Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

It's a Three-Man Race Now

NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:23:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Let's be honest, Ben Carson and John Kasich don't have a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

I think it's time for them to drop out of the race. What do you guys think?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:47:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:23:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Let's be honest, Ben Carson and John Kasich don't have a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

I think it's time for them to drop out of the race. What do you guys think?

Totally agree. Trump looks like the winner at the moment but Cruz and Rubio are still in the running. Carson and kasich are wasting their time and money. They should quit.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 1:59:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:47:34 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:23:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Let's be honest, Ben Carson and John Kasich don't have a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

I think it's time for them to drop out of the race. What do you guys think?

Totally agree. Trump looks like the winner at the moment but Cruz and Rubio are still in the running. Carson and Kasich are wasting their time and money. They should quit.
Yeah, it's probably Trump at this point. Funny enough, Yahoo News ran an article titled, "It's Over, Trump is the Nominee".
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 2:06:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 3:58:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

Personally I would say Rubio and Clinton are the most likely winner from each parties candidates in a presidential election.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:24:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 3:58:28 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

Personally I would say Rubio and Clinton are the most likely winner from each parties candidates in a presidential election.

Rubio's Latino advantage is way overblown, and his sheer religiosity turns a great number of people (GOP voters included) off.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:35:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

I'm starting to think you're actually right. Clinton is losing pretty much every general election match-up on the RCP website, and every time there's a new debate or town hall it's as if her gestures are just gradually becoming more unnatural and her answers are just completely bereft of conviction. I don't think she has any idea why she's running. Sanders would not only have all of Clinton's supporters but young people, independents, and populists who want an outsider. Democrats are making a massive mistake.

Our only hope is that Rubio and Cruz pull out enough delegates that party leaders hold a brokered convention (and of course what would probably follow is that they hand the nomination to Rubio, Trump runs as an independent, and Clinton wins).
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:57:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...

So learn how to better source a claim next time <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:59:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 4:57:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...

So learn how to better source a claim next time <3

Blah. It was the first one in the Google search. But eww. I didn't even know they posted crap like that.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 4:59:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

He hardly needs that website to make the case. Every Quinnipiac poll today has Clinton losing to every GOP candidate. The record breaking turn out in the Republican primaries has really been a frightening spectacle. And have you seen Clinton's answers to the questions regarding her honesty?

It's just not even within her capacity to stare her interviewer in the eyes or look straight at the camera and say "I have never lied to the American people." The more she speaks the more disillusioned I become; she has no conviction, no character, or if I'm wrong it's so carefully (and foolishly) dissimulated. She has no reason why she's running for president -- I'm completely certain of it. She was reluctant ab initio. But the party anointed her as the nominee with such promptness and alacrity (literally immediately after Obama's reelection) that others probably felt that to compete with her this cycle would be to speak out of turn.

Everything she's doing right now is rote. Her purpose is to be a democratic president, and the first female in office. She is a placeholder. And unfortunately she possesses none of the talents (theatrical or political) that would allow her to fashion some compelling message out of it.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 5:07:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 4:59:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:57:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...

So learn how to better source a claim next time <3

Blah. It was the first one in the Google search. But eww. I didn't even know they posted crap like that.

Yeah I wont even dispute what current polls are saying regarding electability of Sanders against Clinton, Im just here to torpedo using 'global research' as a source
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 5:08:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 5:07:51 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:59:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:57:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...

So learn how to better source a claim next time <3

Blah. It was the first one in the Google search. But eww. I didn't even know they posted crap like that.

Yeah I wont even dispute what current polls are saying regarding electability of Sanders against Clinton, Im just here to torpedo using 'global research' as a source

Well, thanks for informing me. :-)
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 5:11:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 1:23:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Let's be honest, Ben Carson and John Kasich don't have a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

I think it's time for them to drop out of the race. What do you guys think?

It was a one-man race right from the beginning. You can't stump the Trump.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 5:12:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 5:08:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 5:07:51 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:59:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:57:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 4:45:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

RCP polling also has Sanders beating the Republicans in a general while Clinton doesn't. So...

So learn how to better source a claim next time <3

Blah. It was the first one in the Google search. But eww. I didn't even know they posted crap like that.

Yeah I wont even dispute what current polls are saying regarding electability of Sanders against Clinton, Im just here to torpedo using 'global research' as a source

Well, thanks for informing me. :-)

Happy to help!

*flies away*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 5:25:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 4:59:57 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:56:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

^ Quick disclaimer that Endarkened is basing that conclusion off of a source that also believes that vaccines cause autism and that 9/11 was an inside job

http://www.globalresearch.ca...
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

He hardly needs that website to make the case. Every Quinnipiac poll today has Clinton losing to every GOP candidate. The record breaking turn out in the Republican primaries has really been a frightening spectacle. And have you seen Clinton's answers to the questions regarding her honesty?

It's just not even within her capacity to stare her interviewer in the eyes or look straight at the camera and say "I have never lied to the American people." The more she speaks the more disillusioned I become; she has no conviction, no character, or if I'm wrong it's so carefully (and foolishly) dissimulated. She has no reason why she's running for president -- I'm completely certain of it. She was reluctant ab initio. But the party anointed her as the nominee with such promptness and alacrity (literally immediately after Obama's reelection) that others probably felt that to compete with her this cycle would be to speak out of turn.

Everything she's doing right now is rote. Her purpose is to be a democratic president, and the first female in office. She is a placeholder. And unfortunately she possesses none of the talents (theatrical or political) that would allow her to fashion some compelling message out of it.

The more I hear about Shillary, the more I wish Obama (who actually isn't THAT bad even from my perspective) could run for a third term.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 6:25:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 4:24:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/24/2016 3:58:28 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 2/24/2016 2:58:45 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's sad, because Kasich is their strongest candidate in a general election mashup (as is Sanders for the Democrats). Yet both parties seem determined to reject them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

Personally I would say Rubio and Clinton are the most likely winner from each parties candidates in a presidential election.

Rubio's Latino advantage is way overblown, and his sheer religiosity turns a great number of people (GOP voters included) off.

Yes I see your point. Do you think kasich has enough about him to be president though? He seems quite a weak leader to me. I agree though his centrist policies would be an asset in the presidential election. Unless he lost too many far right voters on the right of the party. He probably has more in common politically with Clinton than trump, Rubio or Cruz.
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 9:25:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/24/2016 5:11:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/24/2016 1:23:15 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Let's be honest, Ben Carson and John Kasich don't have a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

I think it's time for them to drop out of the race. What do you guys think?

It was a one-man race right from the beginning. You can't stump the Trump.
Yeah, Trump will probably become the nominee. It didn't always look like that though . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2016 9:35:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Clinton's work as a team. Voters still remember how much better things were when Bill and Hillary were in the White House.
JarmOlle
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 12:06:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
According to me that is a person that Sweden following last 4 or 18 polling and I understand that Trump leads with 3-1, or 13 of 18, he has won. What I want with Donald Trump, he is one of the favorites for me and the entire US and has gained hitherto with so far a small margin, but it can continue but I'm inside the era predict that Republicans will be reduced down and I want to four or two. Trump is listed in both rounds. An American with British grandfathers if I understand right and Donald are American Patriot and he wants to strengthen the US military unit that is also Rubio and Cruz will. Bush will be clamping down on criminals and he invests the most money since Cruz Cruz, but I do not want nowadays, Then Huckabee moneytalk not enough I my tast. I want it to be Trump, Bush, Rubio and Carson in 4 pcs last alternative or I want two options Trump vs. Bush / Rubio / Kasich that will be fun to follow the last 30 or 40 rounds in the elections this year. Will be tight for the final victory, I hope, or be a candidate to win before the last 5 or 10 rounds regarding the choice this year ?!

Negroes Carson perhaps one that I hope, but not in the final round against Trump Is three better choice against Trump finally I get to talk in English which was difficult for Swedish citizens with foreign roots in Nordic family from beginning. I am alone last ten years. I'm Google translate to English from Swedish yes I am sure. 90/95 precent are Google translate.
JarmOlle
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 12:26:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Negroit, niggas, negro are any number of names on the negroes. Funny as racist, above all, I like Obama's current and Carson would likely be able to replace its current colored man little chance there about Carson.