Jump to topic:

Why should I vote for Bernie Sanders?

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:09:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
So, this is the first presidential election that I am old enough to vote in, and I am somewhat happy to see that it's not totally obvious who's going to be the democratic nominee for once.

That being said, with trump off my list for being a racist, basically everything-phobic, socioeconomically detached moron, that leaves the two big democrats, Hillary and Bernie.

Now, for the longest time, I supported Hillary over Bernie, because Hillary has the experience and seems like she would get policies passed a hell of a lot more effective than anyone else would, and she seems to have a more reasonable grasp on reality when it comes to the healthcare system as opposed to Bernie (i.e. Bernie wants to throw out the ACA and start over, whereas Hillary just wants to update the ACA). However, after going through a phase of binge-watching critiques of third-wave feminists and the SJW movement, I got turned off to her real fast.

Now, all that leaves (in terms of people who have anything higher than a snowflake in hell's chance of winning) Bernie Sanders. The only thing I here about him is that he's a nice guy, and he's always told the truth about his viewpoints, unlike other politicians. I don't care for the former (bit of a Machiavellian here), and given that the evidence for the latter is his unchanging viewpoints, I don't see how that means that he's never lied, so much so as it means that he's a close-minded fool who can't see when he's wrong.

So tell me... why should I bother voting for Bernie Sanders?

P.S. I will concede that the catchphrase "feel the Bern" is f**king great. Well done person-who-gets-paid-for-making-politician's-catchphrases.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:12:10 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:09:27 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
So, this is the first presidential election that I am old enough to vote in, and I am somewhat happy to see that it's not totally obvious who's going to be the democratic nominee for once.

That being said, with trump off my list for being a racist, basically everything-phobic, socioeconomically detached moron, that leaves the two big democrats, Hillary and Bernie.

Now, for the longest time, I supported Hillary over Bernie, because Hillary has the experience and seems like she would get policies passed a hell of a lot more effective than anyone else would, and she seems to have a more reasonable grasp on reality when it comes to the healthcare system as opposed to Bernie (i.e. Bernie wants to throw out the ACA and start over, whereas Hillary just wants to update the ACA). However, after going through a phase of binge-watching critiques of third-wave feminists and the SJW movement, I got turned off to her real fast.

Now, all that leaves (in terms of people who have anything higher than a snowflake in hell's chance of winning) Bernie Sanders. The only thing I here about him is that he's a nice guy, and he's always told the truth about his viewpoints, unlike other politicians. I don't care for the former (bit of a Machiavellian here), and given that the evidence for the latter is his unchanging viewpoints, I don't see how that means that he's never lied, so much so as it means that he's a close-minded fool who can't see when he's wrong.

P.S. I will concede that the catchphrase "feel the Bern" is f**king great. Well done person-who-gets-paid-for-making-politician's-catchphrases.

If you are voting strictly for the least racist candidate, then you must vote for Hillary because she has 90% of the black vote.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:14:13 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:12:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

If you are voting strictly for the least racist candidate, then you must vote for Hillary because she has 90% of the black vote.

I'm not voting for the least racist... just the one that has the most sensible ideas.

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:17:51 AM

Because he's the second best candidate in the race.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:19:25 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:17:51 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Why should I vote for the second best?

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:20:15 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:19:25 AM, themohawkninja wrote:

Because you're evidently a beta-male cuck who can't handle the Donald.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:20:37 AM

In case the best doesn't make it. You don't want the third best to win do you?
Dookieman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:48:27 AM

Awesome! This is the first election I can vote in too.

Hilary may have more experience given that she is secretary of state. But she certainly doesn't have the judgement. She voted for the Iraq war! The claim that Bernie wants to throw out the affordable care act and "start over" is a dishonest misrepresentation by Hilary. Bernie is taking the next logical step to expand healthcare to all people as a right, so we don't have 45,000 people dying from lack of health insurance.
http://news.harvard.edu...

Bernie is more than just a nice guy. He is the only candidate whose campaign is funded by the middle class, and not a super PAC or the billionaire class like Wall Street or Goldman Sacs. This means he represents our interests, and won't be persuaded by big money contributors.
https://berniesanders.com...

The best reason to vote for Bernie is because of his commitment to campaign finance reform. Private money in politics affects all issues, and leads to politicians representing their rich donors.
http://www.bbc.com...

Here are a list of Bernie's policies and what the consequences would be if his economic programs were put into effect:
http://money.cnn.com...

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:54:08 AM
At 2/23/2016 1:48:27 AM, Dookieman wrote:

Hilary may have more experience given that she is secretary of state. But she certainly doesn't have the judgement. She voted for the Iraq war! The claim that Bernie wants to throw out the affordable care act and "start over" is a dishonest misrepresentation by Hilary. Bernie is taking the next logical step to expand healthcare to all people as a right, so we don't have 45,000 people dying from lack of health insurance.

I actually didn't get that quote from Hillary, it was from a news outlet sometime ago.

Bernie is more than just a nice guy. He is the only candidate whose campaign is funded by the middle class, and not a super PAC or the billionaire class like Wall Street or Goldman Sacs. This means he represents our interests, and won't be persuaded by big money contributors.

No, he does get money from PACs, just not lobbyist ones. Either way, I don't see how being funded by a given socioeconomic class means that the person represents that same socioeconomic classes interests.

The best reason to vote for Bernie is because of his commitment to campaign finance reform. Private money in politics affects all issues, and leads to politicians representing their rich donors.

Why should I care where a candidate gets their money from?

Here are a list of Bernie's policies and what the consequences would be if his economic programs were put into effect:

We can't know what the consequences actually are, until they are put into effect.

Also, $13.8 trillion? Really? The U.S. GDP itself is about $16.8 trillion.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:06:28 AM
At 2/23/2016 1:54:08 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/23/2016 1:48:27 AM, Dookieman wrote:

I actually didn't get that quote from Hillary, it was from a news outlet sometime ago.

Bernie voted against the Brady Bill (one of the biggest acts of gun control) 5 times, and its not necessarily 'logical' that universal/single-payer healthcare is the next step to take. Bernie also has no chance of actually passing such legislation through Congress due to how fractured it is, and he also has zero means of funding the program even if it got implemented

No, he does get money from PACs, just not lobbyist ones.

He actually does take money from lobbyist ones as well. He has taken loads of super-pac money from trade unions, he only campaigns on not taking superpac money from 'Billionaires and Wall Street'

Why should I care where a candidate gets their money from?

Campaign finance reform was handled by the Supreme Court which is pretty much out of the power of the President to control unless he has Congress supporting him, which Bernie wont have since the GOP hates anything and anyone who is 'socialist', a term Bernie freely applies to himself

We can't know what the consequences actually are, until they are put into effect.

Also, $13.8 trillion? Really? The U.S. GDP itself is about $16.8 trillion.

Exactly. He would almost double government spending if he had his way and still be unable to pay for it. A Bernie presidency would be completely ineffective since he cant pass any legislation he wants and cannot deliver on the promises he is making to his fanbase.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:12:26 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:20:15 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Because you're evidently a beta-male cuck who can't handle the Donald.

How is a skeptic supposed to be convinced by Trump when this is the kind of shi7 he posts on his website?

https://www.youtube.com...

Wtf have I learned here that hasn't already been repeated 5,000 times over in the debates?

He has more in-depth writings on his positions, but for only 5 subjects of interest...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:17:31 AM

Did you see those videos of BLM hijacking Sander's podium during his speeches and he just "let them"?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:23:03 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:17:31 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Did you see those videos of BLM hijacking Sander's podium during his speeches and he just "let them"?

More of a sign of weakness than anything else.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:25:18 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:23:03 AM, ben2974 wrote:

More of a sign of weakness than anything else.

You know who hasn't been hijacked by BLM? Trump. He tells them to "get the hell out". Can't stump the Trump.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:48:32 PM

Yes. Shameless really. The only reason Hillary is not branded a racist despite her lily whiteness is because she supports the Obama administration.

Black voters are really easily led about.
KNHAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:21:58 PM
When voting for any of the candidate, you need to make a list of all the issues, then put them in order of priority. Since both candidates on the democrat side have things like leaked emails, or socialist ideas. You may want to include on the list views from some of the other candidates as well. Maybe Ben Carson, he is an honest good guy.

After each priority issue, you need to write down factual content about each candidates plan and view about each issue.
Add derogatory information also, for character and leadership ability. And fact find as best as possible, include facts on your list.

There is a site with each public debate word for word, google debate transcripts,
that is a great way to look for the candidates views, and have clarity away from all the noise. If they weren't evasive and over generalized during topic discussions, you should be able to make a clear educated decision after evaluating all the topics. Its easy to get sucked into only a few topics when viewing candidates. They will answer most clearly on topics they are most passionate about. The clearer their answers, the better. If its over generalized, the candidate is blowing smoke and is unclear or is hiding something.

If they were evasive and very general, look at their web sites for more details.
My stand is if I cant hear clarity in issues from the horses mouth (not hearsay by piers and commenters) then I cant vote for them blindly.

There are a lot of good people running, votes will decide the direction the country goes in from here.
Bernie and Hillary will be more like Obama, and they will continue to take the country in that direction. If thats a logical direction for you than vote for the best of those 2, but after your issue fact finding list in order of your priorities.
Good luck, Happy Voting!
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:37:34 PM

1. Hillary is to the right of Obama.
2. Hillary has foreign policy experience as Secretary of State. That's true. Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney probably have more experience than her. She's also proud of her ties with and the praise she got from Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, and unarguably the absolute worst Secretary of State the U.S. has ever had.
2. Hillary is untrustworthy. She's a proven liar. YouTube, Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight.
3. Hillary is bought by Wall Street. She won't even release her transcripts to her paid Wall Street speeches. She's not serious about reforming Wall Street. If we have another economic collapse in the future, the American people will have to bail out Wall Street again. Thanks Hillary.
3. Bernie is the only candidate with positive favorability ratings.
4. Hillary will face enormous obstructionism from the Republicans and won't be able to get much of anything passed. Bernie, on the other hand, is building a political revolution where the American people fight together with him to get his proposals passed. As he has said numerous times, no President can do it alone. We can't just elect a President and return to our daily lives. We have to remain politically involved and fight with Bernie to get his proposals passed. No meaningful change has ever happened in this country without a mass movement. Black rights, women's rights, gay rights. It all took millions of people to stand up and demand change. That's the only way we'll get these things done anyway. Rights are not given. They're fought for.
5. Hillary is unelectable. She does a lot worse against the Republican candidates than does Bernie.
6. Bernie is inspirational and offers the American people hope. As Obama said in a not too distant interview, "The candidate who can project hope is who the American people will gravitate towards." Bernie does just that: https://youtu.be...
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:59:18 PM
At 2/23/2016 5:37:34 PM, stealspell wrote:

So?

2. Hillary has foreign policy experience as Secretary of State. That's true. Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney probably have more experience than her. She's also proud of her ties with and the praise she got from Henry Kissinger, a war criminal, and unarguably the absolute worst Secretary of State the U.S. has ever had.

Why is he the worst Secretary of State? What has he done that affected the U.S. in a negative way?

2. Hillary is untrustworthy. She's a proven liar. YouTube, Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight.

All politicians lie, even Obama, I don't see why this is an issue. If you do nothing but "tell the truth", that's a red flag in it of itself.

3. Hillary is bought by Wall Street. She won't even release her transcripts to her paid Wall Street speeches. She's not serious about reforming Wall Street. If we have another economic collapse in the future, the American people will have to bail out Wall Street again. Thanks Hillary.

You can't buy someone, that's slavery. Plus, didn't we pass some reforms after the 2009 crash?

Just because everyone thinks that it's smart to jump off a bridge, doesn't mean you should.

4. Hillary will face enormous obstructionism from the Republicans and won't be able to get much of anything passed. Bernie, on the other hand, is building a political revolution where the American people fight together with him to get his proposals passed.

Yes, he wants to spend, on average, $1.7 trillion per year over 10 years for a healthcare plan. People aren't going to praise that if they know that it's their money. Also, I hardly see this as a "revolution", since he's using the system to gain advances within the system to push an agenda, like everyone else in the system. That's not a revolution.

As he has said numerous times, no President can do it alone. We can't just elect a President and return to our daily lives. We have to remain politically involved and fight with Bernie to get his proposals passed. No meaningful change has ever happened in this country without a mass movement. Black rights, women's rights, gay rights. It all took millions of people to stand up and demand change. That's the only way we'll get these things done anyway. Rights are not given. They're fought for.

Okay, but why should this persuade me to vote for Bernie?

5. Hillary is unelectable. She does a lot worse against the Republican candidates than does Bernie.

She's pretty close to the other Dems though, and she's higher than Trump in the polls.

6. Bernie is inspirational and offers the American people hope. As Obama said in a not too distant interview, "The candidate who can project hope is who the American people will gravitate towards." Bernie does just that: https://youtu.be...

The American people also gravitate towards Hillary and Trump. I also don't see how Bernie is inspirational. He is by far the LEAST charismatic candidate I've ever seen. Trump can confidently get up on stage and yell like a tyrant, Hillary can go and advocate for Women's rights with passion, and Bernie just comes off as a kind old man. I have yet to hear any sort of charismatic speech from the guy.

stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:03:44 PM
At 2/23/2016 5:59:18 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

So?

Why is he the worst Secretary of State? What has he done that affected the U.S. in a negative way?

All politicians lie, even Obama, I don't see why this is an issue. If you do nothing but "tell the truth", that's a red flag in it of itself.

You can't buy someone, that's slavery. Plus, didn't we pass some reforms after the 2009 crash?

Just because everyone thinks that it's smart to jump off a bridge, doesn't mean you should.

4. Hillary will face enormous obstructionism from the Republicans and won't be able to get much of anything passed. Bernie, on the other hand, is building a political revolution where the American people fight together with him to get his proposals passed.

Yes, he wants to spend, on average, $1.7 trillion per year over 10 years for a healthcare plan. People aren't going to praise that if they know that it's their money. Also, I hardly see this as a "revolution", since he's using the system to gain advances within the system to push an agenda, like everyone else in the system. That's not a revolution.

As he has said numerous times, no President can do it alone. We can't just elect a President and return to our daily lives. We have to remain politically involved and fight with Bernie to get his proposals passed. No meaningful change has ever happened in this country without a mass movement. Black rights, women's rights, gay rights. It all took millions of people to stand up and demand change. That's the only way we'll get these things done anyway. Rights are not given. They're fought for.

Okay, but why should this persuade me to vote for Bernie?

She's pretty close to the other Dems though, and she's higher than Trump in the polls.

The American people also gravitate towards Hillary and Trump. I also don't see how Bernie is inspirational. He is by far the LEAST charismatic candidate I've ever seen. Trump can confidently get up on stage and yell like a tyrant, Hillary can go and advocate for Women's rights with passion, and Bernie just comes off as a kind old man. I have yet to hear any sort of charismatic speech from the guy.

You are obviously a Hillary supporter who's just trolling.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:04:13 PM
At 2/23/2016 2:25:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know who hasn't been hijacked by BLM? Trump. He tells them to "get the hell out". Can't stump the Trump.

Please tell me that there is a YouTube video of him b***hing out some BLM supporters! That's got to look hilarious.

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:06:13 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:03:44 PM, stealspell wrote:

No, she's supports third-wave feminist ideologies. I can't vote for that. Not to mention she may or may not still hold her anti-violent-video-game stance, even though it's not based on any facts.

stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:13:21 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:06:13 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

No, she's supports third-wave feminist ideologies. I can't vote for that. Not to mention she may or may not still hold her anti-violent-video-game stance, even though it's not based on any facts.

Well your responses are cringe-worthy. You are basically okay with electing a corrupt politician, who is a proven liar, who has taken millions from Wall Street, who will maintain the oligarchy that we live in, who will easily get beaten by a Republican in the general election, who will be responsible for another bailout if the economy crashes again because she doesn't want to break up the big banks. I mean, you so obviously brush off these very important issues, you could only be a die hard Hillary supporter. And like Hillary, you're not very good at lying.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:20:18 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:13:21 PM, stealspell wrote:

Well your responses are cringe-worthy. You are basically okay with electing a corrupt politician,

I never said that.

who is a proven liar,

Nobody has ever told the truth their whole life. You've lied at some point, I've lied at some point, everyone lies. Being a liar is a moot point.

who has taken millions from Wall Street,

I never said I was okay with this.

who will maintain the oligarchy that we live in,

One could argue that America was built as an oligarchy, given that they hated singular rulers, and gave a lot of power to Congress, which could be construed as the "small group with the power" that makes them the oligarchy, in which case I don't mind. I quite like the concept of an oligarchy myself.

who will easily get beaten by a Republican in the general election,

The polls show that she is ahead of Trump, I don't know where you are basing this claim.

who will be responsible for another bailout if the economy crashes again because she doesn't want to break up the big banks.

Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say Bernie won't?

I mean, you so obviously brush off these very important issues,

And you so obviously strawman my statements.

you could only be a die hard Hillary supporter

Read the OP again. I USED TO BE, but after binge watching anti-feminist videos, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY.

And like Hillary, you're not very good at lying.

Where have I lied?

stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:25:34 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:20:18 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
One could argue that America was built as an oligarchy, given that they hated singular rulers, and gave a lot of power to Congress, which could be construed as the "small group with the power" that makes them the oligarchy, in which case I don't mind. I quite like the concept of an oligarchy myself.

You like the concept of an oligarchy?

I'm done.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:26:31 PM

(Provides no evidence to back up this claim)

Kissinger is not the worst Secretary of State ever, nor is he a war criminal.

13 minutes of lying after being in politics for close to 20 years is a pretty good ratio

By that logic then Obama was also bought by Wall Street since he gave them bailouts to.

Cause Republicans hate Hillary with a passion while Bernie's fanbase lives almost entirely online and rig the polls that usually try to measure favorability ratings.

4. Hillary will face enormous obstructionism from the Republicans and won't be able to get much of anything passed.

And neither will Bernie, so your entire argument is invalid

Based off of polling done almost entirely online where Bernie's fanboys live.

6. Bernie is inspirational and offers the American people hope.

Bernie is a clown who has no business being anywhere near the White House. He would be a complete failure as a presidency as he will be unable to get anything done, and has close to zero foreign policy experience as well
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:27:36 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:26:31 PM, imabench wrote:

(Provides no evidence to back up this claim)

Kissinger is not the worst Secretary of State ever, nor is he a war criminal.

13 minutes of lying after being in politics for close to 20 years is a pretty good ratio

By that logic then Obama was also bought by Wall Street since he gave them bailouts to.

Cause Republicans hate Hillary with a passion while Bernie's fanbase lives almost entirely online and rig the polls that usually try to measure favorability ratings.

4. Hillary will face enormous obstructionism from the Republicans and won't be able to get much of anything passed.

And neither will Bernie, so your entire argument is invalid

Based off of polling done almost entirely online where Bernie's fanboys live.

6. Bernie is inspirational and offers the American people hope.

Bernie is a clown who has no business being anywhere near the White House. He would be a complete failure as a presidency as he will be unable to get anything done, and has close to zero foreign policy experience as well

Are you and themohawkninja the same person?

Methinks so.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:29:39 PM

No, she's supports third-wave feminist ideologies. I can't vote for that.

I mean, you so obviously brush off these very important issues, you could only be a die hard Hillary supporter. And like Hillary, you're not very good at lying.

^ Leave it to a Bernie Sanders fan/moron to have someone tell them that they do NOT support Hillary, yet still accuse them of supporting Hillary anyways.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:31:10 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:27:36 PM, stealspell wrote:

Are you and themohawkninja the same person?

Methinks so.

Have you always been brainless or have you only recently decided to become brainless? XD

stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:33:34 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:29:39 PM, imabench wrote:

I mean, you so obviously brush off these very important issues, you could only be a die hard Hillary supporter. And like Hillary, you're not very good at lying.

^ Leave it to a Bernie Sanders fan/moron to have someone tell them that they do NOT support Hillary, yet still accuse them of supporting Hillary anyways.

.... Are you fuking retarded? Did you even read what I... never mind. It's pointless trying to reason with this much stupid.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 6:40:16 PM
At 2/23/2016 6:33:34 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 2/23/2016 6:29:39 PM, imabench wrote:

.... Are you fuking retarded? Did you even read what I... never mind. It's pointless trying to reason with this much stupid.

^ LOL, this kid cant even detect his own idiocy XD

Let me recap so that maybe you can get a clue (for once)

Steal accused Mohawk of being a die hard Hillary supporter (Post 19)
Mohawk made it perfectly clear that he does NOT support Hillary (Post 21 and later again in post 23)
Steal still accuses Mohawk of lying about being a Hillary supporter (Post 22)

I would like to thank Steal for being a fine example of the stupidity of Bernie Sanders supporters. I pray that you live in a state where your vote wont make a difference <3