Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Why all of the posts here about Donald Trump?

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:20:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Trump, Trump, Trump. This post is about Trump, again.

Donald Trump, in my perspective as a foreigner, is the most controversial figure in the presidential elections.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:28:33 PM
At 3/1/2016 3:20:16 AM, CodingSource wrote:

Donald Trump, in my perspective as a foreigner, is the most controversial figure in the presidential elections.

Agree its all these Americans seem to talk about! He is clearly a very divisive figure. As a UK citizen who supports the conservative party I am as yet undecided on him. He says some good things but there is a Nigel farage sort of pushing the boundaries element to him.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:30:25 PM
At 3/1/2016 3:20:16 AM, CodingSource wrote:

Because he appeals to the TeeVee viewers. He gets good ratings. He is.... Well, Reagan for the new millennium