Jump to topic:

The hardening of Jeb Bush

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:20:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Incessant fighting with Donald Trump has made Jeb both a better candidate, and a better man.

Get pushed around enough, and eventually you start to stand up for yourself. Jeb has been tired of being alpha's mercilessly by Trump and of being a national laughingstock, and it shows.

It started with that debate last year where Jeb went after Trump even after Teflon Don had defended him. That was a total mistake and Trump curbstomped him, but it was Jeb trying to assert himself. His latent masculinity, ignored and untrained for years, tried to come out. Then there was the last debate where Trump and Jeb went head to head over eminent domain and Jeb for once actually held his own a bit, even though it seemed somewhat clear that if they had kept going at it Jeb would've eventually wilted.

But that dynamic finally changed last night. Last night, for the first time in Jeb's life, he stepped to a man like Trump and didn't get humiliated and emasculated. He didn't really win either. But for the first time they had several sustained arguments and instead of a hapless and goofy old man getting embarrassed by a superior rival, it looked like two alpha males going at it.

Whatever else you can say about Jeb, he seems to truly love his family. When Trump insulted his brother Jeb finally lost control. Trump ruined his opportunity to be president, made him a national laughingstock, and neutered him several times on national television...then had the audacity to insult his brother. All that seething resentment finally came out in a warriors cry for vengeance and Jeb's testosterone levels doubled in a mere few seconds. You could tell Trump was totally taken aback by this... you could tell he kept trying to push the usual buttons but Jeb stood resolute and finally pushed back.

Again, because this warrants repeating, Trump took one of the saddest and most pathetic creatures to ever enter the political arena and in 6 months he turned him into a guy that could hold his own against Trump. If Jeb had consistently behaved like he did last night he would've been the Republican nominee.

Trump turned this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com...

Into this: https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com...

Imagine what he could do for our country...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:29:19 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:20:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Incessant fighting with Donald Trump has made Jeb both a better candidate, and a better man.

Get pushed around enough, and eventually you start to stand up for yourself. Jeb has been tired of being alpha's mercilessly by Trump and of being a national laughingstock, and it shows.

It started with that debate last year where Jeb went after Trump even after Teflon Don had defended him. That was a total mistake and Trump curbstomped him, but it was Jeb trying to assert himself. His latent masculinity, ignored and untrained for years, tried to come out. Then there was the last debate where Trump and Jeb went head to head over eminent domain and Jeb for once actually held his own a bit, even though it seemed somewhat clear that if they had kept going at it Jeb would've eventually wylted.

*fixed

But that dynamic finally changed last night. Last night, for the first time in Jeb's life, he stepped to a man like Trump and didn't get humiliated and emasculated. He didn't really win either. But for the first time they had several sustained arguments and instead of a hapless and goofy old man getting embarrassed by a superior rival, it looked like two alpha males going at it.

Whatever else you can say about Jeb, he seems to truly love his family. When Trump insulted his brother Jeb finally lost control. Trump ruined his opportunity to be president, made him a national laughingstock, and neutered him several times on national television...then had the audacity to insult his brother. All that seething resentment finally came out in a warriors cry for vengeance and Jeb's testosterone levels doubled in a mere few seconds. You could tell Trump was totally taken aback by this... you could tell he kept trying to push the usual buttons but Jeb stood resolute and finally pushed back.

Again, because this warrants repeating, Trump took one of the saddest and most pathetic creatures to ever enter the political arena and in 6 months he turned him into a guy that could hold his own against Trump. If Jeb had consistently behaved like he did last night he would've been the Republican nominee.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:31:02 PM
I'd insult his mother too. She came out in an interview and said Trump was being mean to ger boy. If you need mommy to stand up for you this late in life, there is a problem.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:32:55 PM
Also Jeb's family can suck a dick. Nothing but scum bags who are tirelessly working to destroy America and attack it's Libertarian principles. If I end up having to vote for him in the general, I'm going to lose it.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:44:08 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:20:14 PM, thett3 wrote:

It started with that debate last year where Jeb went after Trump even after Teflon Don had defended him. That was a total mistake and Trump curbstomped him, but it was Jeb trying to assert himself. His latent masculinity, ignored and untrained for years, tried to come out. Then there was the last debate where Trump and Jeb went head to head over eminent domain and Jeb for once actually held his own a bit, even though it seemed somewhat clear that if they had kept going at it Jeb would've eventually wilted.

Considering The amount of money jebs campaign spends it is laughable how poorly he is doing. He is clearly a clown living off the legacy of his surname and family. It amazes me how his backers continue to throw away money backing his clearly failed campaign.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:57:29 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:31:02 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'd insult his mother too. She came out in an interview and said Trump was being mean to ger boy. If you need mommy to stand up for you this late in life, there is a problem.

Trump said his mother would be a better candidate.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 6:59:15 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:44:08 PM, beng100 wrote:

Considering The amount of money jebs campaign spends it is laughable how poorly he is doing. He is clearly a clown living off the legacy of his surname and family. It amazes me how his backers continue to throw away money backing his clearly failed campaign.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Bush spent 5000 dollars per vote, and you want him at the head of the largest economy in the world? Jeeze.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 7:08:26 PM
At 2/14/2016 6:59:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Bush spent 5000 dollars per vote, and you want him at the head of the largest economy in the world? Jeeze.

When did i state that? Jeb is a clown. I want trump to become president.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 7:12:48 PM
At 2/14/2016 7:08:26 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 2/14/2016 6:59:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

When did i state that? Jeb is a clown. I want trump to become president.

Nice joke.