Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Where are you in this political compass?

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,817
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

Where in this compass do you belong?

http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:30:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
http://www.debate.org...
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Where in this compass do you belong?
Freedom lovers.
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Think it's in activists, narrowly.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,817
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:32:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:30:04 PM, Torton wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Where in this compass do you belong?
Freedom lovers.
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Think it's in activists, narrowly.

I think for that compass you take the normal political spectrum test, and then place your dot on that one.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,817
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:34:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:23:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

Where in this compass do you belong?

http://25.media.tumblr.com...

That's a boring compass ):

No, this one is boring: https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:38:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:32:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:30:04 PM, Torton wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Where in this compass do you belong?
Freedom lovers.
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Think it's in activists, narrowly.

I think for that compass you take the normal political spectrum test, and then place your dot on that one.
What do you mean?
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,817
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:40:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:38:13 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:32:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:30:04 PM, Torton wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Where in this compass do you belong?
Freedom lovers.
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Think it's in activists, narrowly.

I think for that compass you take the normal political spectrum test, and then place your dot on that one.
What do you mean?

This is the normal test http://www.politicalcompass.org...

You'll notice a lot of people have it on their profile scores. Then what you do is translate it to that political compass I just posted. It's still the same thing. Libertarianism down and authoritarianism up.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:45:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:40:39 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:38:13 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:32:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:30:04 PM, Torton wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Where in this compass do you belong?
Freedom lovers.
At 2/22/2016 9:20:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Think it's in activists, narrowly.

I think for that compass you take the normal political spectrum test, and then place your dot on that one.
What do you mean?

This is the normal test http://www.politicalcompass.org...

You'll notice a lot of people have it on their profile scores. Then what you do is translate it to that political compass I just posted. It's still the same thing. Libertarianism down and authoritarianism up.
I know. I'm not going to take the time to place the dot there. I just named what it looks like it falls into, as according to both of those compasses.
Bob13
Posts: 708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:27:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/23/2016 12:56:58 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

Where in this compass do you belong?

Jews and shills.

Never mind, I miscalculated. I'm a status quo cheerleader.
I don't have a signature. :-)
58539672
Posts: 105
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:53:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:03:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

Where in this compass do you belong?

Apparently, I'm a honest hardworking aryan. Who woulda thunk.