Jump to topic:

Americans get off on politics?

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 1:44:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hearing snippets of what's going down in the USA, with elections , sounds like a absolute mess . Just today I heard some bloke in California and he said he doesn't vote till June or something . WTF is going on ? 20 years ago, you guys where cool, the greatest race on earth. Now it seems you get off on anything. Look at the posts . Will he win oh no she might bammmmm powwww WanK wank . You only get 1 vote each right? I know this might sound dumb but, why can't every 1 vote , and everyone vote at once.? It's not like I want to learn a thing about it, its just the things I hear are Ludicrous. O well I'll leave you guys with it.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:04:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 1:44:39 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Hearing snippets of what's going down in the USA, with elections , sounds like a absolute mess . Just today I heard some bloke in California and he said he doesn't vote till June or something . WTF is going on ? 20 years ago, you guys where cool, the greatest race on earth. Now it seems you get off on anything. Look at the posts . Will he win oh no she might bammmmm powwww WanK wank . You only get 1 vote each right? I know this might sound dumb but, why can't every 1 vote , and everyone vote at once.? It's not like I want to learn a thing about it, its just the things I hear are Ludicrous. O well I'll leave you guys with it.

These are primary's, not the general election. Primarys pick the candidates for each party, and have never been done all at once.