Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rank all the US presidential candidates

triangle.128k
Posts: 3,630
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:10:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This topic will be used to rank all the presidential candidates of the US in order from most to least preferable according to your opinion.

For me it's:

1. John Kasich
2. Donald Trump
3. Marco Rubio
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Ben Carson
6. Hillary Clinton
7. Ted Cruz
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:14:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
1. Sanders
2. Kasich
3. Clinton
4. Trump
5. Supreme
6. Gilmore
7. Istvan
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:15:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
On a serious note:

1. Vermin Supreme
2. Vermin Supreme
3. Vermin Supreme
4. Vermin Supreme
5. Vermin Supreme
"Change your sig."
~YYW
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 10:42:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 2:10:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
This topic will be used to rank all the presidential candidates of the US in order from most to least preferable according to your opinion.

For me it's:

1. John Kasich
2. Donald Trump
3. Marco Rubio
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Ben Carson
6. Hillary Clinton
7. Ted Cruz

1. Donald Trump
2. Marco Rubio
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Ben Carson
6. Ted Cruz

7. Bernie Sanders
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:35:33 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
1) Hillary
2) Kasich
3) Rubio

At this point it becomes a complete sh*tfest

4) Carson
5) Cruz
6) Sanders
7) Trump
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
JarmOlle
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:48:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM, JarmOlle wrote:
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.

I'm pretty sure that Sanders is the only chance the Democrats have at beating any of the Republicans.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:51:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:48:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM, JarmOlle wrote:
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.

I'm pretty sure that Sanders is the only chance the Democrats have at beating any of the Republicans.

Nah. It doesnt matter how well ANY of the Republicans do, because there is only one who will win it, which will probably be Trump, who has the absolute worst match-up prospects against both Clinton and Sanders
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:53:20 PM, Romaniii wrote:
1. Donald Trump
2. Bernie Sanders
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Marco Rubio
6. Ben Carson
7. Ted Cruz

Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:01:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:51:15 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:48:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM, JarmOlle wrote:
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.

I'm pretty sure that Sanders is the only chance the Democrats have at beating any of the Republicans.

Nah. It doesnt matter how well ANY of the Republicans do, because there is only one who will win it, which will probably be Trump, who has the absolute worst match-up prospects against both Clinton and Sanders

Not really. Clinton could beat any of the Republicans other than Trump.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:02:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 5:01:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:51:15 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:48:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM, JarmOlle wrote:
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.

I'm pretty sure that Sanders is the only chance the Democrats have at beating any of the Republicans.

Nah. It doesnt matter how well ANY of the Republicans do, because there is only one who will win it, which will probably be Trump, who has the absolute worst match-up prospects against both Clinton and Sanders

Not really. Clinton could beat any of the Republicans other than Trump.

The literal opposite of that appears to be the truth

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:05:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 5:02:34 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/26/2016 5:01:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:51:15 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:48:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:31:43 PM, JarmOlle wrote:
At 2/26/2016 3:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:
1. Sanders
2. Tie: Clinton and Trump
4- infinity. I don't give a sh!t.

I thinks Trump will lose against Clinton, maybe vs Sanders too. Another capitalist I hoped take president roll in the US.

I'm pretty sure that Sanders is the only chance the Democrats have at beating any of the Republicans.

Nah. It doesnt matter how well ANY of the Republicans do, because there is only one who will win it, which will probably be Trump, who has the absolute worst match-up prospects against both Clinton and Sanders

Not really. Clinton could beat any of the Republicans other than Trump.

The literal opposite of that appears to be the truth

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yeah the RCP numbers are bad modeling based on insufficient info.

You've got to look at more accurate models; like the Stony Brook Professor's model.
JarmOlle
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:19:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:53:20 PM, Romaniii wrote:
1. Donald Trump
2. Bernie Sanders
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Marco Rubio
6. Ben Carson
7. Ted Cruz

Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician

Ted Cruz are canadian and 2nd parents are cubano so he will lose in 2016 and better lucky in election 2020 if he not go over to Canada or what you say about Liberalism....it's better in Canada ????
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:19:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
1. Sanders or Clinton -- cannot decide
2. John Kasich
3. Rubio
4. Trump
5. Cruz
6. Carson
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:20:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:53:20 PM, Romaniii wrote:
1. Donald Trump
2. Bernie Sanders
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Marco Rubio
6. Ben Carson
7. Ted Cruz

Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician

You have Clinton over Rubio?
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:24:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 5:20:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:53:20 PM, Romaniii wrote:
1. Donald Trump
2. Bernie Sanders
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Marco Rubio
6. Ben Carson
7. Ted Cruz

Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician

You have Clinton over Rubio?

I agree with Rubio on a lot more but I am honestly afraid that he would be willing to start a war with Russia over something incredibly stupid like our obsession with arming Islamists in Syria
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Romaniii
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:31:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:53:20 PM, Romaniii wrote:
1. Donald Trump
2. Bernie Sanders
3. John Kasich
4. Hillary Clinton
5. Marco Rubio
6. Ben Carson
7. Ted Cruz

Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician

That transparent evil, combined with his high intelligence and uncompromising personality, is precisely why I'm actually kinda scared of what he might do as president, lol
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:32:00 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 5:31:01 PM, Romaniii wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:58:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol my list is exactly the same except I'm kind of okay with Cruz being president just because he's so transparently evil. He's a complete stereotype of a politician

That transparent evil, combined with his high intelligence and uncompromising personality, is precisely why I'm actually kinda scared of what he might do as president, lol

+1
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
JarmOlle
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 6:48:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 5:45:31 PM, TN05 wrote:
1. Rubio
2. Cruz
3. Kasich
4. Carson
t5. Trump, Sanders, Clinton

Cruz are from Canada from starting age. He was ten year he moved to United States. Cruz are no top candidate and gonna lose in between poll no 30 to 35. Marco Rubio are much better candidate and the niggas or Kasich then I like Bush much more how will strengthen in crime. Do you understand me ?? !!
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:10:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
For some reason I can only reply by quoting. Definitely some interesting responses so far. For me:

1 - Cruz
2 - Rubio
3 - Trump
4 - Carson
5 - Kasich
6 - Any write-in conservative candidate.
7 - Me
8-100 - Any other conservative
100-200 - Any independent who leans conservative
200-250 - Any independent who leans slightly democrat
251 - Clinton
252 - Sanders

I still find it amazing how anyone can think it's a good idea to have a socialist President.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,630
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 8:15:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 7:10:14 PM, RookieApologist wrote:
For some reason I can only reply by quoting. Definitely some interesting responses so far. For me:

1 - Cruz
2 - Rubio
3 - Trump
4 - Carson
5 - Kasich
6 - Any write-in conservative candidate.
7 - Me
8-100 - Any other conservative
100-200 - Any independent who leans conservative
200-250 - Any independent who leans slightly democrat
251 - Clinton
252 - Sanders

I still find it amazing how anyone can think it's a good idea to have a socialist President.

I agree, people are highly uninformed of economics to think we can just increase taxes and then use the money to create a Utopia.

On the other hand, Berne Sanders is at least anti-establishment. Plus, most of his stupidity wouldn't get through congress. Ben Carson and Ted Cruz on the other hand....