Jump to topic:

Americn imperialists herald wrath of the DPRK

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 8:11:02 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
In this very recent news report, Western Neo Imperialists cower in fear as they herald the inveitable wrath of the Glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Imperialists proceed to downplay their thinly veild fears by asking how "serious" they can "take our threats". But nay, They that the Glorious DPRK shall rise to liberate the world with the glory of Juche!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:20:05 AM
At 3/5/2016 8:11:02 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
In this very recent news report, Western Neo Imperialists cower in fear as they herald the inveitable wrath of the Glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Imperialists proceed to downplay their thinly veild fears by asking how "serious" they can "take our threats". But nay, They that the Glorious DPRK shall rise to liberate the world with the glory of Juche!

https://www.youtube.com...

This was three years ago.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:13:40 AM

Good ole' True Korea, reporting 3-some-odd-year-old news as recent.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:59:12 AM
At 3/7/2016 4:20:05 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

This was three years ago.

Tratoirous calendar shall be punished for discussion loyalty!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW