sent for this purpose.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 11:01:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/4/2010 6:56:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:55:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:47:14 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/4/2010 6:44:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
So where are the third parties?

http://www.debate.org...

Stop spamming your Loser Party here please.

lol, harsh.

He should just join us, duh. It's the same party!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 11:13:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 6:41:15 PM, Koopin wrote:
Fine, I'll put out a platform for the heck of it.

My platform is as follows;

We need change, not Obama change, but change to DDO. As we can tell from the last DDO elections, formal politics does not help! We need to throw it out of the window along with the bones from our left-over KFC. We need to party on the snowy mountain tops of tranquility, and we need to party in the deep dark pits of damnation. It is time to start the DDO revolution. If I am nominated then great! If not, I will not be sad one bit as long as the person who wins makes an attempt at what I speak of. Thank you.

What changes would you like to see?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 12:28:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/3/2010 6:41:15 PM, Koopin wrote:
Fine, I'll put out a platform for the heck of it.

My platform is as follows;

We need change, not Obama change, but change to DDO. As we can tell from the last DDO elections, formal politics does not help! We need to throw it out of the window along with the bones from our left-over KFC. We need to party on the snowy mountain tops of tranquility, and we need to party in the deep dark pits of damnation. It is time to start the DDO revolution. If I am nominated then great! If not, I will not be sad one bit as long as the person who wins makes an attempt at what I speak of. Thank you.

Thats actually pretty epic, Koopin.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 3:08:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/5/2010 3:05:29 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
If FREEDO is a member of the Party Party, how can we be sure that he will fairly and impartially arbitrate the elections, since common sense indicates that the converse is incentivized by his political affiliation.

Well, I think that Freedo has done a good job getting this off the ground and moving.

However, if there is concerns, perhaps an arbitrating team would be more suited for you?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wush
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 1:30:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
how do you join?
BE HAPPY!! =D
you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you're not
you're 100X more beautiful when you smile, not that you need it
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 2:21:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/6/2010 1:30:07 AM, wush wrote:
how do you join?

Well, you can join just by saying so but it wouldn't really matter seeing as the primary elections are already over.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord