Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Super Tuesday Predictions

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:06:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

I predict a Rubio/Cruz victory for Republicans, and a large fit from Trump. I predict, on the Democrat side, Clinton winning over Sanders, but by a gradually closing margin
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:53:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 11:06:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

I predict a Rubio/Cruz victory for Republicans, and a large fit from Trump. I predict, on the Democrat side, Clinton winning over Sanders, but by a gradually closing margin

Other than Texas, Cruz/Rubio will be lucky to win one state collectively
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 11:54:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 11:53:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/29/2016 11:06:50 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

I predict a Rubio/Cruz victory for Republicans, and a large fit from Trump. I predict, on the Democrat side, Clinton winning over Sanders, but by a gradually closing margin

Other than Texas, Cruz/Rubio will be lucky to win one state collectively

Trust the wisdom of a child. They see the invisible wires connecting everything, the wires severing, and the effects that has on the entire network
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 12:15:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

Trump sweeps almost every state but Texas, yet Rubio + Cruz stay in, along with Kasich for no reason. Carson flakes out

On the other side Hillary will sweep every state but Mass. and Vermont.... Bernie fans will manufacture some sort of bullsh** to keep their chins up and believing that Bernie still has a chance to win, nothing changes overall except Hillary's lead
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 12:41:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 12:15:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

Trump sweeps almost every state but Texas, yet Rubio + Cruz stay in, along with Kasich for no reason. Carson flakes out

On the other side Hillary will sweep every state but Mass. and Vermont.... Bernie fans will manufacture some sort of bullsh** to keep their chins up and believing that Bernie still has a chance to win, nothing changes overall except Hillary's lead

Theres a chance that Bernie won't even pull Massachusetts....I cant imagine the wave of butthurt if he only wins Vermont
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 12:43:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Rubio could win Minnesota.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 12:49:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 12:43:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Rubio could win Minnesota.

He could. People are also saying he could win Virginia, but the polls coming out don't seem to give any evidence for that.

The states (on the Republican side...no clue on the dem side) to watch are Minnesota, Arkansas, Virginia, and Texas. Trump will almost certain win the others--Cruz is probably going to win Texas although two polls came out today showing a close race so I think Trump has maybe a 10% chance of outright winning Texas...and more importantly, Rubio could be stuck below 20% and get no delegates from Texas
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:37:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 12:41:26 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/1/2016 12:15:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

Trump sweeps almost every state but Texas, yet Rubio + Cruz stay in, along with Kasich for no reason. Carson flakes out

On the other side Hillary will sweep every state but Mass. and Vermont.... Bernie fans will manufacture some sort of bullsh** to keep their chins up and believing that Bernie still has a chance to win, nothing changes overall except Hillary's lead

Theres a chance that Bernie won't even pull Massachusetts....I cant imagine the wave of butthurt if he only wins Vermont

Omg if he cant win Massachusetts, the epitome of a hard liberal state not named California, than he wont be able to win a big state anywhere
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:40:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 1:37:28 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/1/2016 12:41:26 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/1/2016 12:15:25 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/29/2016 10:30:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.com...

What are you predictions for March 1st?

Trump sweeps almost every state but Texas, yet Rubio + Cruz stay in, along with Kasich for no reason. Carson flakes out

On the other side Hillary will sweep every state but Mass. and Vermont.... Bernie fans will manufacture some sort of bullsh** to keep their chins up and believing that Bernie still has a chance to win, nothing changes overall except Hillary's lead

Theres a chance that Bernie won't even pull Massachusetts....I cant imagine the wave of butthurt if he only wins Vermont

Omg if he cant win Massachusetts, the epitome of a hard liberal state not named California, than he wont be able to win a big state anywhere

Either way r/politics is going to go into a meltdown lol. All of those big southern states are going to go for Clinton big time
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right