Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Anyony been to jebbush.com recently?

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:32:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.

What a idiot Bush is. He should have had this domain registered years ago. I registered my sons domain the day we got the sex from an ultrasound. The guy is incompetent.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:38:46 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:49:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

This made my day. It so totally made my day. I LOL'd sitting in a library.... people may have looked... idgaf
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:51:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 4:32:53 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.

What a idiot Bush is. He should have had this domain registered years ago. I registered my sons domain the day we got the sex from an ultrasound. The guy is incompetent.

Could not have said it better myself. You would think that someone, somewhere in the totality of Jeb Bush's swath of advisers might have thought...

"Oh gee... ya know we really should register Jeb's full name as a website so that no one else can troll us."

Fvcking morons.

Trump is so far ahead of the game it's not even funny. The rest of them are total idiots.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:08:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 4:51:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 4:32:53 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.

What a idiot Bush is. He should have had this domain registered years ago. I registered my sons domain the day we got the sex from an ultrasound. The guy is incompetent.

Could not have said it better myself. You would think that someone, somewhere in the totality of Jeb Bush's swath of advisers might have thought...

"Oh gee... ya know we really should register Jeb's full name as a website so that no one else can troll us."

Fvcking morons.

Trump is so far ahead of the game it's not even funny. The rest of them are total idiots.

It's like willful incompetence.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:18:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:08:15 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 4:51:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 4:32:53 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.

What a idiot Bush is. He should have had this domain registered years ago. I registered my sons domain the day we got the sex from an ultrasound. The guy is incompetent.

Could not have said it better myself. You would think that someone, somewhere in the totality of Jeb Bush's swath of advisers might have thought...

"Oh gee... ya know we really should register Jeb's full name as a website so that no one else can troll us."

Fvcking morons.

Trump is so far ahead of the game it's not even funny. The rest of them are total idiots.

It's like willful incompetence.

Well, incompetence by definition can't be willful unless you know of the consequences of a failure to acquire some information to make yourself competent, and you intentionally chose not to do that.

What it looks more like to me is just your run of the mill garden variety stupidity/negligence. The thing is that if Jeb doesn't have the foresight to at the very least buy his own domain, how on earth can he be trusted to do things like negotiate with foreign leaders and represent America's interests? He can't.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:20:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Go to Hillaryclinton.net
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:23:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:18:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:08:15 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 4:51:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 4:32:53 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:48:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/16/2016 3:43:00 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is the king of political trolling.

Perfect.

What a idiot Bush is. He should have had this domain registered years ago. I registered my sons domain the day we got the sex from an ultrasound. The guy is incompetent.

Could not have said it better myself. You would think that someone, somewhere in the totality of Jeb Bush's swath of advisers might have thought...

"Oh gee... ya know we really should register Jeb's full name as a website so that no one else can troll us."

Fvcking morons.

Trump is so far ahead of the game it's not even funny. The rest of them are total idiots.

It's like willful incompetence.

Well, incompetence by definition can't be willful unless you know of the consequences of a failure to acquire some information to make yourself competent, and you intentionally chose not to do that.

What it looks more like to me is just your run of the mill garden variety stupidity/negligence. The thing is that if Jeb doesn't have the foresight to at the very least buy his own domain, how on earth can he be trusted to do things like negotiate with foreign leaders and represent America's interests? He can't.

I don't expect Jeb to sit at a computer with his credit card out, and going through the goDaddy form, what I expect is him to hire a reasonably competent IT director. Like, say, back when first running for any office.

What a buffoon.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:39:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:32:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
Go to Hillaryclinton.net

ROFLMAO

Seriously! Are these people living with us in the year 2016? Who are the idiots they are hiring?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:41:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:32:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
Go to Hillaryclinton.net

ROFLMAO

Well Hillery. It says I can get the .net for an additional 15 bucks, but I don't know. People don't like them weird TLDs, so don't worry about it.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:45:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:39:41 PM, TBR wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:32:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/16/2016 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
Go to Hillaryclinton.net

ROFLMAO

Seriously! Are these people living with us in the year 2016? Who are the idiots they are hiring?

I'm currently trying the other candidates.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 6:03:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Back more than 15 years ago, I was still working in banking. I had some "side" work including running an email/web server in my house. It was almost exclusively for several of the very rich owners (and CEO) of the company I was working for. They wanted private email addresses that werent hotmail or AOL (this was BEFORE gmail).

I registered their surnames (happy to get them at the time) and while I was doing it, registered possible misspellings and all TDLs available. Now, I made a few bucks, but the best I was paid was an open tab at a restaurant the president owned, and I was part of the group that got his super cool rich guy seats for the SantaBarbara bowl for shows he didn't want to go to.

My point is, this was well before internet marketing was virtually everything to a candidate, these guys were not running for anything, they just wanted something convenient, and I was just making a couple bucks, getting free martinis, and the occasional Cure show at the bowl. If I told them I had to purchase one of the names from a squatter, and it was going to cost them a bit more than the normal 20 bucks, they would have told me to stop bothering them, and come back with the f*cking bill when I was done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 7:03:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/16/2016 5:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
Go to Hillaryclinton.net

I hope Trump did it himself.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 1:22:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...