Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Political Flag designs

BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:19:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

The first one. The other ones look like logos and not flags.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Reformist
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:51:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on desighttps://www.google.com... a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

First one is best for flag version

I would suggest doing a more colorful modern version like this one (its in your original podt for some reason it wonr ler me do it on the bottom)
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
imabench
Posts: 21,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:53:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Id change the red to green or something else that doesnt look similar to the GOP main color (Red). The main symbol is nice though
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:54:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also just maybe title it 'D.S.A.' rather than spell out the entire name if you insist on putting it on there..... Youre designing a flag, not a brochure
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 6:21:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

A flower?

That's fvcking gay, man.

Put a bald eagle on that sh!t. And some Latin.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:52:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 5:51:19 PM, Reformist wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on desighttps://www.google.com... a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

First one is best for flag version

I would suggest doing a more colorful modern version like this one (its in your original podt for some reason it wonr ler me do it on the bottom)

I agree a little more colour would be good, but more colour=more cost, and I want to keep costs down as Much as I can. Plus our logo nowadays is more minimalist.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
Reformist
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:54:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 9:52:50 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:51:19 PM, Reformist wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on desighttps://www.google.com... a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

First one is best for flag version

I would suggest doing a more colorful modern version like this one (its in your original podt for some reason it wonr ler me do it on the bottom)

I agree a little more colour would be good, but more colour=more cost, and I want to keep costs down as Much as I can. Plus our logo nowadays is more minimalist.

Yeah i was into flag design. I created many American Fascist flags and American Nationalist Flags and diverse colour really pops the flag up
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:50:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I like the one without the words. You could improve this by having a white hand on the top that is pouring gold coins into a black hand on the bottom.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 10:19:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

Haha

+1000000
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults

Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 3:09:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults

Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Are you trolling me?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:07:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 3:09:14 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults

Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Are you trolling me?

Bump http://www.debate.org...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 5:35:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

1) SMH
2) What does this have to do with the flag?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 6:10:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 4:07:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/4/2016 3:09:14 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults

Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Are you trolling me?

Bump http://www.debate.org...

While those are good, we are looking for one to fly at rallies not just post pictures of flags. Simpler=Better and Cheaper
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 8:48:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 6:10:48 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 4:07:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/4/2016 3:09:14 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:33:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:20:30 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:48:17 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/3/2016 1:48:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on designing a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

how bout this flag?

https://upload.wikimedia.org...

No, because A) We are not communists, B) We are not fans of the USSR, C) Please just go to the DSA website and read what we think about the USSR, D-Z) WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS!!!!!!

You're pretty much Communists, and just as stupid as most commies. Socialism leads to communism you donk.

1) Only if you are an Orthodox Marxist, I am a non-marxist and my end goal is democratic socialism. I don't want anything beyond that. And while I do acknowledge that Marx made important contributions to his analysis of capitalism, I do not agree with his solutions at all.
2) If we are communists then why did I both joining DSA when I could have joined the Communist Party USA?
3) What does this have to do the flag design?
4) Just Read some of the stuff on the website, and don't jump straight to insults

Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Are you trolling me?

Bump http://www.debate.org...

While those are good, we are looking for one to fly at rallies not just post pictures of flags. Simpler=Better and Cheaper

Some flags are incredibly detailed for countries: http://listosaur.com... http://htdee.blogspot.com.... Even the US flag could be considered "complicated" given the 50 states. So yes, you can "fly" a complex flag at a rally. And you also just "posted pictures of flags", so I don't see why you said that.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 10:22:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

+.20

The reason it's .20 is because Bernie took 80% of my +1's so he can redistribute it to idiots that don't make good posts worthy of getting +1's.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:53:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 10:22:58 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

+.20

The reason it's .20 is because Bernie took 80% of my +1's so he can redistribute it to idiots that don't make good posts worthy of getting +1's.

You're an idiot
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:57:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2016 1:53:03 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 10:22:58 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

+.20

The reason it's .20 is because Bernie took 80% of my +1's so he can redistribute it to idiots that don't make good posts worthy of getting +1's.

You're an idiot

Jokes pass over your head don't they? Unfortunately, the only joke that you accept is Bernie.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:58:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2016 1:57:29 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/5/2016 1:53:03 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 10:22:58 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

+.20

The reason it's .20 is because Bernie took 80% of my +1's so he can redistribute it to idiots that don't make good posts worthy of getting +1's.

You're an idiot

Jokes pass over your head don't they? Unfortunately, the only joke that you accept is Bernie.

I rest my case
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:22:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2016 1:58:57 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/5/2016 1:57:29 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/5/2016 1:53:03 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 10:22:58 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

+.20

The reason it's .20 is because Bernie took 80% of my +1's so he can redistribute it to idiots that don't make good posts worthy of getting +1's.

You're an idiot

Jokes pass over your head don't they? Unfortunately, the only joke that you accept is Bernie.

I rest my case

Marx didn't. Damn it.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
mc9
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:30:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2016 9:52:50 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:51:19 PM, Reformist wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:14:27 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am working on desighttps://www.google.com... a flag for Democratic Socialists of America, a group I am a member of, and I have several designs made, but I need some help deciding which is the best design, please check them out and weigh in.

http://www.debate.org...

First one is best for flag version

I would suggest doing a more colorful modern version like this one (its in your original podt for some reason it wonr ler me do it on the bottom)

I agree a little more colour would be good, but more colour=more cost, and I want to keep costs down as Much as I can. Plus our logo nowadays is more minimalist.

I could help you with a good flag
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 3:52:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2016 5:35:15 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

1) SMH

It is true, though. Extreme Socialism turns into Communism. The same basic principles applied in different extremities.

2) What does this have to do with the flag?

Nothing, but everything to do with the conversation at hand. Duh. Don't like it? Ignore it. You do realize that you contribute to the conversation you don't like by responding to posts like mine, right?

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: https://www.google.com...
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:16:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2016 3:52:49 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:35:15 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

1) SMH

It is true, though. Extreme Socialism turns into Communism. The same basic principles applied in different extremities.

2) What does this have to do with the flag?

Nothing, but everything to do with the conversation at hand. Duh. Don't like it? Ignore it. You do realize that you contribute to the conversation you don't like by responding to posts like mine, right?

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: https://www.google.com...

Since when are you de facto leader of the republic?

Oh wait, I made you the de facto leader. Nevermind, but I am still going to post this.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 7:53:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2016 5:16:58 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 3/5/2016 3:52:49 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:35:15 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 3/4/2016 5:04:15 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/3/2016 10:36:34 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Nah, you're a commie. Socialism is just as bad though.

Socialism = Softcore Communism

1) SMH

It is true, though. Extreme Socialism turns into Communism. The same basic principles applied in different extremities.

2) What does this have to do with the flag?

Nothing, but everything to do with the conversation at hand. Duh. Don't like it? Ignore it. You do realize that you contribute to the conversation you don't like by responding to posts like mine, right?

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: https://www.google.com...

Since when are you de facto leader of the republic?

Oh wait, I made you the de facto leader. Nevermind, but I am still going to post this.

Well, you have returned, so the role of leadership thusly returns to.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."