Make Donald Dumpf Again

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:42:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I understand that people are upset with politicians, but voting for Trump is not the way to go. The guy is an embarrassment and complete buffoon.

I know this video is long, but I found it entertaining and worth watching. I would love to hear what Trump supporters think of it.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:35:01 AM
If Trump actually stood for something, I'd be able to make peace with what's happening right now. But what's insane is that he's lying through his teeth - he lies and prevaricates routinely, and his supporters aren't bothered by it! He says Bush is to blame for 9/11 and lied about Iraq, then the next day when prompted to defend his statement, he says he "doesn't know".... He flips on abortion, flips on the ACA, flips on immigration, claims to be christian while misreading scripture and claiming he doesn't need god's forgiveness..... He curses without second thought, and then acts offended when the former mexican president curses too .... He makes public comments disavowing David Duke in previous instances, and then when prompted to again disavow him on air, he refuses, he says he "doesn't know who he is"; then he has the temerity to come back and say his earpiece wasn't functioning. He lies with such frequency and abandon, but it just doesn't seem to matter.

There are people who enjoy Trump's ascension in the polls because he's subverting the Republican establishment - that's fine. But literally anyone who supports him for any other reason is just insane, uninformed, or incredibly gullible.

For god's sake, it's been months and we still have no idea how he would coerce Mexico into financing a border wall. What is happening in America?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:43:04 AM
And my head just explodes when he says Rubio and Cruz are the biggest liars, and people believe him.

This is just a travesty in the truest and most literal sense of the word.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:30:13 PM
At 3/1/2016 3:35:01 AM, 000ike wrote:
If Trump actually stood for something, I'd be able to make peace with what's happening right now. But what's insane is that he's lying through his teeth - he lies and prevaricates routinely, and his supporters aren't bothered by it! He says Bush is to blame for 9/11 and lied about Iraq, then the next day when prompted to defend his statement, he says he "doesn't know".... He flips on abortion, flips on the ACA, flips on immigration, claims to be christian while misreading scripture and claiming he doesn't need god's forgiveness..... He curses without second thought, and then acts offended when the former mexican president curses too .... He makes public comments disavowing David Duke in previous instances, and then when prompted to again disavow him on air, he refuses, he says he "doesn't know who he is"; then he has the temerity to come back and say his earpiece wasn't functioning. He lies with such frequency and abandon, but it just doesn't seem to matter.

There are people who enjoy Trump's ascension in the polls because he's subverting the Republican establishment - that's fine. But literally anyone who supports him for any other reason is just insane, uninformed, or incredibly gullible.

For god's sake, it's been months and we still have no idea how he would coerce Mexico into financing a border wall. What is happening in America?

Yeah, I absolutely agree. Trump is horrible. It is embarrassing for the USA that he is doing so well.