Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

#BlackLivesMatter supporters attack man.

Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 12:38:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

So if I murdered a man and then said I was a republican does that mean that you should call it "Republican murders man".

No because that's, excuse my language, retarded. They were a bunch of thugs. Stop acting like those people in the 50's and saying that since one person who happened to be part of the civil rights movement was violent that means the whole organization is violent
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:16:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 12:38:26 AM, Reformist wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

So if I murdered a man and then said I was a republican does that mean that you should call it "Republican murders man".

No because that's, excuse my language, retarded. They were a bunch of thugs. Stop acting like those people in the 50's and saying that since one person who happened to be part of the civil rights movement was violent that means the whole organization is violent

If a republican murdered a man for being a democrat, I would call the forum "republican murders man". The attackers specifically asked the victim if black lives mattered. If a republican murdered someone after asking them something about republicanism, I'd mention the fact that he was a Republican in the title.
BLM as a group is not violent.
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:24:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

I bet thats what they called the Selma march: a riot
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:30:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

Your title isn't accurate, they called him a racist, so the title should be BLM supporters knock the fck out a racist and steal his sht.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:39:49 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.

But its still wrong.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:40:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:24:20 AM, Reformist wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

I bet thats what they called the Selma march: a riot
I'm thinking about Baltimore and Ferguson.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:41:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:30:13 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

Your title isn't accurate, they called him a racist, so the title should be BLM supporters knock the fck out a racist and steal his sht.

The victim was not racist. He simply ignored the attackers when they asked him if black lives mattered.
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:44:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:39:49 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.

But its still wrong.

I suppose it is, but that doesn't have much to do with what you started this thread about. You're just changing the subject. Your implied argument here is a hasty generalization. It's complete BS and everyone knows it, including you.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:44:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:41:21 AM, Dilara wrote:

Your title isn't accurate, they called him a racist, so the title should be BLM supporters knock the fck out a racist and steal his sht.

The victim was not racist. He simply ignored the attackers when they asked him if black lives mattered.

They clearly identified him as a worthless racist.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 1:55:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:44:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:41:21 AM, Dilara wrote:

Your title isn't accurate, they called him a racist, so the title should be BLM supporters knock the fck out a racist and steal his sht.

The victim was not racist. He simply ignored the attackers when they asked him if black lives mattered.

They clearly identified him as a worthless racist.
Are you in favor of vigilante justice?
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 3:50:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 1:44:19 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:39:49 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.

But its still wrong.

I suppose it is, but that doesn't have much to do with what you started this thread about. You're just changing the subject. Your implied argument here is a hasty generalization. It's complete BS and everyone knows it, including you.

My point is that many NOT ALL but many BLM supporters support, condone or commit violence.
Death23
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 4:42:34 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 3:50:38 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:44:19 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:39:49 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.

But its still wrong.

I suppose it is, but that doesn't have much to do with what you started this thread about. You're just changing the subject. Your implied argument here is a hasty generalization. It's complete BS and everyone knows it, including you.

My point is that many NOT ALL but many BLM supporters support, condone or commit violence.

So what? That could be said of any large group of people. I think that wasn't your point. I think your point was that BLM supporters are much more violent than other groups of people, and this one example you have hardly supports that position.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2016 4:50:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/18/2016 4:42:34 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 3:50:38 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:44:19 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:39:49 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:22:48 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:21:12 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:20:41 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:41 AM, Dilara wrote:
At 2/18/2016 1:19:01 AM, Death23 wrote:
At 2/17/2016 10:11:23 PM, Dilara wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://wjla.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Chris Marquez, an Iraq war veteran, was attacked by a group of black lives matter supporters, while leaving a McDonald's restaurant in DC.
While he was eating, the thugs came up to him and started asking him if black lives mattered. Marquez ignored the teens and they called him racist.
When Marquez tried to leave the restaurant,one of the thugs hit him in the head him from behind, knocking him to the floor. The gang beat and robbed him. One of the teens hit Marquez in the head with a hand gun. The thugs stole his wallet, which had $400, 3 credit cards and his Veteran Affairs medical card.
I'm not surprised, considering how ridiculous the black lives matter stuff has been.

Yah man, this one attack clearly represents all of the "Black Lives Matter" folk. I mean, that might be a hasty generalization fallacy, but who cares about logic? Logic doesn't matter. Facts don't matter. What I want is what matters!

The entire movement is not violent but many aspects of it are.

And how much of it is violent compared to other movements? What data do you have on that issue? Oh wait, no data? Thought so.

BLM condones and excuses riots.

So what? That's not illegal.

But its still wrong.

I suppose it is, but that doesn't have much to do with what you started this thread about. You're just changing the subject. Your implied argument here is a hasty generalization. It's complete BS and everyone knows it, including you.

My point is that many NOT ALL but many BLM supporters support, condone or commit violence.

So what? That could be said of any large group of people. I think that wasn't your point. I think your point was that BLM supporters are much more violent than other groups of people, and this one example you have hardly supports that position.

My point is that many BLM supporters support or commit acts of violence and that BLM has only caused problems. There are many other examples of BLM supporters beating and even killing people.