Jump to topic:

Rubio's closing pitch: Trump has a small d***

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:27:50 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
"He's like 6'2' which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands?" Rubio said during a rally in Roanoke, Virgina. "You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

That's right. Rubio implied that Trump has a small wiener. Our political discourse has fallen to the point where it's LITERALLY d*ck measuring. This is the greatest reality TV show of all time...this whole campaign has been Donald J. Trump's greatest troll yet. He truly is a demigod who has mastered the art of trolling and has trolled his opponents to the point that they're genuinely comparing penis sizes. It's the greatest commentary imaginable on the state of our democracy and our country

http://www.cbsnews.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:44:32 AM
At 3/1/2016 1:27:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
"He's like 6'2' which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands?" Rubio said during a rally in Roanoke, Virgina. "You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

That's right. Rubio implied that Trump has a small wiener. Our political discourse has fallen to the point where it's LITERALLY d*ck measuring. This is the greatest reality TV show of all time...this whole campaign has been Donald J. Trump's greatest troll yet. He truly is a demigod who has mastered the art of trolling and has trolled his opponents to the point that they're genuinely comparing penis sizes. It's the greatest commentary imaginable on the state of our democracy and our country

So what you're saying is that people have a penis at the end of each arm? I suppose that if I unzip my pants a hand will come out?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 1:58:30 AM
At 3/1/2016 1:49:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Don't forget that Cruz is definitely, totally, 100% not the Zodiac Killer.

I'm pretty sure that the Zodiac Killer's first murder occurred before Ted Cruz was born...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:13:35 AM

There is no one to blame but Trump...

And the GOP.

And Rush.

And Hannity.

Look. They have made this party into the clowns we see today.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:29:03 AM

Any respect I had for Marco Rubio I lost at that moment. He is as disgusting as Cruz is evil
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 4:17:10 AM
New can't stump the Trump:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:19:44 AM
"You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

Rubio is pathetic.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass