Jump to topic:

Japan Joining The Union?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 4:25:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Japan could become a state in the U.S. (for in essence it is already a state), opinions?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 4:30:04 PM
At 11/7/2010 4:25:41 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Japan could become a state in the U.S. (for in essence it is already a state), opinions?

why do you say this??
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 4:32:16 PM
I'm just stating a possibility . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 4:36:20 PM
super-robot could become a legless mastermind of a fascist takeover of haiti. Opinions?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 5:29:09 PM
At 11/7/2010 4:36:20 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
super-robot could become a legless mastermind of a fascist takeover of haiti. Opinions?

Sounds like Wild Wild West . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 8:19:42 PM
At 11/7/2010 5:29:09 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 11/7/2010 4:36:20 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Sounds like Wild Wild West . . .

I didn't say "riding in a big mechanical spider/death machine"

but, good call... I wonder if that was clunkin around in the back of my head somewhere when I said that.

Metaphysics: