Jump to topic:

Challenge

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 8:15:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
For the parties that have been formed here, I challenge them to name a single thing which makes their party better than Authoparty in any way.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 8:19:58 AM
At 11/6/2010 8:15:32 AM, Mirza wrote:
For the parties that have been formed here, I challenge them to name a single thing which makes their party better than Authoparty in any way.

yeah, you guys don't stand a chance!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 8:22:52 AM
I'll let V-dicktator Mirza here answer everyone's paltry questions..

if anyone wants to speak to the boss... you can beg an audience.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 8:29:22 AM
d

Metaphysics:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2010 8:29:47 AM
At 11/6/2010 8:29:22 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
d

oops, that was a sig update.

Metaphysics: