Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Bush drops out

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 2:36:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
http://www.theonion.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 2:40:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
He was a much more comfortable man once: https://upload.wikimedia.org...

Oh how the years have gotten to him.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 2:50:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
He's one of the few politicians I've ever felt sorry for (I say few, but I can't think of any others). I'd never want him to be President, but he seems like a guy that'd be fun to talk to.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 2:54:36 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:20:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Still cant believe he dropped out today. Gotta wonder what Kasich and Carson are considering right now since they finished behind Bush
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:56:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 2:18:59 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Yaay!

Good. To be honest, I was beginning to see him as a bit unstable from all of the domination he was bring subjected to. There was this dark look in his eyes, a simmering resentment at risk of boiling over. I half-expected him to show up at the next debate with a trench coat and a twelve-gauge.
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
thett3
Posts: 14,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:57:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:56:41 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 2/21/2016 2:18:59 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Yaay!

Good. To be honest, I was beginning to see him as a bit unstable from all of the domination he was bring subjected to. There was this dark look in his eyes, a simmering resentment at risk of boiling over. I half-expected him to show up at the next debate with a trench coat and a twelve-gauge.

https://twitter.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:58:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:57:42 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/21/2016 3:56:41 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 2/21/2016 2:18:59 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Yaay!

Good. To be honest, I was beginning to see him as a bit unstable from all of the domination he was bring subjected to. There was this dark look in his eyes, a simmering resentment at risk of boiling over. I half-expected him to show up at the next debate with a trench coat and a twelve-gauge.

https://twitter.com...

OMFG you've got to be kidding me xD
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,193
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:08:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:57:42 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/21/2016 3:56:41 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 2/21/2016 2:18:59 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Yaay!

Good. To be honest, I was beginning to see him as a bit unstable from all of the domination he was bring subjected to. There was this dark look in his eyes, a simmering resentment at risk of boiling over. I half-expected him to show up at the next debate with a trench coat and a twelve-gauge.

https://twitter.com...

...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 37,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:18:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:20:33 AM, imabench wrote:
Still cant believe he dropped out today. Gotta wonder what Kasich and Carson are considering right now since they finished behind Bush

They will remain, likely until Super Tuesday. Would you like me to tell you why?
TheFlex
Posts: 1,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:33:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:51:48 AM, Torton wrote:
At 2/21/2016 3:39:46 AM, TheFlex wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
The random airhorn effect and repeatedly hitting the mic made the video.

I lost it at those moments as well.
TheFlex
Posts: 1,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:33:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 4:18:11 AM, YYW wrote:
At 2/21/2016 3:20:33 AM, imabench wrote:
Still cant believe he dropped out today. Gotta wonder what Kasich and Carson are considering right now since they finished behind Bush

They will remain, likely until Super Tuesday. Would you like me to tell you why?

Go for it.
thett3
Posts: 14,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 6:39:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The entire timeline of Trump bullyciding Jeb:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 6:59:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 6:39:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
The entire timeline of Trump bullyciding Jeb:

I feel genuinely sorry for Jeb after watching that.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 7:19:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 2:24:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
https://m.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 7:23:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 2:18:59 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Yaay!

https://www.youtube.com...
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 7:26:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 2/21/2016 6:39:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
The entire timeline of Trump bullyciding Jeb:

Can't stump the Trump!
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.