Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Jim GIlmore Drops out

imabench
Posts: 21,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.cnn.com...

He outlasted Santorum, Perry, Walker, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabe, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Paul.....
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FortisAnimi
Posts: 195
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 1:00:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM, imabench wrote:
http://www.cnn.com...

He outlasted Santorum, Perry, Walker, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabe, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Paul.....

I think Jindal should have stuck around, he would make a fine president.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 1:02:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2016 1:00:10 AM, FortisAnimi wrote:
At 2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM, imabench wrote:
http://www.cnn.com...

He outlasted Santorum, Perry, Walker, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabe, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Paul.....

I think Jindal should have stuck around, he would make a fine president.

I can't think of too many worse choices.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
FortisAnimi
Posts: 195
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 1:03:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2016 1:02:20 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/13/2016 1:00:10 AM, FortisAnimi wrote:
At 2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM, imabench wrote:
http://www.cnn.com...

He outlasted Santorum, Perry, Walker, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabe, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Paul.....

I think Jindal should have stuck around, he would make a fine president.

I can't think of too many worse choices.

The historic act of Jindal taking office would generate awe in its own respect. An Indian-American with a Southern drawl, a sight for the ages.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 1:06:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2016 1:03:35 AM, FortisAnimi wrote:
At 2/13/2016 1:02:20 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/13/2016 1:00:10 AM, FortisAnimi wrote:
At 2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM, imabench wrote:
http://www.cnn.com...

He outlasted Santorum, Perry, Walker, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabe, O'Malley, Chafee, Webb, Graham, Jindal, Pataki, Paul.....

I think Jindal should have stuck around, he would make a fine president.

I can't think of too many worse choices.

The historic act of Jindal taking office would generate awe in its own respect. An Indian-American with a Southern drawl, a sight for the ages.

I'd rather not have someone whose mind is devoid of thought.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 4:47:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2016 1:01:47 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I don't believe it's actually happening.

You said you thought he'd stay around so when he dropped out I instantly thought of what you said haha
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan