Jump to topic:

3/5 primary results

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 10:43:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Most recent polls in Kansas had Trump leading by 6 points and 12 points. Looks like he will lose by 25. That's way, way, way off.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 10:45:46 PM
If the result in Maine holds, Trump will be 1-6 in closed-primary states. Bad omen for Florida.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 12:26:52 AM
On the Democratic Side here in Kansas, I am calling it for Bernie, I am hearing from my friends across the state about victories in almost every precinct!
At my Caucus precinct (Kansas Senate District 10), Bernie Won 9 of the delegates and $Hillary got 5!!! The room was packed. When they split the room the Bernie supporters were already organized and took up half the gym (including the all the bleachers on that side.) On the $Hillary side of the room, supporters fit mostly on the floor, while only three rows of the bleachers were filled. Based on the count that I saw (note this was me just glancing at the official count, before they yelled at me) it was something like 2,700 for Bernie, 1,500 for $Hillary.
My friend in the 21st district said there were so many Bernie supporters, they had to move the caucus outside, and I am hearing reports from many of my friends saying Bernie has won in Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan and Olathe.