Jump to topic:

Do you support death with dignity laws?

LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:13:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I do. I belive that if a terminal patient has 1 year or less to live, they should be able to die with dignity.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:35:20 AM
At 2/22/2016 12:13:24 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I do. I belive that if a terminal patient has 1 year or less to live, they should be able to die with dignity.

100%. Anybody suffering from either a terminal illness, a disease that will eventually lead to full paralysis or is forced to endure intolerable pain that is untreatable should be entitled to end their life if that is their wish. It is not for an able bodied healthy person to dictate to someone suffering from a severe illness they have to continue to suffer against their wishes.
LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:08:31 AM
At 2/22/2016 12:35:20 AM, beng100 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:13:24 AM, LiberalProlifer wrote:

100%. Anybody suffering from either a terminal illness, a disease that will eventually lead to full paralysis or is forced to endure intolerable pain that is untreatable should be entitled to end their life if that is their wish. It is not for an able bodied healthy person to dictate to someone suffering from a severe illness they have to continue to suffer against their wishes.

I agree. I plan on making a will that I should not be kept alive, recussitated, or intubated. If someone wants to end their suffering, they have that right. Thank you for your response.