Jump to topic:

What the Trump(tm) he11

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 1:44:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Did I really just see that Trump has a display table setup with all his crap staged for his press conference? This guy is nuts!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 2:32:21 AM
At 3/9/2016 1:44:29 AM, TBR wrote:
Did I really just see that Trump has a display table setup with all his crap staged for his press conference? This guy is nuts!

One of the most litigious man on the planet just lectured us all about frivolous lawsuits?

Please Trump supporters. Are you not embarrassed by this buffoon?
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:00:31 AM
At 3/9/2016 2:32:21 AM, TBR wrote:
Trump is campaigning which requires promoting himself.

One of the most litigious man on the planet just lectured us all about frivolous lawsuits?
Hypocritical that you would say that about one of the only candidates that doesn't have a law degree. He has made his bones via property development/management not litigation

I'm not a supporter (yet), I'm not embarrassed.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 5:19:10 AM
At 3/9/2016 5:00:31 AM, ironslippers wrote:

Yea, and this is not presidential. He was really selling his golf course.

Hypocritical that you would say that about one of the only candidates that doesn't have a law degree. He has made his bones via property development/management not litigation

He had made... OK. lest just disagree about this.

You should be.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 10:23:48 PM
At 3/9/2016 5:19:10 AM, TBR wrote:

Yea, and this is not presidential.
As defined by you
He was really selling his golf course.
I didn't see the clip you're referring to. If Trump is using his accomplishments to promote himself, there's no shame.

You should be.
If this is your argument, it's weak.
Just a suggestion but perhaps you should find a candidate to promote instead of attack.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 10:27:06 PM
At 3/9/2016 10:23:48 PM, ironslippers wrote:

As defined by you
I didn't see the clip you're referring to. If Trump is using his accomplishments to promote himself, there's no shame.

You should be.

My argument is very simple. If you can't see why his behavior is not very presidential, it is your problem. The man was talking about penis size for close to a week. This is low.

Just a suggestion but perhaps you should find a candidate to promote instead of attack.

I support a candidate, and it sure as he11 is not Trump.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 10:39:14 PM
At 3/9/2016 10:27:06 PM, TBR wrote:

As defined by you

You should be.

My argument is very simple. If you can't see why his behavior is not very presidential, it is your problem. The man was talking about penis size for close to a week. This is low.
Its not a problem for me

Great who is it? and what are his/her accomplishments. Make an effort and you might be able to persuade my support.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:17:41 PM
At 3/9/2016 10:39:14 PM, ironslippers wrote:

As defined by you

You should be.

Its not a problem for me

Great who is it? and what are his/her accomplishments. Make an effort and you might be able to persuade my support.

...That's what I thought

I'm sure Trump is steeped in litigation and probably has a giant sized law department. Trump is an easy target for criticism, for every rally Sanders holds Trump has 3. Point being that his exposure is enormous compared to the other candidates, If his school is a failure he has numerous other business ventures that are a success, It's difficult to criticize someone who doesn't show up (Rubio), or someone who spends an inappropriate amount of time perfecting their speeches (Clinton's own staff has admitted she has to work on her sincerity) Trump shows up and gets to work and yes sometimes he misses the mark. Is that unpresidential? maybe. Trump is working his a$$ off while others are hiding behind those that already support them counting on their supporters to do the work for them.

Let someone talk long enough eventually they'll say something stupid, case in point;)
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:25:52 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:17:41 PM, ironslippers wrote:
At 3/9/2016 10:39:14 PM, ironslippers wrote:

As defined by you

You should be.

Its not a problem for me

Great who is it? and what are his/her accomplishments. Make an effort and you zmight be able to persuade my support.

...That's what I thought

I'm sure Trump is steeped in litigation and probably has a giant sized law department. Trump is an easy target for criticism, for every rally Sanders holds Trump has 3. Point being that his exposure is enormous compared to the other candidates, If his school is a failure he has numerous other business ventures that are a success, It's difficult to criticize someone who doesn't show up (Rubio), or someone who spends an inappropriate amount of time perfecting their speeches (Clinton's own staff has admitted she has to work on her sincerity) Trump shows up and gets to work and yes sometimes he misses the mark. Is that unpresidential? maybe. Trump is working his a$$ off while others are hiding behind those that already support them counting on their supporters to do the work for them.

Let someone talk long enough eventually they'll say something stupid, case in point;)

Sorry, I missed the notice.

What candidate? Sanders.

"for every rally Sanders holds Trump has 3" what are you basing define this on?

I have no doubt that a Trump(tm) supporter is not jumping the fence for Sanders. I have no interest in "...persuade my support."
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 12:00:01 AM
Apparently you cast you votes against a candidates you don't agree with, than casting your vote for someone you do agree with, sad.

I even (somewhat) conceded to your points and sincerely asked who your candidate was and what their policies are that you like. I'm an undecided centrist and your positive opinion could have been helpful to me. You responded with pointless blather.

done
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 12:02:15 AM
At 3/11/2016 12:00:01 AM, ironslippers wrote:
Apparently you cast you votes against a candidates you don't agree with, than casting your vote for someone you do agree with, sad.

What? Who said that. I support Sanders in the democratic primary. I couldn't vote "against" any republican at this moment. In the general, I will vote for the democratic. What of it?

I even (somewhat) conceded to your points and sincerely asked who your candidate was and what their policies are that you like. I'm an undecided centrist and your positive opinion could have been helpful to me. You responded with pointless blather.

done

I told you who I support. As to why, explore the candidate for yourself.
https://berniesanders.com...

Done.