Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Michael Bloomberg?

imabench
Posts: 21,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:43:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2016 1:22:33 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Would you consider voting for him?

Between him, Bernie, and Trump.... I'd be 80% behind Bloomberg from the start just out of distaste for the other two, but it wouldnt be an automatic sell for me
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:56:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2016 1:43:34 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:22:33 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Would you consider voting for him?

Between him, Bernie, and Trump.... I'd be 80% behind Bloomberg from the start just out of distaste for the other two, but it wouldnt be an automatic sell for me

My main point of dissuasion is that it could contribute to the GOP winning, especially in your state...
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:05:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2016 1:56:28 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:43:34 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:22:33 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Would you consider voting for him?

Between him, Bernie, and Trump.... I'd be 80% behind Bloomberg from the start just out of distaste for the other two, but it wouldnt be an automatic sell for me

My main point of dissuasion is that it could contribute to the GOP winning, especially in your state...

I would be honored to be a participant in my state f*cking up a second election after almost f*cking up the previous one. It would be the best act of trolling ever in fact XD
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:09:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2016 3:05:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:56:28 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:43:34 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:22:33 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Would you consider voting for him?

Between him, Bernie, and Trump.... I'd be 80% behind Bloomberg from the start just out of distaste for the other two, but it wouldnt be an automatic sell for me

My main point of dissuasion is that it could contribute to the GOP winning, especially in your state...

I would be honored to be a participant in my state f*cking up a second election after almost f*cking up the previous one. It would be the best act of trolling ever in fact XD

Trolling to give Donald Trump or Ted Cruz the White House for 4-8 years and control over Supreme Court nominees?
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:22:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2016 1:22:33 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
Would you consider voting for him?

I think he would be number two for me after Hillary Clinton, but I do not want him to run because I am convinced that the only thing he could hope to accomplish would be handing the White House to the Republicans.