Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Kasich to drop out before Carson

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:27:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
During the South Carolina GOP contest I had Carson being the next to drop out by 80%, with the other 20% being Kasich if he finished badly. My prediction was blown up completely when Jeb pulled out of the race instead.

Now though that same bet I made could fail twice, as Kasich is not even campaigning in Nevada, the next state where contests are to be held, whereas Carson is.

http://www.breitbart.com...

Both Carson and Kasich did dismally in South Carolina and are doing bad in Nevada, but it looks like Kasich may be the one to drop out before Carson after all since Carson is at least campaigning in Nevada.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:47:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 4:27:42 PM, imabench wrote:
During the South Carolina GOP contest I had Carson being the next to drop out by 80%, with the other 20% being Kasich if he finished badly. My prediction was blown up completely when Jeb pulled out of the race instead.

Now though that same bet I made could fail twice, as Kasich is not even campaigning in Nevada, the next state where contests are to be held, whereas Carson is.

http://www.breitbart.com...

Both Carson and Kasich did dismally in South Carolina and are doing bad in Nevada, but it looks like Kasich may be the one to drop out before Carson after all since Carson is at least campaigning in Nevada.

Somehow, inexplicably, Carson has money to burn.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:05:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Is such he campaigning in the states he has potential in. Nevada is not one of them. He won't drop out until after Super Tuesday.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:06:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 7:05:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Kasich is campaigning in the states he has potential in. Nevada is not one of them. He won't drop out until after Super Tuesday.

Fix'd
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:19:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 7:05:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Kasich is campaigning in the states he has potential in. Nevada is not one of them. He won't drop out until after Super Tuesday.

The only two states he says he is campaigning in is Georgia and Virginia, where he polls at 3% and 7%....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:20:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 7:19:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/22/2016 7:05:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Kasich is campaigning in the states he has potential in. Nevada is not one of them. He won't drop out until after Super Tuesday.

The only two states he says he is campaigning in is Georgia and Virginia, where he polls at 3% and 7%....

His SC watching party was in Massachusetts.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King